Author Topic: Less than 24 hours at the Wild Horse  (Read 9888 times)

Catmandu

Re: Less than 24 hours at the Wild Horse
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 06:58:34 PM »
I was not allowed (nor are any of the "independent contractors") allowed a copy of my contract that contained at least two pages of conditions and "rules" that could incur a fine.  I was told the contract would be shredded upon my leaving.
Does this make any sense to anyone?

Fine, I asked for a rule book or at least a copy of the portion of the contract stating what I could be fined for and for what amount the fine would be.
No deal.

No rule book. No way of knowing what I could be fined for or when and for what condition.
I, and all the ladies, are required to be in the bar 12 hours straight.  Is this legal anywhere?
I was forced to work/stay in a bar with no clients on an 11pm to 11am shift not of my choice. With no electronics I might add, giving the lady no avenue of marketing or maintaining client relationships except on her own "free' time.  (However, reading materials, card games, word games and pimps are allowed.)  

I had to agree to a minimum of a two week - "lock down" - 24 hour a day stay.  Is this legal?  Yes, if I agree to it.

My medical "Doctor" examination was performed by a registered nurse instead of a Physician.  Is this legal? No.
I was on the floor, in the bar, working without a sheriff's card and was told I would be taken to get one the following week when they had enough applicants to warrant such a trip to the Sheriff's station.  Is this legal?  No.

Was I the spy they accused me of being? Yes.
Did I give report to the proper agencies?  Yes.

Dear ladies of the Wildhorse Brothel and The Mustang in Sparks Nevada,

Please know you are working under illegal conditions and you DO NOT have to tolerate such atrocities against your legal U.S. citizenship rights.

There is nothing wrong with your trade.  There are many things wrong at The wild Horse Brothel and the Mustang.

I've just recently caught wind of some of the atrocious speakings and statements of the madam to a very good friend of mine that used to work at the Mustang. i.e. my very good friend was told by Susan, the madam to get an abortion in order to continue working there.  That was wrong of you Susan.  Very wrong.  You made a VERY big mistake in doing and saying that.

Do bad unto me, that's my own fault. Do bad unto others and I take a stand.  I'm taking a stand.  The proper authorities have been alerted and I think LPIN deserves to be warned and enlightened of your your practices. Tsk, tsk to the Wildhorse, The Mustang, Susan and Lance.

Have fun at you big smoke screen parties!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

The "Joe Richards" days are gone.  Joe Richards is gone. Dennis Hof has bought all his properties.  Ladies, you Do NOT have to work under such conditions!  You CAN live a normal life, enjoy your freedoms and still make money, friends and employ your trade and still enjoy your civil rights.

This is wrote with all my warmest regards to the ladies that may not know any better than what the WildHorse or the Mustang has to offer.  Their practices are NOT commiserate to the law or to LPIN in Northern (and now) Southern Nevada.  You DO have other choices.

I wish you well and a fun, enjoyable, prosperous career in LPIN devoid of the "sex trafficking" conditions still employed by very few brothels any longer.  

I am really finding this hard to digest Amy.    Why did you write this in the trip section instead of the general section?
Why post all this now?  Just like Casey Anthony waiting to forever to tell about an incident and none of it was the truth.
Why even go back to the Wild Horse Ranch if you used to worked there before, knowing what it was like.  In above post, Jamie said they gave you two chances.  I am not sure who is right on that.  I did hear that you got fired the first time at the Wild Horse Ranch.  But that was parlor gossip talk among the women at Sheri’s Ranch.

Like I said this is the first hearing about you going back and trying to work at the Wild Horse Ranch again.  
One of the poster on here was asking about Air Force Amy, because you were no longer at Sheri's Ranch. A few weeks you were posting saying that you were at the Love Ranch.  But nothing about even going to the Wild Horse Ranch or how they treated you.

Also thought Dennis Hof had a severe written contract that every woman at the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch has to sign before working there.  The contract was something about no woman could work at any brothel within a sixty mile radius after leaving the Bunny Ranch or the Love Ranch for so many years.   If you went to another ranch Hof could take you to court.  That was the reason some of the women went to Sheri’s Ranch instead of going to the Wild Horse Ranch or any other brothel in the Northwestern Nevada.

Here is another thing I can't figure out.  You and Dennis Hof got on the Bunny Ranch board saying that you had a meltdown and you had to clear your head from different mental emotions issues and you were not working for the last two years.  Who are you trying to fool?  Maybe you can fool all those loyal HBO cathouse people.  But if anybody would look (up to this day they still can) will be able to check the time frame and know that is not true by going to the Sheri's messageboard seeing all of your posts on there.

A few of Sheri’s Ranch women that used to work at the Wild Horse Ranch and the World Famous Mustang Brothel did say that there was a woman that was a nurse practitioner doing the medical examination (it was said that she is the owner’s daughter).  The women said that she is licensed by the Nevada State Health Board to perform the examinations.  So what is the problem if she is license by the State Health Board?  

I heard when you left the Bunny Ranch the last time, you went to Sheri's Ranch and said that you was glad to be working there  instead of at the Bunny Ranch.  You were even talking negative about Dennis Hof.  It seem that when you go to a new place, you start talking negative about the prior brothel you used to work at.    Are you trying to get brownie points with Hof so that you can work at the Bunny Ranch again?

You said that you were a spy.  If you were the so-call spy that they believe you to be, then did it ever done on you they knew this and delayed your licensing on purpose knowing that you would leave or be let go.  So why have them pay for you transportation and fees when it was most likely that you were going to be there only a few days or hours.

It seem that you were trying to pull the wool over the sheep eyes.  But they caught on to your ploy and pull the wool over your eyes

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:00:35 PM by Catmandu »

Air Force Amy

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 12:18:48 PM »
Air Force Amy I have known you for 20 years and you are out of your mind! I will not be mean in this response I will state the simple truth and know one will ever believe your stupid lies. First off, I had never seen you before in my life!!!

You didn't make the cut the first time or the second time because we run a drug free house. We don't put up with ladies getting sloppy drunk and smoking in our non smoking rooms. Oh really?  How do you KNOW that?  I saw two drug deals go down while I was in your bar.  Do you drug test the ladies?  No!  Drug and alcohol test me any day any time, you won't find a drop!

I can say that you wanting to run around town after you were medically cleared was a no go because you  were "medically cleared" DUH! Medically (CLEARED??) examined by a nurse, not a Physician!!!

How about you painting your fingernails and toenails in the bar and when you were asked to approach a customer and you said "NO I'm a STAR and they approach me." (even though the guy was scared to death... First time) B.S.  The only two "customers" in that bar that whole night were two drug dealing pimps.

How about having to stash slippers half way down the hall because you are so crippled and unable to walk. How about YOU putting a disabled Vet in the last room down the hall even knowing of all my knee surgeries, when the first one was open and available?

The facts are the facts and our brothels The Mustang Ranch and Wild Horse Adult Resort and Spa speak for themselves.

YOU, the "Yes man" are speaking for an establishment that employs abusive, antiquated, illegal, intimidation and scare tactic practices.  How many times did you say "No, because that's the way we do things, that's the way we have done things for ten years." in answer to any of my questioning and especially to my queries of WHY I could not have a copy nor ever again see  my signed contract once I handed it over to you.   I suggest you take a look at what practices you are enforcing as you can very well be held accountable.  Ignorance does not escape the law.

Air Force Amy you will never make the cut with us! We gave you 2 chances! 

I could never and would never associate myself and my name with your cult like practices and conditions.  I am very glad God did set you in my path so that I can try and do something about it this time though. Maybe he put me there a second time because I didn't anything about what I learned the first time.....weapons cache's, weekly cult like Wednesday "prostitutes are angels meditations" conducted by Lance..."gonna build a church...I'm an ordained minister and prostitutes are are my church", cult like, behaviorism.

I just Thank Goodness I did not come into contact with any of Susan's outrageous, offensive, abusive language that I hear so much of.....

It's well known in the industry that the Mustang Ranch and Wild Horse Brothels are held in high esteem with the Nevada State Board of Health and are considered the poster children for LPIN health care.

I doubt that very seriously and if that is the case, well then they are not thought of that way any longer my dear, not from what I could tell via my conversations and writings with them.

It's time to update your pictures. It's not 1993 like we all wish it was. It's 2011? Exactly my point!!!!  Good girl!!!  You DO recognize that it IS 2011, not 1993 and there comes a time when the civil and human rights of the ladies WILL be enforced in "brothels' such as yours! and there comes a time that all of us good working ladies should consider retiring! UUuuuhh take a look at my photo shoot I did last week.  http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51048&sid=1332b3e078139fb947354296540873e3&p=976406#p976406

What do YOU look like????  Let's see, you claim to have known me for twenty years , so you must be at least 38 yrs old, all I have to say is WOW!!!!  WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ALONG THE WAY?????  Too may buffets?.. Couple too many drinks?  or do the illegal practices and intimidation and fear you lay on other young ladies catch up with you at night?  Sleep deprivation is one of the most contributing factors to looking old.  BTW, there's this show on TV called "What not to wear".........
  OK, so my last statement is going to get this thread kicked to the "fighting" box, so be it.  The proper authorities have been notified. With this type of rebuttal to me, I'm ready.  Bring it on sex trafficker, cult wannabe, prostitute wannabe/can't cut it, wacked out, rude, mean, liar and "yes man".

Air Force Amy

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
I don't believe any of this crap....it's just a low blow hit on the competition and it does mean she can't be trusted.

PS:     That just busted my bubble.....I always wanted to party with Amy till I saw this.

I gave thought to that as well.  That I would be looked at with disdain for not just being "sweet" and  keeping my findings to myself and never saying anything negative about whom the public may construe as competition. I don't see them as competition. They are in a completely different county.  The Kit Kat and Sagebrush would be much better choices as far as competition goes.

The way I see it, God gives us all different paths. A path was set before through an unusual set of circumstances. I could have very easily retired never to be seen or heard from of ever again quite happily and could still do so today.  It didn't happen that way for me.

I just did what was set before me at the time, as I do today, having complete trust and faith in God, and treating others as I wish to be treated and trying my best to God's will for me and to be of service to others.

I could be more concerned for my own reputation, but I'm not.  I'm more concerned that the women of LPIN get treated as bonafide human beings with civil and human rights.  I never cared for "activists" per say and especially those in opposition from outside our industry, but when I see and experience first hand the mistreatment and devaluation of myself, friends and especially women that are led to believe these practices are to be accepted I feel responsible to assert my rights and speak for myself and also for those unable, unknowing and scared or unwilling to do so.

Over the course of twenty years I have been forced to work in much worse conditions in legal brothels. Fortunately, the government has stepped in and removed some of the most notorious legal brothel owners that mistreated myself and my coworkers in the worst of ways thus removing many "accepted" forms of abuse and mistreatment.

The removal of Joe Richards and his abusive practices began with one woman risking her job, her home and her life by reporting to the proper authorities and thus the FBI and IRS calling many of the women in for questioning.  I can't say for sure these reports had anything to do with his convictions.  I can't be sure the government even cares about our (LPIN's) welfare as I've and we have always been told just to quit working wherever I/we complained about and then nothing was ever done to remedy the illegalities.  

You don't have to believe anything I say.  The women experiencing the abuse know the truth and I want them to know that there is someone in their corner that cares and wants to go to bat and stand up for them.  I'd be ripped to shreds on a court stand as I always have been on these boards and perhaps and truth is nothing will come of this except I will be attacked until some greater force than myself finds it's way to help.  Until then, God bless, take care and please just give some consideration of whom and what you you support.  Ask the women some questions while you are here next week. Some of them will be brave enough to tell you the truth except for on property at The Wildhorse or the Mustang as the walls have ears that can hear a pin drop there.  Take the lady you care about on an outdate ask her how she feels about the rules and conditions she feels she must endear (after you have a real good time so as not to spoil your experience).

Amy I have been going to exit 28 ever since it opened and have known several girls that have been there from the git go.  They  are smart girls and dear friends of mine and we talk regularily in one way or another so I know what you are posting is pure lies.  I didn't know you were so hard up for parties and I never believed the crap I hear about Hoff till I see it first hand but you just opened my eyes to a whole new world of shit.  I don't like to say any bad thing about the working girls till it happens to me but in your case ....well.  Hope you will see how your shit post has hurt your reputation.  I don't venture out much but always wanted to meet you...now hell no I wouldn't party with you if you paid me.  ....I can't believe Hoff lets you post crap like this because it falls back on him for letting you do this.

Sorry mongers but it really gets to me when someone does this stuff when I know it isn't true.  Maybe a new person will fall for this stuff ...I hope not. It is right up there with another gal that tried to post crap also.

Quite the contrary, why would I post something that I knew would be controversial and open myself up for attack and rebuttal if I was hard up for parties??

I'm sure yourexperiences are wonderful as despite any of the conditions I ever worked under, I always have and always will give great experiences above and beyond your imagination and never make you privy to any negative underlying conditions. I want you to have a good time and come back and see me, of course I would not let you think the people I was working for, nor the conditions were despicable.  And, in fact, many of the women don't even know the conditions they are forced to work under are not acceptable. 

I'm merely shedding light on a topic no one else is willing to for fear of their reputations, employment and who knows what other fears have been instilled the women.  I know they (management) tried to scare, bully, intimidate and berate me and I just laughed at her and starting asking.... "Why?"...and got quite the chuckle when the only response was "because that's the way we do it, that's the way we've done things for ten years".

C'mon, you're missing the points here. Let's go back to basics.

1.  No copy of a contract
2.  Fines, but no rule book

Air Force Amy

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 12:55:18 PM »
I was not allowed (nor are any of the "independent contractors") allowed a copy of my contract that contained at least two pages of conditions and "rules" that could incur a fine.  I was told the contract would be shredded upon my leaving.
Does this make any sense to anyone?

Fine, I asked for a rule book or at least a copy of the portion of the contract stating what I could be fined for and for what amount the fine would be.
No deal.

No rule book. No way of knowing what I could be fined for or when and for what condition.
I, and all the ladies, are required to be in the bar 12 hours straight.  Is this legal anywhere?
I was forced to work/stay in a bar with no clients on an 11pm to 11am shift not of my choice. With no electronics I might add, giving the lady no avenue of marketing or maintaining client relationships except on her own "free' time.  (However, reading materials, card games, word games and pimps are allowed.)  

I had to agree to a minimum of a two week - "lock down" - 24 hour a day stay.  Is this legal?  Yes, if I agree to it.

My medical "Doctor" examination was performed by a registered nurse instead of a Physician.  Is this legal? No.
I was on the floor, in the bar, working without a sheriff's card and was told I would be taken to get one the following week when they had enough applicants to warrant such a trip to the Sheriff's station.  Is this legal?  No.

Was I the spy they accused me of being? Yes.
Did I give report to the proper agencies?  Yes.

Dear ladies of the Wildhorse Brothel and The Mustang in Sparks Nevada,

Please know you are working under illegal conditions and you DO NOT have to tolerate such atrocities against your legal U.S. citizenship rights.

There is nothing wrong with your trade.  There are many things wrong at The wild Horse Brothel and the Mustang.

I've just recently caught wind of some of the atrocious speakings and statements of the madam to a very good friend of mine that used to work at the Mustang. i.e. my very good friend was told by Susan, the madam to get an abortion in order to continue working there.  That was wrong of you Susan.  Very wrong.  You made a VERY big mistake in doing and saying that.

Do bad unto me, that's my own fault. Do bad unto others and I take a stand.  I'm taking a stand.  The proper authorities have been alerted and I think LPIN deserves to be warned and enlightened of your your practices. Tsk, tsk to the Wildhorse, The Mustang, Susan and Lance.

Have fun at you big smoke screen parties!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

The "Joe Richards" days are gone.  Joe Richards is gone. Dennis Hof has bought all his properties.  Ladies, you Do NOT have to work under such conditions!  You CAN live a normal life, enjoy your freedoms and still make money, friends and employ your trade and still enjoy your civil rights.

This is wrote with all my warmest regards to the ladies that may not know any better than what the WildHorse or the Mustang has to offer.  Their practices are NOT commiserate to the law or to LPIN in Northern (and now) Southern Nevada.  You DO have other choices.

I wish you well and a fun, enjoyable, prosperous career in LPIN devoid of the "sex trafficking" conditions still employed by very few brothels any longer.  

I am really finding this hard to digest Amy.    Why did you write this in the trip section instead of the general section? It's my trip summary.
Why post all this now?  Just like Casey Anthony waiting to forever to tell about an incident and none of it was the truth.

You are correct, this post is within the timeline to make you think twice while attending their dog and pony show.  I did see a very extravagant smoke screen party Susan laid out for a Purple Hat Society visit while I was there and it was burning me up that they would do the same for you while treating the ladies so unfairly.  I never said, "Come to my party instead!"  I'm just stating facts.

Why even go back to the Wild Horse Ranch if you used to worked there before, knowing what it was like.  To see if anything had changed for the better.

In above post, Jamie said they gave you two chances.  I am not sure who is right on that.  I did hear that you got fired the first time at the Wild Horse Ranch.  But that was parlor gossip talk among the women at Sheri’s Ranch.Parlor gossip.  I quit because Susan was telling me whom would join a high dollar party I was entertaining at the time. She told me that if I didn't like whom she wanted in the party, that I could excuse myself from my own party.  Whoa, talk about pimping?????  I hand pick my co workers in my parties to be ladies that I know will give good parties.  I lit a cigarette (because I knew she hated cigarette smoke) and told her that I would now excuse myself from her cult wannabe excuse for a legal brothel and I left and I do recall giving light to their cult like practices back then but that time I did not report it to the authorities.  I don't think we even had a "Homeland Security" agency at that time.

Like I said this is the first hearing about you going back and trying to work at the Wild Horse Ranch again.  
One of the poster on here was asking about Air Force Amy, because you were no longer at Sheri's Ranch. A few weeks you were posting saying that you were at the Love Ranch.  But nothing about even going to the Wild Horse Ranch or how they treated you.
Please note the title of this thread "Less than 24 hours at the Wildhorse".  Not really big news at the time.

You are correct, this post is within the timeline to make you think twice while attending their dog and pony show.  i did see the extravagant smoke screen Susan laid out for a Purple Hat society visit while I was there and it was burning me up that they would do the same for you while treating the ladies so unfairly.  I never said, come to my party instead!  I'm just stating facts.

Also thought Dennis Hof had a severe written contract that every woman at the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch has to sign before working there.  The contract was something about no woman could work at any brothel within a sixty mile radius after leaving the Bunny Ranch or the Love Ranch for so many years.   If you went to another ranch Hof could take you to court.  That was the reason some of the women went to Sheri’s Ranch instead of going to the Wild Horse Ranch or any other brothel in the Northwestern Nevada.  Dennis' contract is the only one I know and have seen out of the three contracts I did see over the last two years that states the ladies can ask for amendments and excusal of contract commitments via in writing.

Here is another thing I can't figure out.  You and Dennis Hof got on the Bunny Ranch board saying that you had a meltdown and you had to clear your head from different mental emotions issues and you were not working for the last two years.
Who are you trying to fool?  Maybe you can fool all those loyal HBO cathouse people.  But if anybody would look (up to this day they still can) will be able to check the time frame and know that is not true by going to the Sheri's messageboard seeing all of your posts on there.

It, (the message and the newsletter), NEVER said I was not working for the last two years!  I was quite honest in why I left the Bunnyranch and gave way too much information as far as I'm concerned that was personal and confidential.  None of your business, but again, I opened myself for attack and review that you don't even deserve and no one else would ever have the guts themselves to do.  As a public figure, I made a public statement, and you're lucky you got that, my personal life and my moves are none of your business. I, unfortunately have opened my life to the public via the longest running series in cable history. I am humble enough to admit my mistakes, apologize, make amends and move on.  If that makes me distrustful, then I have nothing I have to explain or prove to you. I have always been an open book and I have stood unwarranted attack on these message boards for many years with no utterance of a rebuttal on my part at all.  Ask sidewinder.  He manages to drag my name into every ugly thread there is and he has NEVER seen me in the flesh, much less talked to me or know even know me in the faintest form or fashion.  

A few of Sheri’s Ranch women that used to work at the Wild Horse Ranch and the World Famous Mustang Brothel did say that there was a woman that was a nurse practitioner doing the medical examination (it was said that she is the owner’s daughter).  The women said that she is licensed by the Nevada State Health Board to perform the examinations.  So what is the problem if she is license by the State Health Board?  

Oh yeah, I'm really sure the women added "She is licensed by the Nevada State Health Board to perform the examinations"  I think you just gave yourself up as a shill for the Wildhorse.  You may be correct, however, the person with whom I'm corresponding with at the State Health Board was very eager to investigate this matter.

I heard when you left the Bunny Ranch the last time, you went to Sheri's Ranch and said that you was glad to be working there  instead of at the Bunny Ranch.  You were even talking negative about Dennis Hof.  It seem that when you go to a new place, you start talking negative about the prior brothel you used to work at.    Are you trying to get brownie points with Hof so that you can work at the Bunny Ranch again?

I don't need brownie points. My lovely and satisfied, beyond compare, clients follow me wherever I go without my even asking them to.  I am a quite valuable asset to anyone I work for.  My work ethic is untouchable.

You said that you were a spy.  If you were the so-call spy that they believe you to be, then did it ever done on you they knew this and delayed your licensing on purpose knowing that you would leave or be let go.  So why have them pay for you transportation and fees when it was most likely that you were going to be there only a few days or hours.

They (the management tried to frighten and intimidate me into "toeing the line' saying "We already think you're just a spy for Dennis, so we don't want any trouble out of you."  That's why I even ever threw that word "spy" in, in retrospect".  BTW, if they thought I was a spy and even stated so to me, what were they doing hiring me in the first place?  Oh yeah, I remember now, I distinctly remember management stating "We're going to make a lot of money off you!".  (Wow, that's how you really make a human being feel real good about whom they're working for right off the bat!  Made me feel real good knowing they were going to make a lot of money "off me".--NOT.)  That's what the Wildhorse thinks of the women that work for you?  They make money off them?  Sounds more like a street pimp than a legal brothel to me.

It seem that you were trying to pull the wool over the sheep eyes.  But they caught on to your ploy and pull the wool over your eyes

I stand in my convictions of what I experienced and report.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 02:29:57 PM by Air Force Amy »

Air Force Amy

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 02:04:14 PM »
Now I've spent 1/2 my day "explaining" myself to you unnecessarily, while you miss the main points entirely.  I'm done explaining myself to haters.  I don't have to.

No copy of a contract.
Fines, but no rule book.
On the floor without a sheriff's card.....

....to name a few.  Now I'm done.  No more answers to haters.  Believe what you want, support whomever you want. I stand in my convictions, my experiences and my report.

If any of the ladies of the Wildhorse or Mustang want to give voice to their mis treatment, please feel free to confidentially contact me and I WILL listen.  I DO CARE!

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 04:40:40 PM »
+1

The Hof english dictionary

Hater: Anyone who disagrees with anything I say.

Offline Madam Jennifer

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 08:33:01 PM »
Amy take your medication please! Tell Dennis hi. I'm sure he remembers me. I'm the one that didn't want to end up like you.  Oh yeah, in lances spare time from running the most successful brothels in the state and being the #1 real estate broker/partner for the worlds largest industrial business park,  in his spare time he runs a cult. Your all sandwiches short of a picnic.

Air Force Amy

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 10:44:45 PM »
I don't believe any of this crap....it's just a low blow hit on the competition and it does mean she can't be trusted.

PS:     That just busted my bubble.....I always wanted to party with Amy till I saw this.

I gave thought to that as well.  That I would be looked at with disdain for not just being "sweet" and  keeping my findings to myself and never saying anything negative about whom the public may construe as competition. I don't see them as competition. They are in a completely different county.  The Kit Kat and Sagebrush would be much better choices as far as competition goes.

The way I see it, God gives us all different paths. A path was set before through an unusual set of circumstances. I could have very easily retired never to be seen or heard from of ever again quite happily and could still do so today.  It didn't happen that way for me.

I just did what was set before me at the time, as I do today, having complete trust and faith in God, and treating others as I wish to be treated and trying my best to God's will for me and to be of service to others.

I could be more concerned for my own reputation, but I'm not.  I'm more concerned that the women of LPIN get treated as bonafide human beings with civil and human rights.  I never cared for "activists" per say and especially those in opposition from outside our industry, but when I see and experience first hand the mistreatment and devaluation of myself, friends and especially women that are led to believe these practices are to be accepted I feel responsible to assert my rights and speak for myself and also for those unable, unknowing and scared or unwilling to do so.

Over the course of twenty years I have been forced to work in much worse conditions in legal brothels. Fortunately, the government has stepped in and removed some of the most notorious legal brothel owners that mistreated myself and my coworkers in the worst of ways thus removing many "accepted" forms of abuse and mistreatment.

The removal of Joe Richards and his abusive practices began with one woman risking her job, her home and her life by reporting to the proper authorities and thus the FBI and IRS calling many of the women in for questioning.  I can't say for sure these reports had anything to do with his convictions.  I can't be sure the government even cares about our (LPIN's) welfare as I've and we have always been told just to quit working wherever I/we complained about and then nothing was ever done to remedy the illegalities.  

You don't have to believe anything I say.  The women experiencing the abuse know the truth and I want them to know that there is someone in their corner that cares and wants to go to bat and stand up for them.  I'd be ripped to shreds on a court stand as I always have been on these boards and perhaps and truth is nothing will come of this except I will be attacked until some greater force than myself finds it's way to help.  Until then, God bless, take care and please just give some consideration of whom and what you you support.  Ask the women some questions while you are here next week. Some of them will be brave enough to tell you the truth except for on property at The Wildhorse or the Mustang as the walls have ears that can hear a pin drop there.  Take the lady you care about on an outdate ask her how she feels about the rules and conditions she feels she must endear (after you have a real good time so as not to spoil your experience).

Amy I have been going to exit 28 ever since it opened and have known several girls that have been there from the git go.  They  are smart girls and dear friends of mine and we talk regularily in one way or another so I know what you are posting is pure lies.  I didn't know you were so hard up for parties and I never believed the crap I hear about Hoff till I see it first hand but you just opened my eyes to a whole new world of shit.  I don't like to say any bad thing about the working girls till it happens to me but in your case ....well.  Hope you will see how your shit post has hurt your reputation.  I don't venture out much but always wanted to meet you...now hell no I wouldn't party with you if you paid me.  ....I can't believe Hoff lets you post crap like this because it falls back on him for letting you do this.

Sorry mongers but it really gets to me when someone does this stuff when I know it isn't true.  Maybe a new person will fall for this stuff ...I hope not. It is right up there with another gal that tried to post crap also.

I can't believe Hoff lets you post crap like this because it falls back on him for letting you do this.
Hof "let's" me do what I want. Hof knows, above all things, hands down-no doubt about it, that no matter what- i am one thing for sure and that is I am 100% honest as does anyone else that knows me.

And you do not know that what I've written here and reported isn't true.  You have never worked there. Even so, had you applied to work there, you would not be permitted to tour the facilities or see the contract prior to paying the monies for the owners' daughter to perform a non-regulatory medical exam.

Nonetheless, plenty of people, agencies, organizations, special interest groups and attorneys DO believe me and are quite interested as to why a contract and copy of the rules and fine structure is kept so secret, among other "sketchy" practices.

On the topic of "sketchy" practices, what is up with their practice of with holding the ladies monies for two weeks after a credit card transaction that is instantly approved. This is absolutely unheard of any where else in the industry.  

The only explanation being offered is that they want to make sure the client doesn't reverse the charges.  Why should that be a concern? Are they that unsure of their of services?  Have they had so many chargebacks that this is of major concern?

No other legal brothel in Nevada does that.

And, oh yeah...hey, how does this strike you as hard up for parties?????

Say you were on a wonderful out date as recently as just a few months ago, at your home enjoying the company of some beautiful, sexy, easy going, intelligent, sensual, compassionate and did I mention drop dead gorgeous, and oh yeah - honest bunny babes, having the time of your life when the madam of another brothel, Susan - Madam of the Wildhorse, comes pounding on the door of your private residence like a crazed person - for what reason?????

Absolutely beyond my comprehension, except for, oh what's the word for it.........hard up for parties?  

Wait, it gets better.  How about that same madam, on the same utterly classless invasion of privacy and act of desperation calling the police to your private residence because you wouldn't open the door, causing a scene and not just embarrassing - but mortifying - you in front of all your neighbors!!  

Did Lance, the owner of the most successful brothels in Nevada condone this?  Is that how he got so successful???

So successful, that the madam, not his wife, that lives with him goes pounding on the doors of private citizens that used to frequent his/her poor excuse for a legal brothel????

Yeah, great way to keep your clientele Susan, keep it up, maybe some day you'll really become successful.  Hey, maybe I can help you, would you like a list of all my very happy clients that no longer frequent the Wildhorse and their addresses so you can really drum up some business?

I'd say someone other than I is hard up for parties and needs medicated and put on a much shorter leash than I. :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:17:00 AM by Air Force Amy »

Offline Madam Jennifer

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »
Oh Yeah a couple more things......  Our beautiful brothels are ZERO tolerance for drugs and pimps. In fact in our county we have a pimping and pandering law.  No PIMPS no DRUGS!!!!!

The Mustang Ranch and Wild Horse are safe houses. If you have a pimp and want to get away, we will keep the lady safe!
 If there's a lady that wants our help to leave a pimp, were the place to be.  We don't feed you to the predator!!!

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my responses, as you know our brothels speak for themselves!

Sex is GREAT at  EXIT 28!!! Cum and see us!!! 

sportsman

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »
For the record: Dennis Hof has the Richards property in Lathrop Wells
 (the store and brothel complex known as Nevada Joe's) in escrow.
He is also negotiating the purchase of more acreage from the BLM,
for what purpose he did not say. Dennis Hof has become a major presence
in Nye County, where he is a member of the Pahrump Chamber of Commerce.

As for the other comments made by Air Force Amy, without any proof to the contrary,
how do we respond? I don't know.

8) 8) 8) 8)

sarafayexxx

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 02:45:29 PM »
I have been working at The Mustang Ranch for 2 years and I love it here I have a copy of my contract, they gave it to me when I asked. I have been in the adult industry since 2006, I love it here. I come and go as I please I always inform them of what my staying time there is for example 1 week or 2 weeks or in most cases only a weekend and they do not make you stay in the parlor 12hours, yes your shift is but thats what the intercom system is for when they announce line ups so you can come out of your room if there are no clients. There is books, magazines, a laptop, and computers you can use on and off your shift. The same applies to the Wild Horse I worked there as well the place is incredible and zero tolerance for drugs, or pimps. I love it here!!!

sarafayexxx

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »
No problem there is not a rule book everything including fines and rules of the house are in your contract and listed... That's what you sign :)
XOXOXOXOXO Sara Faye

Brothel Hound

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 07:52:12 PM »
AFA, one line.

Best stay on your side of the Fence!

Brothel Hound

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 08:18:52 PM »
AFA, one line.

Best stay on your side of the Fence!

On second thought, "keep spilling them beans".

It's fun to see the LPIN's, "doing their dirty laundry, in public".

Flyfisher

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 01:36:08 PM »
All brothels are glass houses. There are no innocents in any of them. They are adult entertainment Disneylands that can be the Happiest Places on Earth...for sure. BUt...people who live in glass houses should never ever throw stones.  Brothel patrons want to attend the happiest places on Earth and that's all they want or need to know. Nobody wins in these types of posts...EVER! Each brothel has it's share of skeletons in the closet. With this business ya never know and the more ya know....the less ya wanna.  Shame shame shame on all of ya. Put on ya best faces and make the customers happy!