Author Topic: A time with a legend~ The one and only Dyana Dyamonds..  (Read 572 times)

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
A time with a legend~ The one and only Dyana Dyamonds..
« on: January 30, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »
 After a bit of research on her and Desert Club. I called her up and was suprised to hear her cute voice in my ear. That was enough to book her right there. Set an appointment and went to see her. She was exactly like the photos wearing some cute skirt and a little shirt.  I kept checking her out as she was her taking off her clothes leaving me there in aw. I don't know how many times I wanted to have her. After a few minutes of chatting, I layed her on her stomach and hit it from behind as hard as I could. She could take it all. She is the best I ever had.Then I came like never before.I laid there for about 2-3 minutes. She got up and cleaned me up all nice. A little small talk while I got dressed, she gave me a hug behind the door and I left. Highly recomend and will return when I am back in Nevada. It's true. She is a legend. This lady has great oral skills. Check out Dyana. I must say Desert Club is a cozy little  spot. Very cool place.
From Jacob Thompson.(1/28/2017)

Original review via email. On hand if needed for verification.
Dyana Dyamonds. Thedyanadyamonds@gmail.com
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 08:54:41 PM by dyanadyamonds »
Available by appointments at Big 4 Ranch. ELY,Nv.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
Re: A time with a legend~ The one and only Dyana Dyamonds..
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 03:14:52 PM »
Yay! A review should have been up here sooner. You are a legend at good at what you do. More reviews to come, I'm sure.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
Re: A time with a legend~ The one and only Dyana Dyamonds..
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 12:10:45 PM »
Aw thanks Vanity. I appreciate that.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana

[attachment deleted by admin]
Available by appointments at Big 4 Ranch. ELY,Nv.