Author Topic: Even more from Elko  (Read 994 times)

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Even more from Elko
« on: August 25, 2016, 04:22:27 PM »
Boy, you can't swing a dead possum around Elko without hitting a monger. A couple quick notes:

-A shout out to Peter at Inez's and Louis for their hospitality and laid-back ways. No forced lineup, no forced ... anything.

-Great to see Wayne finally. We sat for a long time last night at Mona's and then Inez's with Peter gossiping, exchanging information and generally baying at the moon like a pack of old coon dogs.

-Simone. Not sure what else I can say; at this rate, Simone will need her own forum (SIN - Simone in Nevada forum). I would add this. Simone has a good head on her shoulders. (Shoulders down, that's darned good too). She strikes me as diligent as well as pleasant and the kind of person who will be successful, despite the obstacles, because she is determined to make it that way.

Plus she's a little ticklish.

Thanks, Simone.

Gonna leave tomorrow, will add any updates if they are worthy.

Lomez

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Even more from Elko
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 09:39:50 PM »
Boy, you can't swing a dead possum around Elko without hitting a monger. A couple quick notes:

-A shout out to Peter at Inez's and Louis for their hospitality and laid-back ways. No forced lineup, no forced ... anything.

-Great to see Wayne finally. We sat for a long time last night at Mona's and then Inez's with Peter gossiping, exchanging information and generally baying at the moon like a pack of old coon dogs.

-Simone. Not sure what else I can say; at this rate, Simone will need her own forum (SIN - Simone in Nevada forum). I would add this. Simone has a good head on her shoulders. (Shoulders down, that's darned good too). She strikes me as diligent as well as pleasant and the kind of person who will be successful, despite the obstacles, because she is determined to make it that way.

Plus she's a little ticklish.

Thanks, Simone.

Gonna leave tomorrow, will add any updates if they are worthy.

Lomez

And we met another member today..  I am glad you had fun.  I lost time talking with all you guys ( Hiking Guy, Wayne, Tennessee 25, Lomez, T Dog).  I literally forgot to eat.  LOL

Peter

simoneinezsdd

Re: Even more from Elko
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 09:44:56 PM »
Thank you lomez, I enjoyed our time together and I hope to deer your I again!!!! Xoxoxo