Author Topic: A word on the LRN  (Read 11559 times)

Ebadger9

Re: A word on the LRN
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 05:10:08 PM »
Thanks Oddball! While prohibiting cameras, phones, laptops is an obvious way of prevention people also LOVE that they are not prohibited at our ranches, and it doesn't feel like I'm reaped in a prison lol. There has to be a happy medium somewhere, my mind has been jumbling around ideas, I don't know a check in list on people in the building with a sign off sheet.. Something, then all girls possibly sending photos to a manager whom can block out photos of all guests, and girls only posting pics of themselves? I want to hear more ideas so I can bring something up in a meeting, definitely a big issue if it is keeping clients away from all the fun!  :(

Quite simply, if you (usually the ladies) are taking a pic, make sure to tell the clients so they can decide whether or not to leave the immediate vicinity. If it is a party like the St Patrick's party, you need to be double as careful since it's packed and impossible to check with everyone, and one might get photographed off a reflective surface.

More often than not, the guys I see in the photos posted on twitter or the bunnyboard are off in the background, and sometimes in a mirror.  Karaoke nights are especially popular shoot and post nights (at LRN anyway).  I personally would not go on karaoke nights.  Or during big events.

AllyJames

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »
This does blow my mind. Privacy in a brothel should be the norm, there shouldn't be any pics taken in common areas unless its been cleared of all who don't want their pics taken!

Now I have serious doubts I will be setting foot in either the MBR or LRN if cameras are going off all the time. I value my privacy and so should the brothel! This should go without saying!

I keeping my hopes up that this will change. Sled had a few good ideas in his post statinh a camera free zone, and making clients aware when they come in the door that there are cameras, phones, etc. I'm anxious to bring this up in a meeting.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 10:59:16 AM »

I've read some things by others saying that the LRN has had a meteoric rise and fall within the last 7 months, that the place has seen much better days. 

Clearly the individuals perpetuating this and the individual putting them up to doing this have no idea what they are talking about.  I was there on a Monday and the bell was ringing constantly, a near constant flow of customers arriving.

I don't know when the LRN's "meteoric rise" was but I do know that it was LONG before my personal discovery of this place in the spring of 2011. 

I know that it wasn't driven by the visits or writing of one individual or the arrival of one lady and I know that the departure of one lady does not break the LRN.

As far as I'm concerned the receipt that makes the LRN such a wonderful and fun place for me to visit is still being followed to the letter.

The receipt is simple.  A friendly and competent staff and lots & lots of really nice and very beautiful women that seem to enjoy making their guests feel welcome.

I can assure you that the LRN is alive and well and that the things which lead me to spend my hard earned dollar on a second and third visit are the things which will lead me to spend my hard earned money on a fourth visit.

When that will be is hard to say but it will not be soon enough for me.

Thanks again to all the ladies and staff who helped make my LRN experience so fun and allowed me to take a break from life's problems for a while.

It was a great time !!

The LRN flown its course ?  Bah, I think they will now fly to newer and greater heights having recently freed themselves of some dead weight.

It's always good to read about what's going right at the brothels!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 07:02:01 PM »
Yep! Posting pics of mongers at the moonlite really is alive &well! I noticed that BarbieGirl recently posted yet another pic with me at the MLBR on the internet!  Maybe I should just give up on LPIN & head to Canada instead! I really like my "hang out" time at the brothels in addition to the parties but Canada would get expensive when I have to include "paid for" hang out time, plus the decent hotel rooms there are expensive too.

The Hiking Guy

Taking photos without regard to the privacy of those in the background is alive and well at MBR. It always has been. I recently attended a party there in December (unknowingly), there were cameras, flashes about every minute. NO warning on the door, NO place in the parlor with a "no photography" sign to at least take cover, no signed release telling you it might end up on the net.

So, there I was, shielding my face as I walked to the bar, date standing over me when pictures were being taken our way. Despite my best efforts, a picture of me did make it to their message board, face exposed and all. No effort to blur us out in the background, nothing.

I just find it funny that the moderators over there have a sticky concerning pictures and then don't even abide my it. No effort on their part at all to protect the privacy of those who want it, it's all about exposure for the Bunnyranch.

I did get the pic taken down with the help of a working girl, after it was out there for a week without me knowing. Before, is all I got to say.

AllyJames

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »
Yep! Posting pics of mongers at the moonlite really is alive &well! I noticed that BarbieGirl recently posted yet another pic with me at the MLBR on the internet!  Maybe I should just give up on LPIN & head to Canada instead! I really like my "hang out" time at the brothels in addition to the parties but Canada would get expensive when I have to include "paid for" hang out time, plus the decent hotel rooms there are expensive too.

The Hiking Guy

Taking photos without regard to the privacy of those in the background is alive and well at MBR. It always has been. I recently attended a party there in December (unknowingly), there were cameras, flashes about every minute. NO warning on the door, NO place in the parlor with a "no photography" sign to at least take cover, no signed release telling you it might end up on the net.

So, there I was, shielding my face as I walked to the bar, date standing over me when pictures were being taken our way. Despite my best efforts, a picture of me did make it to their message board, face exposed and all. No effort to blur us out in the background, nothing.

I just find it funny that the moderators over there have a sticky concerning pictures and then don't even abide my it. No effort on their part at all to protect the privacy of those who want it, it's all about exposure for the Bunnyranch.

I did get the pic taken down with the help of a working girl, after it was out there for a week without me knowing. Before, is all I got to say.

Don't go to Canada!  :(

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 01:13:32 PM »

The Hiking Guy

Don't go to Canada!  :(

Ally is right!  (They talk funny there! eh?)

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 01:24:59 PM »

The Hiking Guy

BACK ON POINT!

Pat

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 01:37:19 PM »

I've read some things by others saying that the LRN has had a meteoric rise and fall within the last 7 months, that the place has seen much better days. 

Clearly the individuals perpetuating this and the individual putting them up to doing this have no idea what they are talking about.  I was there on a Monday and the bell was ringing constantly, a near constant flow of customers arriving.

I don't know when the LRN's "meteoric rise" was but I do know that it was LONG before my personal discovery of this place in the spring of 2011. 

I know that it wasn't driven by the visits or writing of one individual or the arrival of one lady and I know that the departure of one lady does not break the LRN.

As far as I'm concerned the receipt that makes the LRN such a wonderful and fun place for me to visit is still being followed to the letter.

The receipt is simple.  A friendly and competent staff and lots & lots of really nice and very beautiful women that seem to enjoy making their guests feel welcome.

I can assure you that the LRN is alive and well and that the things which lead me to spend my hard earned dollar on a second and third visit are the things which will lead me to spend my hard earned money on a fourth visit.

Thanks again to all the ladies and staff who helped make my LRN experience so fun and allowed me to take a break from life's problems for a while.

It was a great time !!

The LRN flown its course ?  Bah, I think they will now fly to newer and greater heights having recently freed themselves of some dead weight.

Back on point would be the original post

Peace

Pat

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »

It was a great time !!

Back on point would be the original post

Peace

Pat

Thank you, Pat!  It gets wearisome when so many posts get hi-jacked.  It makes it confusing when the conversations completely veer off topic into personal agendas.   

Seriously - if you have a point to make - start your own topic so people who are interested in THAT topic can follow & the people who are not interested can skip it.  Every topic will draw followers - no need to sneak your opinions in.

AllyJames

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2013, 07:58:07 AM »
+1
Sonja,

So your way of getting back on point is to talk about going off point?

Orig topic: LRN, has it declined?

I can't answer that because I haven't been there, but I do know there are a few Ladies there I'd like to party with!

LRN is alive and well! Lol, no really it's a comfortable place of business that makes you feel at home. Our staff is super friendly and they go above and beyond for clients. The ladies working tend to get along great and we hope you guys come out to form your own opinion sometime lol.  ;)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2013, 09:58:26 AM »
Sonja,

So your way of getting back on point is to talk about going off point?

Orig topic: LRN, has it declined?

I can't answer that because I haven't been there, but I do know there are a few Ladies there I'd like to party with!

To quote the 1st 2 lines of the original post... "I've read some things by others saying that the LRN has had a meteoric rise and fall within the last 7 months, that the place has seen much better days.  Clearly the individuals perpetuating this and the individual putting them up to doing this have no idea what they are talking about."

If my relief that someone got us back "ON TOPIC" is off poiint then my bad.  Staying on topic was the reason I re-quoted the original post.

AllyJames

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »
Lalalala.. Come party with at LRN guys! Yaaay!  ;) ;D

QTo

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2013, 02:59:39 PM »

I had a great time at karaoke, though I was running away at times to get away from the cameras/filming :P I believe Ally missed my solo performance, but I made it up to her in our party together ;)

AllyJames

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 10:27:12 AM »

I had a great time at karaoke, though I was running away at times to get away from the cameras/filming :P I believe Ally missed my solo performance, but I made it up to her in our party together ;)

Yes, yes you did! ;)

QTo

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 04:02:35 PM »

Yes, yes you did! ;)

Glad you enjoyed it :) ;D