Author Topic: May Mongers 2011 consensus trip reports  (Read 11212 times)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
May Mongers 2011 consensus trip reports
« on: May 09, 2011, 02:37:36 PM »
May Monger's 2011 Attendees:

Please add your May Monger's Trip Summaries to this thread...

shooter

Re: May Mongers 2011 consensus trip reports
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 04:06:46 PM »
Arrived Carson City. Called Cookie Monster, he and his buddy ( a monger yet to be named) are driving down from Reno for dinner then off to Moundhouse. Not sure which ranch, probably all of them at somepoint.

Hey lookie post #2000 got made.

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 06:39:41 PM »
i heard Cookie was in town, but hadn't heard any notice and figured he'd already left, two jumps ahead of ....  I just missed y'all.... was out at Exit 28 saturday night and headed home sunday afternoon.  too bad i couldn't stay longer to shoot the breeze   Have fun!!!!
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 10:24:20 PM »
Went to Love Ranch, Kit Kat, and Bunny Ranch., all dead, looks like no parties tonight

We did run into Cronuswalker at the Love Ranch
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:11:38 PM by shooter »

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 02:40:59 PM »
I understand HWY 50 to Tahoe from Ca. either is closed or will be closed for 2 weeks. This can't be good for either Tahoe or The Carson City area including the brothels.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 04:04:24 PM »
Everybody,

I just got checked into my hotel in Carson City--not sure what I'll do tonight but will likely visit some of the brothels in Mound House. Tomorrow (Wednesday) I head for Elko.

The rental car place (Alamo) didn't have any car left with cruise control so I ended up with a basic economy car instead of my usual compact car.  On Friday, they have a lot of cars returning and said I could exchange it for a mid-size car--I might do that so I have a vehicle with cruise control for the excursion down to Pahrump & back.

The Hiking Guy

Oddball

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 08:36:26 PM »
What's your ETA for Elko tomorrow HG?  I am thinking about visiting Belle and Renee early tomorrow afternoon...

shooter

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 10:06:06 PM »
Hiking Guy, Cookie Monster , Myself and the "monger yet to be named " met at the Peckermill for dinner tonight. They were all gracious enough to allow me  to buy them dinner at the buffet. We had a good chat and shared lots of information with our newbie and each other. The most important thing was we named the newbie " The Donger" he will be on the board soon to tell of his first ever brothel trip. Good guy and he is hooked on the hobby now.

As for the information on hwy. 50 being closed from Tahoe to Ca.  Well it makes no difference to us as we are all east of there ande have no plans on heading west to Califalloffintheocean.

Midwest Man

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
Hiking Guy, Cookie Monster , Myself and the "monger yet to be named " met at the Peckermill for dinner tonight. They were all gracious enough to allow me  to buy them dinner at the buffet. We had a good chat and shared lots of information with our newbie and each other. The most important thing was we named the newbie " The Donger" he will be on the board soon to tell of his first ever brothel trip. Good guy and he is hooked on the hobby now.

As for the information on hwy. 50 being closed from Tahoe to Ca.  Well it makes no difference to us as we are all east of there ande have no plans on heading west to Califalloffintheocean.

Shooter:

Glad you are having fun.  Buying Hiking Guy dinner is the least you can do since he won the contest. haha. :D

shooter

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 10:13:51 PM »

Shooter:

Glad you are having fun.  Buying Hiking Guy dinner is the least you can do since he won the contest. haha. :D

Ya during dinner the little "prick" had to remind me he had a $100 off coupon for Inez's, then he laughed about it and how he slipped in a won it.

Midwest Man

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 10:15:30 PM »
 :D

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 09:15:48 AM »
What's your ETA for Elko tomorrow HG?  I am thinking about visiting Belle and Renee early tomorrow afternoon...

Oddball,

I'll likely be at Inez's around 7 or 8pm.

Are you staying overnight in Elko? (I'm staying at the Thunderbird & I'll be online later tonight too).

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 09:17:53 AM »
I understand HWY 50 to Tahoe from Ca. either is closed or will be closed for 2 weeks. This can't be good for either Tahoe or The Carson City area including the brothels.

SIDEWINDER,

This will make little difference for the brothels since most travelers drive into the Reno/Carson City area via Interstate 80 and not HWY 50.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 09:28:59 AM »

Shooter:

Ya during dinner the little "prick" had to remind me he had a $100 off coupon for Inez's, then he laughed about it and how he slipped in a won it.

shooter,

Of course I had to "rub it in" since you're our expert poker player and I was able to slip one past ya!  I also reminded you that I have a free party coming to me at Inez's due to having my Frequent Party card completely filled out.  So, let's see--a free party at Inez's with Coco and $100 off party with Angel & I'll probably have another party or two at Inez's during this trip.

Now I need to get ready for a party with DaniJames@Moonlite this morning before heading to Elko later this afternoon to collect on my "savings"--which reminds me to remind you that I still have a coupon from the Moonlite for a free VIP Comp that I need to use one of these days.

The Hiking Guy
PS: thanks for dinner at the Island Buffet!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »

Shooter:

Midwest Man,

Dinner at the Island Buffet with the attending Monger's was great as well as the conversations that took place both during after dinner. It shows what a great guy shooter is with buying us all a buffet dinner--you should have been there too.

I got back to my hotel at about 10pm and a bit too tired from the traveling and time change to feel like partying, so I hit the sack & slept great and will have the first party of my trip by noon today.

The Hiking Guy