Author Topic: A visit to Sheri’s Ranch  (Read 3136 times)

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
Re: A visit to Sheri’s Ranch
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2022, 08:21:03 AM »

Or they could just do what the Shady Lady did. They had a sign at the entrance that said:
40 minutes - $200
1 hour -$300
2 hours $500

If it was a difficult negotiation you wanted you wouldn’t find it there.

Just curious, but when did Shady Lady close?  Because if a lady consistently got clients for an hour a day (which isn't likely), that's $300 minus 50% for the house, minus doctor's visit, minus paraphernalia for her job which comes out to ~$15/hour for an 8 hour workday.  In today's prices, nobody would take that job unless it's stocking shelves.

You are correct. Sue’s has a similar model with a sign posting flat rates, and it has increased to reflect modern times. :)

Indeed. I don't usually quote price on the forum. But since everybody pays the same rate at Sue's, and it has been posted elsewhere on the board, it is $600/hr. They also have 15-minute and 30-minute pricing but at higher per-hour rates.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2022, 08:34:15 AM »
Thanksgiving weekend - share with the SIN community possible tips visiting Sheri's Ranch.

1. Educated guess today based on time offering a Elko monger rate likely results in a failed negotiation.

2. Hearing a very steep rate and not negotiationing down from a very steep rate from a Sheri's woman maybe any of the following:

a. She might not be thrilled to party with the potential client.
b. She might believe the potential client will pay the asking rate.
c. She's about business approach of steep rates at least at the moment.

3. After a failed negotiation a potential client can bypass entering the failed negotiation room by keep walking and if the woman says to enter this room, suggest saying, I'm going back to the bar.  Reasons not to enter the failed negotiation room - avoid negotiating with a shift manager, and what happens when a shift manager suggests a woman you're not interested in partying with?  Back at the bar you have options to exit or find another woman.

4. Likely at least the majority of Sheri's women have different rates for different clients for a similar style party.  How can this be?

5. Definitely possible offering a fair rate for successful rapid quick negotiation. Hmmmm! 

6. Some parties might not be worth the cost. Some parties might definitely be worth the cost.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2022, 03:58:28 AM »
More Shari's tips

1. Ladies who work the lounge aggressively usually give better deals (work with budgets)

2. Yes, negotiations are used as 'screening tool' by ladies for whatever reason if they aren't comfortable with a customer.

3. Customer use negotiations as you would interviewing anyone for a job, your screening tool. Profiles are just that, sales pitches and nice photos, now your dealing with a real person.

4. As COH said, don't get trapped if you have a failed negotiations by going to 'failed negotiations room' or left sitting in the parlor, tell hostess you want to go back to the bar, have a drink, think about your options. That may mean going next door, CR.

5. Believe me, they do not want to lose a customer, if you are cool about things, if your an a-hole well that's another matter.

6. Understand all the security tactics used at Shari's have a reason, ID at the door, limited access of building for walk in customers, cameras etc. Probably rare but I have personally seen pimps bring in one of their girls at both houses looking for customers, rare but I've seen it. Both times management quickly booted them when they figured out what was going on. So security has a purpose.

7. Ultimately it is up to you as the customer to get the service you want, takes some backbone to say no.

8. If you ask for specialty parties, plan on paying for those options.

9.Can sort out 'luxury ladies' reading profiles or number of reviews for long time providers. From my experience most luxury ladies don't work the lounge.

10. New ladies are looking to build a customer base.
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2022, 06:27:59 AM »
I'd like to know what percentage of potential walk, after failed negotiations. Room or no room. How many leave without a party with the intention of having one.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2022, 06:45:06 AM »
+2
So many recommendation on how to attempt to party at Sheri's looks like more reasons to pass on going to Sheri's.

Offline JimDiGriz

• High Roller
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2022, 09:33:24 AM »
Probably rare but I have personally seen pimps bring in one of their girls at both houses looking for customers, rare but I've seen it. Both times management quickly booted them when they figured out what was going on. So security has a purpose.

Just so that the moderators don't get upset, I don't support pimps or illegal sex work.  But what the hell is going through the minds of the pimps when they try this?!?  There's not a hotel within miles of those ranches, so it's like:  "Hey, I know you came here for safe, legal sex but instead why don't you come with me, a complete stranger, for some highly illegal sex?  Oh, and you're going to have to get back in your car and drive to a hotel.  Of course, since you don't know the hotels in this area you'll have to go to one I have picked out ahead of time.  But don't worry - it's not like I have people waiting there to rob you as soon your pants are off!".

Offline Taka

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2022, 06:44:31 PM »
+1
Hi, new here.  Gonna be in Vegas in Feb 2023, and as much as I would rather go to Elko from everything I read here, its looking more and more like I will only have time for Pahrump area.  So, I appreciate all these tips.  Thank you! 

Gonna be back in Vegas in feb 2024, most likely, and will hopefully have time for Elko then.  Looking forward to the comparison  ;D

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2022, 07:01:34 AM »
JimDiGriz, also I hope the moderators don't get upset, but your fears are real, however it's a lot more safe than you think. A friend told me that.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 07:03:31 AM by wb69 »