Author Topic: Less than 24 hours at the Wild Horse  (Read 9889 times)

Air Force Amy

Less than 24 hours at the Wild Horse
« on: July 06, 2011, 05:47:45 PM »
I was not allowed (nor are any of the "independent contractors") allowed a copy of my contract that contained at least two pages of conditions and "rules" that could incur a fine.  I was told the contract would be shredded upon my leaving.

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Fine, I asked for a rule book or at least a copy of the portion of the contract stating what I could be fined for and for what amount the fine would be.

No deal.

No rule book. No way of knowing what I could be fined for or when and for what condition.

I, and all the ladies, are required to be in the bar 12 hours straight.  Is this legal anywhere?

I was forced to work/stay in a bar with no clients on an 11pm to 11am shift not of my choice. With no electronics I might add, giving the lady no avenue of marketing or maintaining client relationships except on her own "free' time.  (However, reading materials, card games, word games and pimps are allowed.)  

I had to agree to a minimum of a two week - "lock down" - 24 hour a day stay.  Is this legal?  Yes, if I agree to it.

My medical "Doctor" examination was performed by a registered nurse instead of a Physician.  Is this legal? No.

I was on the floor, in the bar, working without a sheriff's card and was told I would be taken to get one the following week when they had enough applicants to warrant such a trip to the Sheriff's station.  Is this legal?  No.

Was I the spy they accused me of being? Yes.

Did I give report to the proper agencies?  Yes.

Dear ladies of the Wildhorse Brothel and The Mustang in Sparks Nevada,

Please know you are working under illegal conditions and you DO NOT have to tolerate such atrocities against your legal U.S. citizenship rights.

There is nothing wrong with your trade.  There are many things wrong at The wild Horse Brothel and the Mustang.

I've just recently caught wind of some of the atrocious speakings and statements of the madam to a very good friend of mine that used to work at the Mustang. i.e. my very good friend was told by Susan, the madam to get an abortion in order to continue working there.  That was wrong of you Susan.  Very wrong.  You made a VERY big mistake in doing and saying that.

Do bad unto me, that's my own fault. Do bad unto others and I take a stand.  I'm taking a stand.  The proper authorities have been alerted and I think LPIN deserves to be warned and enlightened of your your practices. Tsk, tsk to the Wildhorse, The Mustang, Susan and Lance.

Have fun at you big smoke screen parties!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

The "Joe Richards" days are gone.  Joe Richards is gone. Dennis Hof has bought all his properties.  Ladies, you Do NOT have to work under such conditions!  You CAN live a normal life, enjoy your freedoms and still make money, friends and employ your trade and still enjoy your civil rights.

This is wrote with all my warmest regards to the ladies that may not know any better than what the WildHorse or the Mustang has to offer.  Their practices are NOT commiserate to the law or to LPIN in Northern (and now) Southern Nevada.  You DO have other choices.

I wish you well and a fun, enjoyable, prosperous career in LPIN devoid of the "sex trafficking" conditions still employed by very few brothels any longer.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:06:07 PM by Air Force Amy »

Midwest Man

Re: Less than 24 hours at the Wild Horse
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 06:04:19 PM »
Was this before, or after, the Madoff thing?

Air Force Amy

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 06:11:55 PM »

After, way after. I don't see where that applies here and actually quite rude to add salt to a wound.  Do you not care how the women are treated and then also pour salt in a wound at the same time????? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:17:23 PM by Air Force Amy »

Ebadger9

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 07:45:15 PM »
I am a cynic by nature, it's one of my many faults.  So here's a cynic's musings:

1. It's interesting that this infiltration was reported so close to the LPIN Gathering 15 gathering.  Why not in September or March?

2. Were the Kit Kat or Sagebrush ranches also infiltrated?

3. What was the motivation for the infiltration? Was it because there were rumors of unfair/illegal/unsafe practices occurring, and in order to be reported, they had to be experienced from the inside first?

4.  Was this done only to "hurt" the competition?

5. Did you double cross them by saying you were unhappy with the Hof empire? Clearly you misled them since they probably assumed you were there to work for more than 24 hours.

6.  Which means you really can't be trusted...so how do we know you're reporting the truth to us, and not trying to mislead anyone on this board?

Please don't take this as a personal attack, just questions and musings.  As everyone here knows, I frequent one of Dennis' establishments.  But not because of the rules or the decor, but for the ladies.

Midwest Man

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »

After, way after. I don't see where that applies here and actually quite rude to add salt to a wound.  Do you not care how the women are treated and then also pour salt in a wound at the same time????? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Not at all, I'm sorry you took it that way.  It was a simple question of time reference, nothing more.

shooter

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »
Amy, I just have a couple of things to say about your post.

First I no nothing of the contracts, or rules of any of the houses. So I wil ltake you at your word.

Second, a 12 hour shift, sounds rather harsh, but I would assume that you had restroom and lunch breaks in that time peroid.

Third, 11pm-11am, you were th new girl and I would say that the new girl does not get to pick her shift.

Fourth, I find it very dificult to believe that any house would allow a girl to work without a sheriffs card and health exam.

Fifth, You went in as a spy, looking for dirt?

Sixth, good for you reporting any problems to the authorities.

Seventh, Joe Richards is not gone, Dennis did not buy all of his brothels as he still owns and operates the Cherry Patch II out on Rt. 95

And finally my biggest thing is the timing of this post, You have been back working for Dennis for quite a while now and never said a word about any of this. Now the copmetition for the money from this group is coming up and BOOM! I hope for the ladies at Exit 28 that this is not the true working conditions they have to endure. That's all I got to say for now.

Air Force Amy

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 08:46:51 PM »

First I no nothing of the contracts, or rules of any of the houses. So I wil ltake you at your word.

Second, a 12 hour shift, sounds rather harsh, but I would assume that you had restroom and lunch breaks in that time peroid.

Third, 11pm-11am, you were th new girl and I would say that the new girl does not get to pick her shift.

Fourth, I find it very dificult to believe that any house would allow a girl to work without a sheriffs card and health exam.

Fifth, You went in as a spy, looking for dirt?

Sixth, good for you reporting any problems to the authorities.

Seventh, Joe Richards is not gone, Dennis did not buy all of his brothels as he still owns and operates the Cherry Patch II out on Rt. 95

And finally my biggest thing is the timing of this post, You have been back working for Dennis for quite a while now and never said a word about any of this. Now the copmetition for the money from this group is coming up and BOOM! I hope for the ladies at Exit 28 that this is not the true working conditions they have to endure. That's all I got to say for now.

No, it's been on my mind to reveal for quite some time now and wasn't going to do so in order to refrain from any flame wars and I intended to just just allow the authorities handle the infractions.

But it just began to burn me up thinking of the "Dog and Pony Show" they would throw for you while treating the ladies so demeaningly and unfairly.

Dennis was aware I was going to "check out" the Wildhorse, not so much as a "spy".  The staff accused me of being a spy, so I just threw that word in there in retrospect.  We (Dennis & I) did not conspire that I spy on the Wildhorse, but we both knew I was going there laughingly, not expecting I would last longer than a week as I was so accustomed to the freedoms his establishments always provided me.

And, yes, Dennis did just complete purchase of all Joe Richards brothel concerns. Dennis has both Cherry patch 1 and Cherry Patch 2 (Madam Butterfly's behind the gas station on Rt 95).

And now, with more information in hand, as Dennis does own and have interest in two properties in the county of Nye, I can make public the atrocities being committed against the ladies of the brothels there wherein they've been lying to the ladies about ordinances that do not exist for many years and decades now, but that will take me quite some time and I do want to report to the proper authorities there first as well.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 08:57:07 PM by Air Force Amy »

Air Force Amy

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 09:05:18 PM »
I am a cynic by nature, it's one of my many faults.  So here's a cynic's musings:

1. It's interesting that this infiltration was reported so close to the LPIN Gathering 15 gathering.  Why not in September or March?

2. Were the Kit Kat or Sagebrush ranches also infiltrated?

3. What was the motivation for the infiltration? Was it because there were rumors of unfair/illegal/unsafe practices occurring, and in order to be reported, they had to be experienced from the inside first?

4.  Was this done only to "hurt" the competition?

5. Did you double cross them by saying you were unhappy with the Hof empire? Clearly you misled them since they probably assumed you were there to work for more than 24 hours.

6.  Which means you really can't be trusted...so how do we know you're reporting the truth to us, and not trying to mislead anyone on this board?

Please don't take this as a personal attack, just questions and musings.  As everyone here knows, I frequent one of Dennis' establishments.  But not because of the rules or the decor, but for the ladies.

I welcome your musings as I report the truth.  Please see me reply to shooter below to answer your questions.  :-* :-*

Air Force Amy

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 07:22:18 AM »
I don't believe any of this crap....it's just a low blow hit on the competition and it does mean she can't be trusted.

PS:     That just busted my bubble.....I always wanted to party with Amy till I saw this.

I gave thought to that as well.  That I would be looked at with disdain for not just being "sweet" and  keeping my findings to myself and never saying anything negative about whom the public may construe as competition. I don't see them as competition. They are in a completely different county.  The Kit Kat and Sagebrush would be much better choices as far as competition goes.

The way I see it, God gives us all different paths. A path was set before through an unusual set of circumstances. I could have very easily retired never to be seen or heard from of ever again quite happily and could still do so today.  It didn't happen that way for me.

I just did what was set before me at the time, as I do today, having complete trust and faith in God, and treating others as I wish to be treated and trying my best to God's will for me and to be of service to others.

I could be more concerned for my own reputation, but I'm not.  I'm more concerned that the women of LPIN get treated as bonafide human beings with civil and human rights.  I never cared for "activists" per say and especially those in opposition from outside our industry, but when I see and experience first hand the mistreatment and devaluation of myself, friends and especially women that are led to believe these practices are to be accepted I feel responsible to assert my rights and speak for myself and also for those unable, unknowing and scared or unwilling to do so.

Over the course of twenty years I have been forced to work in much worse conditions in legal brothels. Fortunately, the government has stepped in and removed some of the most notorious legal brothel owners that mistreated myself and my coworkers in the worst of ways thus removing many "accepted" forms of abuse and mistreatment.

The removal of Joe Richards and his abusive practices began with one woman risking her job, her home and her life by reporting to the proper authorities and thus the FBI and IRS calling many of the women in for questioning.  I can't say for sure these reports had anything to do with his convictions.  I can't be sure the government even cares about our (LPIN's) welfare as I've and we have always been told just to quit working wherever I/we complained about and then nothing was ever done to remedy the illegalities.  

You don't have to believe anything I say.  The women experiencing the abuse know the truth and I want them to know that there is someone in their corner that cares and wants to go to bat and stand up for them.  I'd be ripped to shreds on a court stand as I always have been on these boards and perhaps and truth is nothing will come of this except I will be attacked until some greater force than myself finds it's way to help.  Until then, God bless, take care and please just give some consideration of whom and what you you support.  Ask the women some questions while you are here next week. Some of them will be brave enough to tell you the truth except for on property at The Wildhorse or the Mustang as the walls have ears that can hear a pin drop there.  Take the lady you care about on an outdate ask her how she feels about the rules and conditions she feels she must endear (after you have a real good time so as not to spoil your experience).
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 09:57:25 AM by Air Force Amy »

Offline Madam Jennifer

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »
Air Force Amy I have known you for 20 years and you are out of your mind! I will not be mean in this response I will state the simple truth and know one will ever believe your stupid lies. 

You didn't make the cut the first time or the second time because we run a drug free house. We don't put up with ladies getting sloppy drunk and smoking in our non smoking rooms.

I can say that you wanting to run around town after you were medically cleared was a no go because you  were "medically cleared" DUH!

How about you painting your fingernails and toenails in the bar and when you were asked to approach a customer and you said "NO I'm a STAR and they approach me." (even though the guy was scared to death... First time)

How about having to stash slippers half way down the hall because you are so crippled and unable to walk.

The facts are the facts and our brothels The Mustang Ranch and Wild Horse Adult Resort and Spa speak for themselves.

Air Force Amy you will never make the cut with us! We gave you 2 chances!

It's well known in the industry that the Mustang Ranch and Wild Horse Brothels are held in high esteem with the Nevada State Board of Health and are considered the poster children for LPIN health care.

It's time to update your pictures. It's not 1993 like we all wish it was. It's 2011 and there comes a time that all of us good working ladies should consider retiring!

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »
+1
Just a slight correction amy, Hof didn't buy all of Maynard's properties. Only the worst brothels. Maynard kept the best one for himself and I think he still has the strip club and the news paper.

BTW: I would think if it's a contract, the brothel owner is legally obligated to give you a copy. Does hof give the girls a copy of the contract?

shooter

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »
Just a slight correction amy, Hof didn't buy all of Maynard's properties. Only the worst brothels. Maynard kept the best one for himself and I think he still has the strip club and the news paper.

[iSeventh, Joe Richards is not gone, Dennis did not buy all of his brothels as he still owns and operates the Cherry Patch II out on Rt. 95

][/i]

Amy and others, I must correct my self here, It seems that Dennis is in fact buying out the Cherry Patch II in Amagorsa Valley. So M.J. Richards will be gone from LPIN.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 03:47:24 PM »

[iSeventh, Joe Richards is not gone, Dennis did not buy all of his brothels as he still owns and operates the Cherry Patch II out on Rt. 95

][/i]

Amy and others, I must correct my self here, It seems that Dennis is in fact buying out the Cherry Patch II in Amagorsa Valley. So M.J. Richards will be gone from LPIN.

I wonder if he needs someone to run the grocery store next to the brothel? Someone who knows the grocery buisness? ::)

Demosthenes

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 04:20:29 PM »
It's not 1993 like we all wish it was.

Yeah, '93 was a pretty good year. Better than 1995, that's for sure.

Weis

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 04:31:22 PM »

Shooter.  That is not technically correct.   Amy is not a new girl at the Wild Horse Ranch.  Air Force Amy used to work at the Wild Horse Ranch. This was when she quit the Bunnyranch and before she started working at the Kit Kat Ranch.   It was around time when Sweet Daisy Mae, Bianca, Catlin, Candance, Alex Dreams, and Tabitha were all working out there.  Air Force Amy was working at the Wild Horse Ranch just before she starting her Professor Hooker Boot Camp and her Brothel Boutique Store.  She was posting this on the Nevada Brothel.net board.

I have seen new girls work the day and evening shift at the Mustang Ranch and Wild Horse Ranch.  Most of the girls at the Reno and Carson City ranches work either 12 or 14 hour shifts.