Author Topic: LPIN Gathering-15 CONSENSUS TRIP REPORTS (daily updates)  (Read 5769 times)

gummi_bear_2004

Re: LPIN Gathering-15 CONSENSUS TRIP REPORTS (daily updates)
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »
I can imagine it would be too fun to practice and on top of that see the folks faces when you do *shock and awe baby! shock and awe* :D ;)  :-*
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 07:51:48 PM by gummi_bear_2004 »

Midwest Man

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
Hiking Guy:

Thank you for the congrats and glad you are having fun.  I will be sure to rub it in when I am out there next month, or September with daily reports.  ;D

I have no doubt that Shooter will try to fish and tar me, I'm starting to think he would rather do that to someone that actually win the contest.  :o

sunseeker

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 01:40:10 AM »
(cut -n- paste from another post with off-topic ...)

I got to the Mustang late on Thursday, like 8:45 or so, parking lot pretty full,
as the cooks were folding up the tables for the Mustang buffet.
Heard I missed a little public girl-girl action earlier as part of the radio show.

Shortly removed to the Wild Horse, and soon thereafter a party with Madison (previous field report under Edie Sinclair).

Later Madison was dancing in a pair with Payton on the stage in the bar,  (both their sets of pics are accurate),
then a threesome of Nikki (brunette), Carerra, and a woman unknown to me.
Some tip money well spent IMHO.
The crowd was attentive, and applauded with vigor without any prompting (unlike most strip clubs).

Later convinced Nikki to dance a bit more, before I turned into a pumpkin about 12:15,
and successfully negotiated the obstacle course on I-80 and 395 to my abode.
Speaking of turning into a pumpkin, almost ran over a rat on the Westbound access road getting back to I-80.
Looking around, I did not spy any pumpkins or people hobbling around on one shoe, so guess folks made it home ok.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 05:15:58 PM »
Many thanks to all the Mongers! We girls love it anytime someone gives us an excuse to go over the top. My parties were delightful and my only complaint is that I wanted more of you on my dance-card.  I truly don't believe there's such a thing as too much fun. 

The Dovetail Facebook page now has an album devoted to reviews - All of you who were there and made comments feel free to take a peek & also let me know if the post (& pic) meets with your approval. 

gummi_bear_2004

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »
Many thanks to all the Mongers! We girls love it anytime someone gives us an excuse to go over the top. My parties were delightful and my only complaint is that I wanted more of you on my dance-card.  I truly don't believe there's such a thing as too much fun. 

The Dovetail Facebook page now has an album devoted to reviews - All of you who were there and made comments feel free to take a peek & also let me know if the post (& pic) meets with your approval. 

You guys are AWESOME. I am so glad to see so many of the Dovetail ladies on here. :) I truly enjoy the Dovetail facebook page. Definitely keep up the good work! Again...happy to have you ladies with us!  :-*

sunseeker

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 12:46:44 AM »
Friday evening - had decided to splurge and do the eye-candy on the arm thing for the banquet,
so drove out to the Wild Horse, got there at 4.  Carerra was there and waiting, went & booked,
then waited for the rest of the folks going in the limo.  Jenna, Cecilia, Mustang manageress ?, Amaris, Jamie & Jared.
Got on the road right at 5pm, then it was realized we'd left Amaris, so a U-turn at exit 21 to go back and pick her up.
Back on the road, arriving at the banquet about the same time as the BunnyRanch limo.

Got our wrist bands, and the corsage for my date.
(thanks to Little Richard for the corsages for all the finalists)
Pinning it on her sheer and sparkly (and very sexy) dress was a bit of a challenge.

Had a nice dinner, Sportsman and the award presenters did a great job.
Destini and Riley (ex WH) from Sheris handed out certificates for a free night at Sheris' hotel, valid for a year.
Riley was looking very nice these days IMHO.
She stood in for Char, who was the only finalist missing.
Jagged handed out his certificate of recognition.
IB awarded Sheri den-mother of the millennium for all the support she's given to the LPIN Gathering community over the years.
(well deserved award, Sheri).

After the awards, during the post-banquet mingle,
sat there in disbelief as some Bunnyranch girls tried to get Carerra to come with them "right now".
Eventually back in the limo to the WildHorse.

Thence to Carerra's room, where I got to take off that dress and fondle (etc.) the beautiful body underneath it.
Wow.

After, collapsed in a chair in the bar, next to Jenna talking to Canuck19 (IIRC).
Nikki came to join us for a bit - nice hot pink shoes and skimpy panties under a short lace dress.
Jenna and ?Canuck19 talking about raffle tickets and if one won, the other would party with them,
or maybe if a lady won, then they'd have a lineup of the guys.
I ended up buying some tickets.

Had some desert (sex seems to make me hungry) and waited til the drawing.
Walked over to the Mustang ten minutes to 11, just in time to see Grace finish dancing.
Talked with her and (a new) Rachel for a bit.  Couldn't remember who I used to see over there all the time.
(on the drive home, remembered it was Mandy, and before her, Holly)
Finally the drawing - they also called the number over to the WH parlor,
and somebody over there won.
Long day, time to go - hope you all enjoyed your evenings too.

Rick James (RJ)

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 01:27:19 AM »
Thence to Carerra's room, where I got to take off that dress and fondle (etc.) the beautiful body underneath it.
Wow.
You Lucky SOB M'fer, I want to Bite That Girls Booty... :P :P :P

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 07:09:27 AM »
Due to work, I was unable to make it to LPIN Gathering till Friday..

Friday

Flight landed at 10:15, still had time to make breakfast and see everyone over at Scruples. After a quick catch up did a little scoutlng at the moundhouse ranches prior to the banquet. Sat at a table with Carrera on one side and Cindy LaRue and Katrina Marie on the other. Another nice banquet, thanks to Sportsman for all of the effort putting it together. Then it was down to the LRN party where I hooked up with Cindy for an amazing first party that started in the jacuzzi, followed by Katrina joining us for a while, then finished round 2 one on one. Definitely one of my A-list party and may have found another top lady for my regular list. A younger version of Mardie is the best way to describe it. Afterwards she had an appt, so I chatted with Jade Capri for a while. Really nice lady, will have to come back and see her sometime too.

Saturday

Headed to the picnic for some fine LPIN Gathering chat as well as the typical LPIN gossip and a nice lunch..Then it was off to use the Dennis Dollars. Chose to go see Jade Capri, whom I had talked to after my party on Friday night. I had heard good things and she doesn't dissapoint. She basically matched my party with Cindy the night before, w/o the two girl action that I had as a bonus. Had a great time for two hours until heading back to my hotel room to get ready for the Wild Horse party. Had a nice steak sandwich while as Sunseeker stated below lots of naked guys in the pool so I skipped that part of the festivities. Had the last raffle of the week which was won by Riley of the Mustang. So she came over and they held a reverse lineup so she could chose her guy. She unfortunately chose IB over me. Apparently I need to work on my game in lineup even with the comments about my great ass. Susan and the girls had so much fun with it I believe it may become an annual event.

Then it was over to the Mustang for my final party of my trip with Genevieve. It was our 3rd time partying and she has yet to dissapoint. I expect she will stay on my dance card for the future. Only after the party when I went to leave did I figure out I had left my keys over at the pool. Fortunately they were found and all was good.

I fly out Sunday am so its 3 parties with 4 gals for me. Looking forward to my next trip whenver that may end up being.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:00:36 AM by georoc01 »

sunseeker

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 11:37:42 PM »
Saturday - picnic and Wild Horse party

got to the picnic around 11, just in time to say goodbye to Destini and Riley (who remembered me from the WH).
Nyx and Lexy showed up later to enliven things.  I'm getting impressed with Nyx.
A good lunch (thanks Sherri and IB, and to C-String on the grill even though I just had a cheese sandwich -
you looked so professional in that chef's hat).
Headed home for a break about 4:40 - wasn't too warm, but did get a bit of sun.

Out to the Wild Horse - got there about 8.  Serving steak sandwiches to order,
just had a plate of onion rings (the closest to vegetarian stuff besides the cheesecake).
Nice pool party, sitting with Geo, Oddball, Skittles, Goldie, Jenna, Canuck19 and later Nikki.

A few naked guys in the pool - and a few bare boobies.
A whipped cream fight involving Emily from MR, et. al.
After, Susan hosed the culprits down.

The drawing was held, and the winner was: Riley from the Mustang Ranch.
So all the guys (well not all, a few slackers missed out) did a lineup for Riley in the WH parlor.
We lined up in the halls, entered and introduced ourselves.
Meg? told us: "Any of you gentlemen who will do a lady, please take a step forward".  We all did.
Interesting to be there awaiting her decision.
She picked IB and headed back across the street with her choice in tow.
Oh well, a bummer not to break luck tonight (though I think IB is more Riley's type anyway).
I looked to my right for my plan A choice of the evening.
No Nikki there.
Look back to my left, there she is - just a few feet away.
But there's this big guy (Canuck19) between me and her.
"Are you free?" he asks.
"No, I'm not free..." she replies. (I like a girl with a quick wit, and so apparently does Canuck19)
They join hands and stroll off.

Hmmm, well, didn't have a plan B prepared.
Went back outside and listened to Jenna and Goldie talking - after their 2nd bottle of wine - entertaining.

The staff started taking down the tables/shades, OddBall and Skittles headed off, Goldie and Jenna headed inside.
Somebody left their car keys on the table, but it's one of the permanent patio tables - guess they won't get very far.
Said hi to OffLeash and Shanye, then we all headed inside when a lineup was called.

Watched the lineup, then to the bar - some guy was smoking a cigar.
Maybe a little too much sun, too much cheesecake (the food kind), fer sure too much smoke over 3 days,
too little sleep lately, who knows how long Nikki will be "not free", so decided to bail for the night.

Oddball

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 09:12:39 AM »
Geo was the one that left his keys.  Staff returned them to him - thanks for getting them to the staff!

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 09:46:27 AM »
Geo was the one that left his keys.  Staff returned them to him - thanks for getting them to the staff!

Yeah, after the excitement and then dissapointment of not being selected in lineup, I took some solace in some Genevieve over at the Mustang, completely forgetting my keys on the table at the pool, not realizing it till we were back in the Mustang parlor. Genevieve went back to her room to look and I went back across the street and they had them at the bar. All turned out fine..

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: Interested bystander's LPIN Gathering Post
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 01:59:49 PM »

Friday
After the banquet it was time to head to Moundhouse for the Love Ranch party.  It was a good time for all with lots of people taking advantage of the Dennis Dollars.  There was a drawing for three gift baskets with two of the winners being C-String and Oddball (I just can't remember the third one).  I didn't get to take advantage of the Dennis Dollars as the lady I was most attracted to spent the entire evening in the back partying, c'est la vie.  Saturday did make up for it however.

Interested bystander,

I wonder if the lady you were thinking of partying with at the LoveRanch was Cindi?  If so, then maybe you got "Geo'd" too!  ;D

The Hiking Guy

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2011, 02:38:02 PM »
Yep, it was Cindi.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »
Yep, it was Cindi.

Interested bystander,

;D  then you got "Geo'd" too, just like me, since Georoc01 was partying with both Cindi & Katrina (my "target" lady). He got to the LoveRanch about 15 minutes before me and I had to wait until Katrina was available.  He claims he didn't know anything about Katrina joining his party (yeah right, but I can't blame him) and that she was a "gift" from Cindi (yeah right again).  ;D   I'm just glad he didn't have her booked past midnight!  So, for not booking Katrina (i.e. my "target" lady) past midnight, I say thanks!  My party with KatrinaMarie@LoveRanch that Friday night was fantastic and I'm hoping to repeat with her on my future trips.

The Hiking Guy

sportsman

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2011, 03:55:57 PM »
Wednesday JULY 20
made breakfast at scrupl;es.,..first thing i noticed was annie, a gorgreous blonde waitress!!
Mikey, Fairokian got there, too...so did another gay, sam?
Met with the banquet supervisor to confirm arrangements
Drove to carson and visited all of the brothels, except kit kat

thursday  july 21
Scruples...about 25 attended

optometrist visited to repair my glasses

went to exit 28...met a lot of great ladies, including cecelia, whose
magnetic personality led me to invite her to the banquet, and several mongers
Late...crossed the parking lot to wild horse, where i socialized with carrera and shayne...

friday july 22
33 at scrupke's for breakfast...

got to banquet site at 4:30...armond, log cabin and little richard helped greet guests
and set up podium and microphone
jill chandler and jillian sloan were first to arrive...issis was not far behind, they said.
eventually, the 64 seats  were almost filled .,..
Jagged, destini and interested bystander did their thing, presenting awards and gifts
Little Richard, helped by ex-okie and hiking guy, presented  the big awards///

After the sign-off, i returned to my hotel to prepare for an early-morning flight back to Vegas...
no adrenalin left in the tank...

:( ???
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:58:10 PM by sportsman »