Author Topic: Bella Bella @ Inez - 2/16/18  (Read 1664 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Bella Bella @ Inez - 2/16/18
« on: February 27, 2018, 12:10:56 AM »
+11
My periodic visit to Reno then an additional trip Elko.

Was in Elko back before the New Year but both Bella Bella and Jade were not available.  Still super disappointed about that trip ....  but..  I was able to make it up a "little" this time.   ;)

Checked with Louis and Peter to see if Bella and/or Jade were available and low and behold Bella was going to be available so I "had" to make the extra 4 hour drive from Reno to meet the beautiful Bella.  Buzzed and Peter let me in.  Caught up with him a bit and eventually asked to see if Bella was available and after a few minutes Bella Bella came out.

I always get nervous when meeting these beautiful ladies and when she walked out... Whoa...   just a beautiful, toned, tanned, blond, Southern California beach babe showed up.  My jaw just dropped.  Again I'm VERY bad at small talk and was just trying to learn a little more about her.  Eventually we went back to her room to "negotiate" which of course is pretty easy... and after a few minutes of "beeping" on the door timer the party started.

All I can remember is that beautiful tanned skin, long legs, boobs, bottom.. etc... ...   I just remember commenting to myself what a body.. like a ballerina dancer.  Party details will be kept private but all I can say is she's a wonderful person and I had a wonderful time.  I hope she enjoyed herself and would love to party with her again.

Bella Bella - it was wonderful meeting you and hope you enjoy yourself at Inez.

Ladies and gentlemen - you need to make a trip to meet Bella Bella and Jade as well as the rest of the beautiful ladies at Inez and Mona's.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Bella Bella @ Inez - 2/16/18
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 11:48:22 AM »
So is this a provider review or a Trip summary?  hmmmm.  :D

Q

pppokemail

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 03:11:56 PM »
You're famous, jakesterjjj.  You caused this hubbub: http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=29762.msg355367

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 05:20:32 PM »
Nah.  This happened wayyyyy before Jakesterjjj.  Should have happened a long time ago but I was lazy.
Q

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 10:57:23 AM »
+2
You're famous, jakesterjjj.  You caused this hubbub: http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=29762.msg355367

I personally like this Trip Summary section for provider reviews.   The other LPIN Provider Reviews section is read only.  This section allows a little back and forth for both providers and customers to like and/or comment on the provider.  I think the back and forth gives a little more insight to the provider.  There's enough tools for us customers to run a search to research a particular lady that we're interested in.

The other info..  food, lodging, things to do.. etc.. that's "nice" to have but really a lower priority at least for me.  Isn't this about LPIN?  It seems other topics have taken over and trying to prove one point of view over another.   All of these topics are opinions and there's really no right or wrong answer.  Just shades of gray.

Anyway just my opinion.

Board is still important for us to share and provide a little bit of advertising for ladies we've partied with.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 01:34:13 PM »
+1

I personally like this Trip Summary section for provider reviews.   The other LPIN Provider Reviews section is read only.  This section allows a little back and forth for both providers and customers to like and/or comment on the provider.  I think the back and forth gives a little more insight to the provider.  There's enough tools for us customers to run a search to research a particular lady that we're interested in.

The other info..  food, lodging, things to do.. etc.. that's "nice" to have but really a lower priority at least for me.  Isn't this about LPIN?  It seems other topics have taken over and trying to prove one point of view over another.   All of these topics are opinions and there's really no right or wrong answer.  Just shades of gray.

Anyway just my opinion.

Board is still important for us to share and provide a little bit of advertising for ladies we've partied with.

What he said...  I think both would be ok.  Some guys (and ladies) have concerns over the new review form.   Having both is a win/win!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 02:15:21 PM »
+1

Anyway just my opinion.

What he said...  I think both would be ok.  Some guys (and ladies) have concerns over the new review form.   Having both is a win/win!

Well.... apparently you can't be in a large house and not have even a brief review not submitted through the form. Even when nearly everyone knows you. *shrug*

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 02:55:20 PM »
+2

Anyway just my opinion.

Well.... apparently you can't be in a large house and not have even a brief review not submitted through the form. Even when nearly everyone knows you. *shrug*

Yeah, I liked the old way better too. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 06:29:03 PM »
Thanks for the review!! I  enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your kind words and hope I get to see you soon! xo

Inezs_Elko

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 09:14:04 PM »
Sounds like you had a great trip :) :)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 10:22:57 PM »
+1
Bella Bella is back....