Author Topic: A visit to Sheri’s Ranch  (Read 3138 times)

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
A visit to Sheri’s Ranch
« on: October 22, 2022, 11:41:46 AM »
+5
Just got home from Vegas. I was actually still toying with going up to Ely, but with Stardust’s status being unknown I didn’t want to risk it. I was honestly thinking about not going to a house at all, but because it’s going to be awhile until I can get to Elko, I decided to go to Sheris as that seems to be the best house out of the 3. I decided to walk into the restaurant/bar side. They have a greeter, I think she may have been the shift manager, that will give you the rundown on how things work there… ask for a lineup, ask for a specific girl, get something to eat etc. just a quick note I know there was some question on if Sheri’s restaurant is serving food, they definitely are now.
In the past I know I had asked on here about “look books” if I didn’t want a line up. There is a monitor with a picture of each girl, however it’s a picture from the website. Translation: if the girls face isn’t on the website it won’t be here either, which kind of depletes the purpose of that.

I decided I would let the girls approach me, rather than ask for a specific girl. It’s hard at Sheri’s as some girls have sky high rates, and I didn’t want to ask for someone if I wasn’t sure I could party with them. I decided it might be best if I could make it into the failed negotiation room as I would probably need a recommendation on someone that would work with my budget. I decided that the first girl to approach me that I found attractive I would take a tour with and try to negotiate a party, regardless of whether or not I felt she would be out of my league. First girl that came fit the bill, we did a short tour and then I tried to negotiate… holy moly. Now mind you even though I had never been to Sheris before I felt I knew enough about it. Nothing would have prepared me for the quote I got. I know I’ve balked in the past at some of the rates some of the girls have publicly stated, like Air Force Amy’s $3000/hr or Alice Littles $20000 overnight, these are bargains compared to what I was quoted. I did get her to come down a little bit but nowhere near enough so I ended up in the failed negotiation room. Let me just point out that I have no issue with the girl or her rates. Certainly no need to complain or comment further. That said if she ever publishes a self praising op-ed you brag about her earnings, all bets are off.

So in the failed negotiation room the shift manager will talk to you, you can either try another girl or tell her what it is you are looking for, and she will try to find someone that she thinks will work with you. I chose the latter. For various reasons I won’t be posting any names, but she sent in a girl to talk to me. I don’t know for sure but I think the sm tells a girl to go talk to the guy in the failed negotiation room, but doesn’t tell her that he wants X activities for X amount of time for X amount of dollars. We went to her room to negotiate. It was not an easy negotiation, but she came around. It was a great party, I’m very happy I went.

Yes the Elko houses are better in pretty much every way imaginable, except for their proximity to Vegas. I’m sticking with what I said in the past… if I’m in Vegas and won’t be able to get to Elko for awhile, I’ll visit Pahrump. I highly recommend checking it out at least once. Should also point out that I don’t think LRS is coming back, so if you want a party down south, stop holding your breath and make the best of what is currently there.

Just because a couple people acted interested when I brought it up, I’ll talk about the sex tape room. I did get to see it. It’s very nice. They clearly take a lot of pride in it. I didn’t bother trying to negotiate a party in that, as I knew with my budget I was teetering on the brink of not being able to even get a basic party. So they have multiple cameras in there, and there’s the one way glass window I talked about. That’s covered with sort of a metal door, so you can choose to have it opened or closed. The window looks out into a hallway, and on the other side of the hallway are windows that look out into the courtyard with the swimming pool and hotel rooms, so it is a rather high traffic area.

I would be willing to return, but more than likely I’ll make a stronger effort to schedule a trip to Elko within a couple months of my next Vegas visit.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
Re: A visit to Sheri’s Ranch
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 10:27:05 PM »
Wow, thanks so much, SMRKIA, for posting your latest Sheri's experience. I figured it would be a stiff challenge to negotiate a halfway decent party price at Sheri's.

This gives me the impression that we can only hope to get lucky after a visit to the "failed negotiation room". Maybe we can catch a lady during off peak hours who has done very few parties so far during her current tour, so she might come down on price just to get some business going. I will have to try that at Sheri's during my next Vegas trip, since I won't return to Elko until June or July.

ACH is definitely out of the question for me. Chicken Ranch was an option until the lady I partied once with had since quit.

I'm just very happy to hear that it worked out for you at the end. Thanks so much for taking one for the team!
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 12:34:02 AM »
+1
So I was trying to keep this to myself as I’m a bit embarrassed, but since I am getting a lot of PMs I’ll put it out there.I think the girl mentioned her name when she came and got me out of the failed negotiation room, but I don’t remember it. This was a new house to me and I was just so nervous as I didn’t know what to expect so I had a lot of trouble focusing. The failed negotiation room for example, while I knew about it thanks to the reviews from others, that’s something completely new to me.

That said  I do actually like that room. Sheris is difficult since there are so many girls that work on so many different levels. Imagine walking into a car dealership and not knowing if they sell Toyotas or Ferraris. The failed negoroom is helpful in that aspect. Though in hindsight I did not realize that the greeter would also be the person who came and talked to me in that room, therefore it might be more effective to just ask her for a recommendation upon arrival.

I also forgot the name of the first girl, but I found her on the Sheris website. I think the girl I partied with is new, she may not be on the website yet.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 03:23:55 AM »
+1
Some of the ladies st Shari's bill themselves as 'luxury courtesans' that gives you an idea of the hierarchy type organization there. Some are modest with their profiles others  run on and on, that tells you some about their personality. To me negotiations especially at a large house like Shari's are a job interview, you have to find the fit for the service you are desire. Since the services the ladies offer in their profile are well detailed it also will cost you, just like options on a vehicle. I only use their profiles as a starting point once you talk with them then reality sets in for both parties.

As a regular at Shari's I negotiate  a party within my  budget or I politely decline, certainly not enjoyable to stick to ones guns, but that's what you have to do, otherwise the next day you'll have an expense 'hangover'.

I've partied with a number of the ladies there and have talked with many more, always glad to help with some advice  so you might avoid a huge disappointment.
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 06:18:50 AM »
Like RickScrabbler said, stay away from ACH.  Don't waste your time.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 06:20:29 AM by wb69 »

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 07:08:30 AM »
I had a great party at Sheri's 12 months ago. I messaged the lady I was interested in a few times about the kind of party I was looking for. She is no longer working there,  but she was very beautiful, young. and kinky. I made a list of girls I thought I might be interested in just it didn't work out with the girl I messaged.

I have been told by a lady who worked at Sheri's that the girls have to quote an outrages price when negotiating. You know the house listens in on the negotiation? The phone in the room is used as a listening devise. Sheri's is expensive, and requires you to negotiate, but you can a decent price.

I like to go mid week in the early afternoon. The slow time at most brothels.

Thanks for the report Smrkia!

Offline yexyzed

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 08:04:57 AM »
So, guys I am new here but Besides the price differences…and one being closer or farther ,
What are the other differences - experiences any different, hospitalable , hotter, friendly…. Or rather what makes that price different worth it at one place vs other ?

In simple words…. If I feel ok traveling extra 7 hours why would southern houses still be better for that higher price ?

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2022, 09:00:17 AM »
My own experience outside of Elko is limited to a single trip to the Reno area, so I've never been to the southern houses and can't speak directly to that. I visited Mustang Ranch and Moonlight Bnny Ranch, only partied at MBR. For those two houses, and I believe this is also true of the places near Vegas, the main advantage was that they're larger and have more girls working at once than the individual Elko houses. The southern and Reno-area houses also all seem to be open 24 hours, which isn't the case for most of the Elko houses. Nothing that really makes them "better" than Elko in any meaningful way, in my opinion, other than possibly being easier to get to.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2022, 10:16:13 AM »
Let me just say I agree completely with Mr Lloyd. Think of the southern houses as the Hoover dam. The Hoover dam is a great place to visit, but you typically don’t make a special trip for it. It’s something you do while on a trip to Vegas.

Not going on a trip to Vegas? No need to visit the southern houses. Going on a trip to Vegas? Consider checking one of the Pahrump houses out. I’ve been to both, they are alright.

Offline th.classic

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2022, 12:36:40 PM »
Hmmm... I guess my biggest question would be regarding level of service and talent...

As with any good or service, I would have no problems paying a premium for an elevated customer experience, but I haven't read any reviews on this site about anyone at Shari's that said "Holy smoke... My mind is blown... Every last penny was worth it..." I don't know if that's because the price level sours expectations around here, or if they truly aren't providing a better experience than one would get up north at the monger rate.

I could say that with my trip(and I've only been on one, and that was to Elko) that my parties got better once I got a better idea of what I actually wanted. It was a good exercise in general. It was more "Hey there! What do you want to do?" Rather than "Welcome! Sit back, relax, and enjoy!" And really... all I have to do is voice that the latter is what I want and I'll have a stellar time.

Can anyone speak on the differences of the level of service? I understand there's definitely a point of diminishing returns... There's no way anyone can provide a party thats 6 to 12 times better than I had experienced up north, but when the pricing is scaled that way, I just wonder what I'm getting for it. Maybe if I ever become a true high roller, I'll leave honest reviews of their girls. In the meantime, I'll be accepting sponsorships haha

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2022, 01:23:55 PM »
Can anyone speak on the differences of the level of service? I understand there's definitely a point of diminishing returns... There's no way anyone can provide a party thats 6 to 12 times better than I had experienced up north, but when the pricing is scaled that way, I just wonder what I'm getting for it.

Again, experience limited, but there was very little difference in service on my one Bunny Ranch party. The girl was maybe a little more...formal, for lack of a better word, than Elko providers, although that sort of dissipated once the party started. I went with a friend, and the girl he met seemed more easy-going, though, so that's probably not a standard.

The girls I saw at both Bunny Ranch and Mustang seemed on average younger than the girls in Elko, if that's something that matters to you. I wouldn't say they were more attractive on average, although that's of course somewhat subjective.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2022, 03:17:28 PM »
My last experience at Sheri's was fantastic. Great party with a super hot lady, good hospitality at the bar, and I got a free night at the Sheri's hotel. Is it better than Elko? Absolutely not! In my humble opinion you can't beat Mona/Inez, and the posts on this board suggest other places in Elko are good also. I agree, if you are going to NV to visit Las Vegas and don't have time to go up to Elko give Pahrump a try. I you are going to NV to visit brothels go to Elko.

Next month I will be in Pahrump for an event. I do not plan to party because I want to take a winter trip to Mona's. I my stop in at the CR bar, but plan to save my money for another great trip to Elko.

Offline yexyzed

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2022, 08:05:23 PM »
I love the fact that this community is super helpful especially for someone like me who’s new and planning trips soon….

I am convinced on when to pick which over the other….

However atleast for me … I knew I d like an overnight party and cannot afford such thing at any of southern houses…( not atleast for 10 to 20 grand)… I am super curious to find reviews/&rates on any overnights at Elko houses….

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2022, 08:48:23 PM »
Yikes. Ok, so this is the fourth trip I’ve done since being on this board. The other 3 were to Elko between September of last year and May of this year. In each of the Elko trips I did 3 parties, on this trip it was just the one. This trip to Sheris has generated more interest than the other 3 trips combined. My PMs are stacking up. I’ll have to try to look at them over the next couple days.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2022, 09:16:10 PM »
Haha... point taken. I will take one for the team by sparing your email box from near certain explosion.  :)

Seriously though, I'm not surprised. Lots of mongers, myself included, want expert advice on how to negotiate a good party price at Sheri's, since we all know how exorbitant it can be.

Although my one party at Sheri's came several months before yours - I believe you read my review here on the forum - it was my first ever party in Nevada. I felt like I wasn't a good negotiator. I found out the ballpark rate from my lady before driving from Vegas to Pahrump and went for it anyway, although I only did half hour so I could get that first party under my belt and still not burn my wallet too much. I will spare everybody a DM by saying that my half hour at Sheri's could pay for multiple hours at Elko/Carlin monger rate.

As I mentioned earlier, I will take the failed negotiation room approach for my future Sheri's visit. One can try Chicken Ranch as well - my one party at Chicken Ranch came at a lower per hour rate than Sheri's. But Sheri's is the larger house with more ladies, so you have a better chance catching one in the failed negotiation room with whom you can negotiate to below average Pahrump rate. No guarantee for success, but I agree that is our best shot in Pahrump.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS