Author Topic: Mama Mia at Stardust  (Read 556 times)

Offline Fairytale

• Couch Lint
Mama Mia at Stardust
« on: August 03, 2023, 06:46:58 PM »
+1
Mama Mia!  I have FINALLY had my chance to party with her, after missing my three previous attempts!  I made a special trip about a month or so ago to Ely on my way to a work weekend, desperately hoping Mia would actually be there.  And oh, man, she's worth the wait and the drive! 

As RickScrabbler said in his review, the Stardust is well on its way to reclaiming its spot in the lists of best brothels!  Mia gave me a tour of the place and they have a lot of good thing happening!  I really liked the alien room, and the back patio looks like it will be incredible after its renovation.  It has a stage for live performances, a fire pit, and a lot of bar space.  I'd imagine Stardust will be the new entertainment center in Ely, even if you don't want to partake of the more fun stuff!  The one other lady I met was very nice and she seemed like she'd give a fun party, but I had limited time, and there was no way I was gonna miss out on a party with Mia again!

As for Mia, she was out and about when I stopped by.  She was apparently taking care of a horse, which was actually kind of a turn-on (horses played a large role in my early life and the smell brings back a LOT of memories!).  Casey (the bartender) was kind enough to call her and let her know I was there and hoping for a party.  She came right over, and we spent a while talking and catching up with each other, which I really like.  I like getting to know the lady before a party.  It makes it a little more personal and a little less business-like.  After a bit, we went to her room, and I got comfortable while she was taking a shower.  We kept chatting for a bit and then got down to the fun stuff, and y'all, she's magical!  I don't generally give details, but needless to say, I'll be saving up and returning for another party as soon as possible!

Mia, if you ever get to read this, THANK YOU!!!!  You made a fat, old man really, really happy, and I hope to see you again, soon!

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Mama Mia at Stardust
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 12:00:54 PM »
+1
Note that Mia tied with Jessy of Mona's for Courtesan of the Year!

I made many a visit to the Stardust in the early 90s. Anybody remember Mimi, Debbie and Alana? That was THE place to go in Ely, a lot of locals, miners and guys passing through. I don't know what happened over the years, bad management perhaps, and it was shut down for periods of time. I had some GREAT times out there!

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 01:26:50 PM »
Congratulations Mama Mia, sorry to miss you during the banquet, Armond

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 01:03:40 AM »
Mama Mia!  I have FINALLY had my chance to party with her, after missing my three previous attempts!  I made a special trip about a month or so ago to Ely on my way to a work weekend, desperately hoping Mia would actually be there.  And oh, man, she's worth the wait and the drive! 

As RickScrabbler said in his review, the Stardust is well on its way to reclaiming its spot in the lists of best brothels!  Mia gave me a tour of the place and they have a lot of good thing happening!  I really liked the alien room, and the back patio looks like it will be incredible after its renovation.  It has a stage for live performances, a fire pit, and a lot of bar space.  I'd imagine Stardust will be the new entertainment center in Ely, even if you don't want to partake of the more fun stuff!  The one other lady I met was very nice and she seemed like she'd give a fun party, but I had limited time, and there was no way I was gonna miss out on a party with Mia again!

As for Mia, she was out and about when I stopped by.  She was apparently taking care of a horse, which was actually kind of a turn-on (horses played a large role in my early life and the smell brings back a LOT of memories!).  Casey (the bartender) was kind enough to call her and let her know I was there and hoping for a party.  She came right over, and we spent a while talking and catching up with each other, which I really like.  I like getting to know the lady before a party.  It makes it a little more personal and a little less business-like.  After a bit, we went to her room, and I got comfortable while she was taking a shower.  We kept chatting for a bit and then got down to the fun stuff, and y'all, she's magical!  I don't generally give details, but needless to say, I'll be saving up and returning for another party as soon as possible!

Mia, if you ever get to read this, THANK YOU!!!!  You made a fat, old man really, really happy, and I hope to see you again, soon!

Yeah... I was wondering where your review post went since Mia mentioned you during my visit. Glad you enjoyed your visit too! Indeed, Mia has been working hard at the Stardust and outside - taking care of mundane tasks for the house... those need to be done too! But yes, Stardust is back on the LPIN map in a big way!
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Madame Mama Mia

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Elite Courtesan
    • https://www.nvdesertgirls.com/ladies
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 12:03:39 PM »
Congratulations Mama Mia, sorry to miss you during the banquet, Armond

I was so bummed I missed the banquet. I ended up having vehicle issues. I had to get my truck (old) towed ;/ Things happen for a reason I always say and keep in mind. I am glad I am ok and bummed about missing out on all the fun :(
Muaaahhhhhh,
Madame Mama Mia