Discussions > LPIN General Info

Official: Sex In Nevada Discord Server ( Chat Room )

(1/2) > >>

TheBorg:
Welcome To The New SIN Chat System!

To answer some questions...

What is Discord?

Discord is a text and voice based chat service that works on your desktop browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrone, etc ), downloadable Desktop client for Apple and Windows, and Mobile app for all types of phones and mobile devices so long as it can access an app store (it is free to use and free to download).

Why Discord?

Discord allows users to chat via voice and text, as well as share links, images, and videos. All in real time. Our previous chat clients got overloaded and frequently caused the site to crash. This being a separate client (which can be used 24/7) this will no longer be an issue. Many Ladies as well as internet personalities already use Discord to engage directly with their fans. It has proven itself to be a sturdy and reliable platform, as well as sex-friendly.

How Do We Know It Works?

For a couple of months we have had select volunteers beta test using it and have reported lots of positive feedback!

Is There Private Messaging?

Yes there is! It is called a DM service. And no, Admins and Moderators cannot read your private messages. Only Discord staff can and that's only if flagged content (illegal material) turns up. Your private messages are safe and confidential.

What Can I Do On Discord?

You can chat via text or voice with each other, Ladies, and Brothel staff. You can share links to fun things or important information. You can share photos, music, and videos. So long as you abide by the Rules and the Law you can do just about anything!

Is There A Set Day And Time For Chats?

Right now while it is freshly launched you may play around with it 24/7. Just be sure to read the rules and keep specific conversations to the right topic sections (much like how it is on here). As it gets more people we will decide a day and time for designated Text chat and even a designated Voice chat!

How Do I Join?

Via this link right here! https://discord.gg/NzfATvW

Any other questions feel free to ask in this thread or send a PM!

- The Borg

KittiMinx:
I've been using Discord for a long time now for various purposes - mostly gaming. Thank you so much for letting me Beta Test! I look forward to interacting with everyone!

TheBorg:
Thank you Kitti! You, the couple of other Ladies as well as the client volunteers had been a big help in getting this launched! And Thank You for volunteering to help those not as technology friendly who need assistance.

- The Borg

Prospector Bob:
I'm in discord but can't figure out how to install my avatar. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Prospector Bob:

--- Quote from: Prospector Bob on July 31, 2019, 03:54:49 AM ---I'm in discord but can't figure out how to install my avatar. Can someone point me in the right direction?

--- End quote ---

Avatar done. Thanks Kitti Minx.  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version