Author Topic: May Mongers 2011 consensus trip reports  (Read 11211 times)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: May Mongers 2011 consensus trip reports
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 09:42:48 AM »
Hiking Guy, Cookie Monster , Myself and the "monger yet to be named " met at the Peckermill for dinner tonight. They were all gracious enough to allow me  to buy them dinner at the buffet. We had a good chat and shared lots of information with our newbie and each other. The most important thing was we named the newbie " The Donger" he will be on the board soon to tell of his first ever brothel trip. Good guy and he is hooked on the hobby now.

As for the information on hwy. 50 being closed from Tahoe to Ca.  Well it makes no difference to us as we are all east of there ande have no plans on heading west to Califalloffintheocean.

shooter,

Thanks for the great dinner at the Island Buffet inside the Peppermill last night. I've never been to that place before and was amazed at all the food selections they had and good food too. I was stuffed by the time we left so the LPIN conversations that occurred afterwards were a great way for me to finish off my travel day so I can start fresh & well-rested on Wednesday to begin my partying.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 10:46:25 AM »
I saw mention of the Thunderbird Motel in this thread and wanted to mention that I finally made my reservations for the pre-LPIN Gathering meet yesterday.  Those two months are going to go by fast.  Does it look like you will be able to make it HG?

CookieMonster

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 10:57:44 AM »
TheDonger and I had a great time at the Gratis (thanx to Shooter) buffet last night.  We met up this morning and talked about video poker and stuff.  I had a party with Audrey of the BR and Ryan Kelly of the WH so far.  "TheDonger" had a party with Mimi at the WH, and he can't STFU.  I pulled a major cockblock on him at the BR when he was enticed my Melissa Kiss for a few hours.  I explained to him why after we left.  He's still a horny little fucker, so we gotta do some more scouting real soon.  Welp, It's off to the shower and some breakfast/lunch.  We'll make sure the write some FR's on the ladies.  I do have to say that after Audrey has been away for 4 years, we had a fucking awesome (or is the awesome fucking?) time Monday night.   ;D First Time evahh with that one.  Oh, and TheDonger got stalked by a demonic mongloid chick at the caberet last night and came up to the room  to tell me about it.  I didn't belive him until I went downstairs to check.  This medusa nearly turned me to stone.  He would not even leave the room without me. ew.

Although there were many wimmens at the BR, not many came out... we didn't ask for a lineup, but it seems odd that not more would actually cum out to the parlor and introduce themselves.  I guess they don't like money.  Did have a chat with Jordan Soprano as she was running around doing errands and came into the ranch later in her "street clothes" and swept away to get pretty(er)

A Big Thanx to Ex-Okie as I wuz greeted by Stacy Tyler at one point and received a few hugz.  Damnnnnnnn  What a Bangin' body she has.  Very nice to talk to a fellow Michiganian too.  She knew right away where me and TheDonger were from... Small world.  Many many more details about a failed outdate attempt that me and the donger tried to accomplish with Jazzy and Jenai Simone.  There was a platinum pussy syndrome that I would not be apart of.  So, I went and spent my money with some other chick... BIG SURPRISE. Oh well, their loss.
 ::)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 12:34:15 PM by CookieMonster »

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »
I saw mention of the Thunderbird Motel in this thread and wanted to mention that I finally made my reservations for the pre-LPIN Gathering meet yesterday.  Those two months are going to go by fast.  Does it look like you will be able to make it HG?

Interested bystander,

Yes, I will be driving in from Salt Lake City for the pre-CMWC15 meet, however, I'll be arriving in Elko on Monday, July 18, one day before the "official" pre-LPIN Gathering15 meet.  I want to get my partying done and out of the way before all you guys arrive and wear out the ladies. I also wanted to have 2 nights in Elko before heading to Reno/CC for LPIN Gathering15. I think there will be a few of us who will show up in Elko on that Monday to get the ladies warmed up.  ;D

The Hiking Guy

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »
That's good news, I'll look forward to seeing you in July.  Yes, you, ex-okie, and shooter have all mentioned getting there on Monday and there will probably be others.  What I do depends a lot on what happens on the way over.  If I party Tuesday in either Battle Mountain or Carlin then I will probably try to arrange something for Wednesday morning before I leave Elko, assuming I find someone I would like to party with.  If nothing happens for me in eastern NV then I will have more options in Reno/CC.

OK, I'll try to stop hijacking this thread now.  Hope you guys continue to have fun this week and I'll look forward to seeing the field reports (hint, hint HG).

shooter

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 12:42:43 PM »

Interested bystander,

Yes, I will be driving in from Salt Lake City for the pre-CMWC15 meet, however, I'll be arriving in Elko on Monday, July 18, one day before the "official" pre-LPIN Gathering15 meet.  I want to get my partying done and out of the way before all you guys arrive and wear out the ladies. I also wanted to have 2 nights in Elko before heading to Reno/CC for LPIN Gathering15. I think there will be a few of us who will show up in Elko on that Monday to get the ladies warmed up.  ;D

The Hiking Guy

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php/topic,2260.0.html     Hey not so fast there pal. Getting there on Monday is not going to beat the crowd! 

Ebadger9

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »
Damn HG, with all of your free parties and savings, perhaps you should have been the one to buy dinner!   ;D

gimpyandlimpy

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 06:20:21 PM »
Here I am, sitting at my computer all week reading about all the plans of those mongers that have plans this week. I was just in Vegas the last of April so it was too soon for me to go back down there. Then comes the news that two COY finalist (Renee and Belle) are at the Dovetail joined by Red and two newbees. So Tuesday at noon I decide to go to Carlin. I throw together a overnight bag, stop at the Credit Union and get some money and head west.

I got into Elko about 5:30, checked into the motel, showered and headed to Carlin. I had thought that it would be fun to party with Renee and Belle since they were both finalist for COY. I had partied with Renee but not Belle. When I rung the door bell I was greeted by Renee but was soon joined by the others and intoduced to Kylne and Nix. My first reaction was WOW!!!. Here were 5 ladies that could stand out in any lineup and all in one house. I got a sodia and several of the ladies also got drinks. We set around and talked for quit a while. The ladies hinting in a teasing manner about me partying with all five, one after another. I knew that could not happen, I would be worn out with more than one. Then pops to mind an old fantasy about going to a brothel, book all the ladies and lock the doors. (I should mention that Monica was gone so Renee was working as manager, bar keeper, and working lady.) During this time another fellow came in, a truck driver who seemed to come in often. Then the banter was how the two of us could divide the 5 ladies. Picking teams, who picked first, which lady would be on both.

After I had been there for about half an hour the ladies left to do so tasks, one of them going back with the other gentelman, leaving Renee and I alone. I mentioned to her my thoughts about an orgy with all five ladies at one time and told her how much I could pay (which was less than many will party one on one). She said she talkn to the ladies and see if it was ok. A little later she came back and said it was a go. After a short time to prepare I was led back to a room where I was greeted by two naked ladies. They proceded to do the DC and collect the money. They then helped me undress as the other three came in and got naked. They then took turns giving me blow jobs and caressing me with their naked bodies. There I was covered with naked women, boobs all over my face and in my mouth, my hands holding boobs and butts. It was one of my top ventures in the LPIN world. Now my hope is to be able to party one on one with each of the five ladies. I think any one of them would be great to party with.

If you get a chance stop by and visit the Dovetail and these ladies.

PS I don't know what they did with the other guy while I partied, locked him in a closet,tied him up? he left just before I did.

afriend

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
Here I am, sitting at my computer all week reading about all the plans of those mongers that have plans this week. I was just in Vegas the last of April so it was too soon for me to go back down there. Then comes the news that two COY finalist (Renee and Belle) are at the Dovetail joined by Red and two newbees. So Tuesday at noon I decide to go to Carlin. I throw together a overnight bag, stop at the Credit Union and get some money and head west.

I got into Elko about 5:30, checked into the motel, showered and headed to Carlin. I had thought that it would be fun to party with Renee and Belle since they were both finalist for COY. I had partied with Renee but not Belle. When I rung the door bell I was greeted by Renee but was soon joined by the others and intoduced to Kylne and Nix. My first reaction was WOW!!!. Here were 5 ladies that could stand out in any lineup and all in one house. I got a sodia and several of the ladies also got drinks. We set around and talked for quit a while. The ladies hinting in a teasing manner about me partying with all five, one after another. I knew that could not happen, I would be worn out with more than one. Then pops to mind an old fantasy about going to a brothel, book all the ladies and lock the doors. (I should mention that Monica was gone so Renee was working as manager, bar keeper, and working lady.) During this time another fellow came in, a truck driver who seemed to come in often. Then the banter was how the two of us could divide the 5 ladies. Picking teams, who picked first, which lady would be on both.

After I had been there for about half an hour the ladies left to do so tasks, one of them going back with the other gentelman, leaving Renee and I alone. I mentioned to her my thoughts about an orgy with all five ladies at one time and told her how much I could pay (which was less than many will party one on one). She said she talkn to the ladies and see if it was ok. A little later she came back and said it was a go. After a short time to prepare I was led back to a room where I was greeted by two naked ladies. They proceded to do the DC and collect the money. They then helped me undress as the other three came in and got naked. They then took turns giving me blow jobs and caressing me with their naked bodies. There I was covered with naked women, boobs all over my face and in my mouth, my hands holding boobs and butts. It was one of my top ventures in the LPIN world. Now my hope is to be able to party one on one with each of the five ladies. I think any one of them would be great to party with.

If you get a chance stop by and visit the Dovetail and these ladies.

PS I don't know what they did with the other guy while I partied, locked him in a closet,tied him up? he left just before I did.

Bravo G&L... well played!

Voyeur

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
We may have the 2011 Monger of the Year winner - G&L!

shooter

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 11:01:07 PM »
G&L you are a God among mere mongers,

shooter

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 11:04:37 PM »
Feeling like a party this afternoon I ventured back down to Moundhouse, to see Jill Chandler.  My second great party with her. I counted ten ladies in the parlour including Kimberly Love who has returned. Talked some time with Annie Andersin, and met a couple of new ladies, Cindi La Rue, Ruby and Jada (I think) Took a second tour with Jill and Gillian, just in case I win some money this trip

Oddball

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 12:49:05 AM »
Hey Hiking Guy!

I had to head back home tonight, so I didn't stick around.  I did try to catch you at Inez's real quick after visiting the Dovetail around 8-ish (I was on the bike), seeing we haven't actually met yet.  It was a quick visit, although I did get a hug from Coco before I left (she was looking particularly hot today...)

I gotta say, I had a great afternoon at the Dovetail.  I haven't met Belle before, so that was a real treat.  Having two other legends in the house (Red and Renee) made the experience that much more special.  I had heard gimpyandlimpy had been there the night before, and had partied with everyone, although I missed the part about at the same time!

I was on a tight budget today, but was considering having a short party with Belle today.  When Nyx walked into the room, she had me at 'Hi, I'm Nyx', although I put off partying for a couple of hours while I talked to the ladies.  They invited me to stay for dinner, but I needed to get back home (BTW, girls, it all worked out fine in the end.  A friend of mine covered for me upon receiving my text).  In retrospect, I probably should have at least stayed for dinner.  Next time, Belle!

Red was wearing sweatpants and a shirt that showed off her assets very nicely... man that lady has some curves!
 :P

The Dovetail is by far the most relaxed house I've been to so far (Renee has a LOT to do with that).  Definitely worth checking out!

Apparently, Sharon's is open (down the street from the Dovetail).  I pulled in to their parking lot, thinking it might be the Dovetail (gotta luv Google maps), but figured out about immediately it wasn't it.  Renee said she's been by there a few times, and mentioned them being open despite it not being very obvious from the outside.

Nyx, although a veteran in the adult side of things, is new to LPIN.  That being said, I had an absolute blast with her.  Her DDG looks were just a bonus... Incidentally, she recently registered here as NyxGrrl.

And yes, once again, I missed hanging with fellow mongers by a day (or a few minutes apparently in HG's case).  Someday...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:22:37 AM by Oddball »

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 08:59:13 AM »
Hey Hiking Guy!

I had to head back home tonight, so I didn't stick around.  I did try to catch you at Inez's real quick after visiting the Dovetail around 8-ish (I was on the bike), seeing we haven't actually met yet.  It was a quick visit, although I did get a hug from Coco before I left (she was looking particularly hot today...)

I gotta say, I had a great afternoon at the Dovetail.  I haven't met Belle before, so that was a real treat.  Having two other legends in the house (Red and Renee) made the experience that much more special.  I had heard gimpyandlimpy had been there the night before, and had partied with everyone, although I missed the part about at the same time!

I was on a tight budget today, but was considering having a short party with Belle today.  When Nyx walked into the room, she had me at 'Hi, I'm Nyx', although I put off partying for a couple of hours while I talked to the ladies.  They invited me to stay for dinner, but I needed to get back home (BTW, girls, it all worked out fine in the end.  A friend of mine covered for me upon receiving my text).  In retrospect, I probably should have at least stayed for dinner.  Next time, Belle!

Red was wearing sweatpants and a shirt that showed off her assets very nicely... man that lady has some curves!
 :P

The Dovetail is by far the most relaxed house I've been to so far (Renee has a LOT to do with that).  Definitely worth checking out!

Apparently, Sharon's is open (down the street from the Dovetail).  I pulled in to their parking lot, thinking it might be the Dovetail (gotta luv Google maps), but figured out about immediately it wasn't it.  Renee said she's been by there a few times, and mentioned them being open despite it not being very obvious from the outside.

Nyx, although a veteran in the adult side of things, is new to LPIN.  That being said, I had an absolute blast with her.  Her DDG looks were just a bonus... Incidentally, she recently registered here as NyxGrrl.

And yes, once again, I missed hanging with fellow mongers by a day (or a few minutes apparently in HG's case).  Someday...

Oddball,

It looks like I just missed you--I arrived at Inez's at about 8:30pm on Wednesday. I was later than expected due to not leaving the Moonlite until 3pm instead of noon like I had planned. The next time a bunch of us Monger's will be in Elko is July 18-19 for our pre-LPIN Gathering15 get-together--maybe you could meet up with us then.

Thanks for an update on the Dovetail--I may have to try to squeeze in a trip over there while I'm in Elko.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
Feeling like a party this afternoon I ventured back down to Moundhouse, to see Jill Chandler.  My second great party with her. I counted ten ladies in the parlour including Kimberly Love who has returned. Talked some time with Annie Andersin, and met a couple of new ladies, Cindi La Rue, Ruby and Jada (I think) Took a second tour with Jill and Gillian, just in case I win some money this trip

shooter,

Wow!  Kimberly Love is back!!!  I missed my chance to party with her before she quit--now I may get my chance.  I'll have to add her to my to-do list again but I'm running out of time to party with someone new when so many of my favorites are in town.

The Hiking Guy