Author Topic: A very big thanks to everyone at LRN for a wonderful week  (Read 6884 times)

EastcoastEnglishman

Re: A very big thanks to everyone at LRN for a wonderful week
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2014, 07:56:27 PM »
Bella is fun. She is like a naughty child. She runs into the room just as you are about to start your party and wants to join in the fun.

QTo

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2014, 08:01:07 PM »
What can I say? I tried! The fact that you can't even mention the ladies name and have to write <insert lady's name >, says it all.  ::)

Ruby Rae ;)

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2014, 08:04:20 PM »
What can I say? I tried! The fact that you can't even mention the ladies name and have to write <insert lady's name >, says it all.  ::)

Ruby Rae ;)

Barbie Girl ::)

QTo

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2014, 08:05:13 PM »

Ruby Rae ;)

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Pretty sure she was long gone by the time Bella even started, much less Randy Ryder. My God, you partied with her in 2012, I know they weren't even there.

But that doesn't preclude the fact that her review MAY have been one of the weaker ones LOL

QTo

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
I was talking about bad reviews, you talk about "weaker ones". Like I said, I tried, it fell on deaf ears.

Well, I'm trying to be as diplomatic as possible, given that she was one of your favs.

gimpyandlimpy

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 09:33:47 AM »
So Slednx, does a person have to have a bad party he can write about in order to have his other reviews have credit?