Author Topic: Jamie Jupiter @Dove Had me at Her 😃  (Read 603 times)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Jamie Jupiter @Dove Had me at Her 😃
« on: July 19, 2023, 12:29:07 AM »
+2
Brother Elwood and I attended the BBQ at Dovetail tonight and had a great time! The ladies prepared us a wonderful meal and the hospitality was 2nd to none. Thank you Kimber, Stormy, and the rest of the ladies and staff!

We walked in and Jamie looked toward me and smiled :) She came over and gave me a warm hug🤗 Jamie brought Bob and I a plate of food then my little guy started to take notice ;D After a while I thought it was time to give this beauty a try. Jamie was so sweet and open to all I enjoy in a party. I will definitely repeat and thank her for a wonderful time :-*

Offline Jamie_Jupiter

• Couch Lint
Re: Jamie Jupiter @Dove Had me at Her 😃
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 10:35:49 AM »
+1
Brother Elwood and I attended the BBQ at Dovetail tonight and had a great time! The ladies prepared us a wonderful meal and the hospitality was 2nd to none. Thank you Kimber, Stormy, and the rest of the ladies and staff!

We walked in and Jamie looked toward me and smiled :) She came over and gave me a warm hug🤗 Jamie brought Bob and I a plate of food then my little guy started to take notice ;D After a while I thought it was time to give this beauty a try. Jamie was so sweet and open to all I enjoy in a party. I will definitely repeat and thank her for a wonderful time :-*
Fumble, I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit! And extra happy we got to learn so much more about each other  ;) We do have a lot in common, party activities included! XOXO
XOXO, Jamie
Jamiejupiter@loveranch.net

Offline Heat Miser

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2023, 02:36:06 PM »
+1
Yes, Jamie and the ladies definitely made the visit to the Dovetail memorable.  That evening was very enjoyable on so many levels, including socializing with the group.  And thanks to Mike for hosting us all.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 05:29:42 PM »
Heat Miser, it was great to meet you and interact at the various events during awards week! Great partying, brother :)

Yes, Jamie and the ladies definitely made the visit to the Dovetail memorable.  That evening was very enjoyable on so many levels, including socializing with the group.  And thanks to Mike for hosting us all.