Author Topic: What should every newbie know?  (Read 106909 times)

Offline dbldblu51

• Regular
Re: What should every newbie know?
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2017, 09:54:33 AM »
I could use help with one aspect of visiting a brothel.  I am a newbie.  I saunter up to the bar at the MR, lets say, and before long a lady comes up chat.  That is why we are there right?  Except lets say that I am not particularly attracted to this particular lady. How best to discharge her is the question.  It is difficult for me to be blunt with people in general.  Would really like to here from some ladies, I'm sure you don't want your time wasted, so what should a guy say?
He aint real sharp but he gets things done.

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2017, 10:37:00 AM »
I could use help with one aspect of visiting a brothel.  I am a newbie.  I saunter up to the bar at the MR, lets say, and before long a lady comes up chat.  That is why we are there right?  Except lets say that I am not particularly attracted to this particular lady. How best to discharge her is the question.  It is difficult for me to be blunt with people in general.  Would really like to here from some ladies, I'm sure you don't want your time wasted, so what should a guy say?

That's a great question!  Maybe something to talk about in the general area as I'm sure it's not just us newbie's that run into this! 

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2017, 12:24:13 PM »

I've learned to just say "It's nice to meet you, but I'm going to talk to some of the other ladies too"  Then simply move down the bar.  This always leaves the door open and is non-offensive since you are actually saying "maybe later?" by saying the word "too".   

Just remember, this is YOUR party and you can do the choosing.  Most ladies realize that "It's just business"     
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

HomosexualHarold

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2017, 11:46:13 AM »

Offer her less than she'll accept. She'll let you move on to someone else.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2017, 05:05:31 PM »

Possible answers:

1) Be nice, friendly, and have patience.

2) "be polite but let them know you are waiting for someone.  It cuts right to it.  Most will leave shortly after, if not and they ask, "for whom", remember you are under no obligation to answer.  Simply put, you may be waiting for a lady who is getting ready, a lady currently in a party, it may be that lady in the corner you hope approaches you next, or it may be you are simply "waiting" for that next someone.  Bottom line, it gets them to leave."
-- Slednx

3) A past visit entered a brothel and took a seat.  Minutes later saw my lady of choice entered the brothel.  Simultaneously another lady got out of her seat, approached me, and started a conversation.  At this moment wanted to speak with my lady of choice including partying with her shortly as I didn't want her partying with someone else.  So my eyes were focused on my lady of choice and said to the other lady, "..... just entered the bar and was looking to party with her".  The lady who approached me probably understood why a very brief conversation occurred.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:07:04 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

RM

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2017, 12:15:08 AM »
I have a really stupid question coming from a complete newbie.

I am the type of person that prefers to "tip" someone for their services that they provide me ( this is especially true for someone that will likely take care of me after we have a good time with each other ).

If I were to negotiate a price of ( let's just say ) $1000 with the Courtesan that I decide to spend some time with and then pay accordingly.....after we are done....if I were to decide to give an "extra tip" ( let's just say another $100 to show my appreciation for the last hour ), does that "extra tip" just split back up appropriately between the Courtesan and the House?

or

Does the Courtesan get to keep the "extra tip" all for herself?

I assume that every $$$ and Cent that is paid and given to the Courtesan ( Negotiated Price and any "extra tip" ) goes back into the overally amount of $$$ that the Courtesan has to give back to the House.   I'm just wondering if it's simply better to negotiate the price to $1100 ( instead of $1000 ) if I intend to tip her ( regardless ) since all the $$$ will be split between the House and the Courtesan.

I know it sounds like a strange question ( why give more $$ when you don't have to? ), but I'm just the type that prefers to show my appreciation to someone that will likely be showing me an unforgettable time.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2017, 08:56:02 AM »

I am the type of person that prefers to "tip" someone for their services that they provide me ( this is especially true for someone that will likely take care of me after we have a good time with each other ).

If I were to negotiate a price of ( let's just say ) $1000 with the Courtesan that I decide to spend some time with and then pay accordingly.....after we are done....if I were to decide to give an "extra tip" ( let's just say another $100 to show my appreciation for the last hour ), does that "extra tip" just split back up appropriately between the Courtesan and the House?

or

I assume that every $$$ and Cent that is paid and given to the Courtesan ( Negotiated Price and any "extra tip" ) goes back into the overally amount of $$$ that the Courtesan has to give back to the House.   I'm just wondering if it's simply better to negotiate the price to $1100 ( instead of $1000 ) if I intend to tip her ( regardless ) since all the $$$ will be split between the House and the Courtesan.

I know it sounds like a strange question ( why give more $$ when you don't have to? ), but I'm just the type that prefers to show my appreciation to someone that will likely be showing me an unforgettable time.

I recommend to my clients to just put their tip money towards the party. It will get the person more time to spend with me :) Because yes, it's split with the house anyway!
xoxo

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2017, 09:28:11 AM »

or

"I'm just wondering if it's simply better to negotiate the price to $1100 ( instead of $1000 ) if I intend to tip her ( regardless ) since all the $$$ will be split between the House and the Courtesan."
--RM

Suggest to negotiate a lower amount and tip accordingly.  See Reply #40 in the topic, "Tips....no it's a different one."

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=24531.0

Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

RM

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2017, 12:05:24 AM »
Thanks to all who responsed.

Although it appears that it is up to the Customer to offer a tip ( or not ) and the Courtesan to accept it ( or turn it down in favor of a future "party" ), the suggestion that I am finding ( from the "Tip" thread ) is to simply add the tip amount into the negotiated price as part of the upper limit.   Everything ultimately goes back to the House and the Courtesan ( and can't be kept all for herself )....so, it doesn't really matter.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2017, 02:04:54 AM »
Being perpetually engulfed in a cloud of Axe Body Spray is just as off putting as nothing bathing at all and having a fog of BO Funk around you. Excessive Axe is not an excuse for bathing. (Or really excessive use of any fragrance for that matter - even cologne.) It's all fun and games until Ladies can't come near you without covering their noses or sneezing!

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2017, 12:13:56 PM »
Please read the Descriptions of what each board section is for before starting a thread in them.

It takes less than 5 minutes when you're on the main page seeing all the different sections to read the descriptions of what each one is for before clicking on it and going in to start a new thread.

For example, General Discussion is not for Houses to advertise lineups or specials or any of that nor is it for Ladies to post their schedules or announce their arrival in a particular house.  The sections for Brothel Lineups and House Announcements are for lineups and House-centered announcements, while Ladies Schedules and LPIN Ladies Advertisements are for Ladies to post their schedules and make threads introducing themselves, sharing pictures, announcing specials, etc.

General Discussion is for discussion threads related to LPIN as a whole and where those new to the industry can ask questions. Trip Summaries are where reviews can be found and to inquire about all the aspects of travel as a consumer of LPIN.  Way Off Topic is for everything, not LPIN related. Feedback is for mentioning a technical issue with the boards or offering suggestions, and Fight Club is where to go to talk anything political or when a thread gets too out of hand but not bad enough to lock.

And one of the very first sections on the top before you even get to the General Discussion section is a spot that says "Forum Rules". Please read through that before posting.

Just.... try to read before posting. Pretty please. If you're on here you obviously must know how to read to some extent.

There's plenty to be learned here on these boards but it makes it a lot easier when you take the extra time to learn what goes where and why!

Offline Eureka

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2017, 07:15:12 PM »
Are Amazon gift cards and the like considered gifts? So they don't have to be split for the lady with the house? Because that would be odd lol.

Nylo

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2017, 08:34:11 AM »
Great post, I wish such information was available when I first visited a southern nevada ranch about 14 years ago.

Offline Catrina Costa

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • The MILF Next Door
    • Catrina Costa Personal Site
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2018, 03:19:04 PM »
Communication is key. 
When only the best will do...

@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2018, 04:31:44 PM »
"Newbie Here w/ a Few Questions"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28585.0

"planning trip. where to go first. CC/Elko?"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28255.0

"ChicagoBob's Newbie Guide to the Best Priced Parties"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=25952.0

"One Piece of Advice"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=26081.0

"What makes you decide where to party? House or lady?"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=25859.0

"Dos and donts of internet communication with a Lady"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28050.0

"Obstacles to your house visits"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28466.0

"Prices higher by making appointment?"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28109.0

"House minimum lines heard during negotiations."

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28694.0

"How to use your wallet as a prop in a difficult negotiation."

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=25919.0

"$100 Apart"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=26091.0

"What LPIN Has Taught Me"

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=26994.0