Author Topic: vegas and Pogus  (Read 3965 times)

BTFSTL

Re: vegas and Pogus
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 06:11:00 AM »
Las Vegas

Like many time before Nikita and I had another great trip. We spent 3 great nights in Vegas and then went to TLR St. Pogus party. The 1st part of this post is just about our Vegas trip. Skip that if it's not your thing.  The 2nd part is a copy of my post about the Pogus party at TLR.

While in Vegas we stayed at the NewyorkNewyork where we had a room on the 33rd floor with a great view of the Strip. Day 1 was going to Zunanity. This is our 2nd time for this show. Once again we got the front row couch seats. The Show was very much the same as the last time with a few minor changes. Nikita loves this show.

The next night it was my choice of shows. I wanted to see Jersey Boys. We got lucky with those seats also. Center stage about 20 rows from the stage. I thought the show was good but not great. Very different from most of the Vegas shows. I'm a big 4 seasons fan but did not know the history of the band. Nikita thoughts were the 4 WHAT?????? she had never heard of them. But like me she did enjoy the history of the band and how they portrayed thier history. Good show especially if your a 4 seasons fan.

Day 3 was  just us hanging out on the strip people watching and shopping. We also went to the CSI exibite at the MGM. That was fun. You get to pick one of 3 crimes to solve. Then you go to the scene and the evidence rooms and autoptsy(sp) room. at the end you have to figure out who did it. We both got our certified CSI diploma

St. Pogus Party

Thanks Afriend for copying the 1st post i made a couple of days ago. My handle now is Patnikita on the Bunny board.

This is Pat, I don't think you know me. I am one of the posters from the SIN board. I have been a player on the LPIN message boards since 1997. I am one of the original LPIN Gathering guys. I have been reading and watching the St Pogus days birth and growth the last 3 years. I think it's a great thing. I have met around 100 posters over the last 14 to 15 years, mainly at the LPIN Gathering events. I have also attended some of the other events like The Posse and winterfest. I hope you continue to have this event and watch it grow into a yearly happening where posters can meet up and see who we all are other than a handle typing on a key board. My experience is we are real people from many walks of life with a common interest in LPIN.

I attended St Pogus with my friend, Nikita. She was at one time a working lady at TLR. Actually the 1st lady to win COY 2 times in a row. She is now and has been out of the business for a few years. (HINT! to Management please take her pics off the bunnybabes board). We did get to meet a few of the guys and several ladies, it was great fun for both of us. This is the 2nd time we have been at a MLBR/TLR party has a couple. Both times were great fun for both of us and great personal parties. This time with Starrla and a few years ago during LPIN Gathering with Britney Angel. Both parties were great.

I am really lousy with names so I will make an attemp at thanking the ones I remember for contributing to making it a fun night. The 1st lady We met was Frenchy Rose. I am a little french man myself so I knew I wanted to meet her. 2 other ladies I wanted to meet were Jill and Gillian they post on SIN. They were as nice in real life as they are on the boards. 2 very personal ladies that have the "IT" factor when it comes to being great represenatives for their ranch. 2 very lovely ladies both in personality and Physically. I also want to thank JenaiSimone, we took a tour with her. Very hot lady with a great personality and very professional. I also want to Thank Lucy_Fire she was the 1st lady we toured with. Again a very nice lady that helped us break up the nervesness when we 1st arrived. We took toors with several other ladies all very nice but I can't place the name right now. My apologies. Our final choice was The party with xxxxxx. I hope to have a review posted about her shortly.

Some other the guys I met were Spartan and Isurffer I have been following thier post for several years both great contributors to the Bunny board. I met BTFL(sp) and the guy in the Cowboy hat (sorry the name escapes me) My biggest regret was not meeting you(Pogus) This Pogas day thing your doing is great!

I am using the handle PatNikita, because the board would not let me use my name, Pat. Nikita and I are a team. We are lovers, best friends, and travel partners for the last 11 years or so. I know that what I am posting on here, she is in 100% agreement on. One thing Nikita does not do is computors or message boards. When I write my review on xxxxx I know she plans to add to it, but that may or not happen. I do know that she was more than pleased with xxxxxx. We talked about how real she was and how happy we were we picked her.

So from Nikita and I thanks to all who made the night great fun for us.

Those that want to learn more about me and a bit of history about Nikita and I can check out my web pages.

Pat

Pat, it was a pleasure getting to meet you and your lady at St. Pogus as well. I was with my twin brother there and it was certainly the time of my life - met so many great people there, both ladies and board members!!

Hope all is well with you, take care and hope to see you again soon!

Brent
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:23:55 PM by Interested bystander »

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 03:47:06 AM »
I watched xxxxxx play on the stripper pole in the LR during the Mardi Gras party. xxxxxx is... um... limber! ;D

xxxxxxxx, It was great meeting you.  :-* :-*

PB

Thanks Bob!!!! It was great meeting you!!!
Maybe next time, you can see just how limber I can be!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;D That's funny, I was having the same thought!  :D   :-* :-*

PB
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:14:52 PM by Interested bystander »
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Cindi Larue

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 09:10:08 PM »
I watched xxxxxx play on the stripper pole in the LR during the Mardi Gras party. xxxxxxx is... um... limber! ;D

Starrla, It was great meeting you.  :-* :-*

PB

She is the shit on the pole, very hot, and such a kind heart!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:13:38 PM by Interested bystander »

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 04:50:49 AM »
I watched xxxxx play on the stripper pole in the LR during the Mardi Gras party. xxxxxxx is... um... limber! ;D

xxxxxx, It was great meeting you.  :-* :-*

PB

PB

It's a great thought!!!!
When are you cumming back???

Right now, I don't know when I'll be back, but it will be sometime next year for sure. It takes time for working stiffs like me to save up party money. Meanwhile, I'll have to exist on memories from this year and thoughts of thrills yet to come...

:-* :-*

PB
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:29:36 PM by Interested bystander »
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 05:37:24 AM »
I watched xxxxxx play on the stripper pole in the LR during the Mardi Gras party. xxxxx is... um... limber! ;D

xxxxxxx, It was great meeting you.  :-* :-*

PB

PB

It's a great thought!!!!
When are you cumming back???

Right now, I don't know when I'll be back, but it will be sometime next year for sure. It takes time for working stiffs like me to save up party money. Meanwhile, I'll have to exist on memories from this year and thoughts of thrills yet to come...

PB

Oh Damn!!!
I'm probably going to be in school!!!
I'm trying to enroll to start this September.

Yeah... "Oh Damn" about sums up how I feel too.  :(  Well, anyway, I hope your schooling goes well.

PB
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:28:07 PM by Interested bystander »

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 06:05:37 AM »
Quote from: xxxxxxink=topic=3872.msg41585#msg41585 date=1305604160
Thank you Prospector!!
I'm actually quite excited about going back to school!!!
I'm sorry you can't come see me sooner.

I'm sorry too :'( but glad your excited to begin a new chapter in your life. :)

PB
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:10:53 PM by Interested bystander »