Author Topic: Mustang Trip Part 2 with Lily Katarina  (Read 347 times)

Offline Roach

• Lookie-Loo
Mustang Trip Part 2 with Lily Katarina
« on: July 24, 2023, 02:51:08 PM »
+2
After my disappointing trip to the Moundhouse area, I decided to got to the Mustang again. I got there on a Wednesday around 230 and was led to the bar again. There were easily 6 or 7 ladies there. Based off of the recommendation of another monger, I was able to find Lily Katarina. She is a petite lady, she wears glasses (which were a big turn on for me), and has a gentle personality. We talked for about half an hour, I was able to find out she was a pretty dedicated gamer which was cool. We decided to go party. Once again the negotiations were easy and reasonable. The party with Lily is easily in my top 5 of all time. She was so sensual, yet knew how to get dirty when needed. We were able to do all sorts of positions and had a great time. After I finished we talked for awhile. I liked the fact that she didn't watch the clock or rush me out.

After our party I asked if she would be open to a two girl party and she told she would be. I asked her to pick someone and she suggested Stormy May (they had partied together before). We found Stormy and negotiated for a party that evening. I will review that party in another post.

Offline thatguy

• Couch Lint
Re: Mustang Trip Part 2 with Lily Katarina
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 03:15:55 PM »
Wow, she's really cute, but she doesn't wear glasses in her photos on the Mustang website.