Author Topic: LPIN Gathering-15 CONSENSUS TRIP REPORTS (daily updates)  (Read 5768 times)

Ebadger9

Re: LPIN Gathering-15 CONSENSUS TRIP REPORTS (daily updates)
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »
64 seats?  I thought at final count,  there were 62 tickets sold.  

? ? ?

Oddball

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
A couple of extra tickets were available at the last minute for two ladies...

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 05:38:17 PM »
Yep, it was Cindi.

Interested bystander,

;D  then you got "Geo'd" too, just like me, since Georoc01 was partying with both Cindi & Katrina (my "target" lady). He got to the LoveRanch about 15 minutes before me and I had to wait until Katrina was available.  He claims he didn't know anything about Katrina joining his party (yeah right, but I can't blame him) and that she was a "gift" from Cindi (yeah right again).  ;D   I'm just glad he didn't have her booked past midnight!  So, for not booking Katrina (i.e. my "target" lady) past midnight, I say thanks!  My party with KatrinaMarie@LoveRanch that Friday night was fantastic and I'm hoping to repeat with her on my future trips.

The Hiking Guy

Hey HG, I got my field reports in, how are yours coming?

Ebadger9

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
A couple of extra tickets were available at the last minute for two ladies...

ah.

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 02:49:06 PM »
I'll put this here even though technically I didn't attend LPIN Gathering 15 but did hit part of the Elko expedition.

I was in Elko on Sunday and Monday going to Inez's on both days. Partied with Angel and Coco. I got to meet Mitch Connor and Oddball for the first time as well as seeing Shooter, Ex-Okie and Hiking Guy again.

My reason for not going on to Reno involved time, other activities and a quest I wanted to finish ... partying in all the houses in Nevada. There were 4 houses I hadn't been to and all were in the south. My quest is not finished but I now only have one house to go.

First stop was Bikini's in Beatty. There was only one lady available, Cherri the owners wife. There were two other working ladies on the property but they hadn't cleared yet and wouldn't until I was out of the state. Something about partying with the owners wife doesn't sit right with me so I moved on.

Next stop was the Cherry Patch II. I should have taken the advice I got from Shooter and Ex-Okie and just driven by but I didn't. I had a marginal party at a less than marginal house. The only good thing I can say is it's off my list now.

On to the Love Ranch South. It's a good thing Dennis took that house over if it used to be anything like the CPII. Had a great party with Daisy Mae.

Finally to Sheri's and a great party with Suzanne.

I'll never get a list of houses like Mike Dallas, GimpyandLimpy and Shooter have but I can say now that I've had a party at 28 houses (3 now closed) with only Bikini's left to visit, until Dennis opens Cathouse and maybe PJ's reopens that is.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
Yep, it was Cindi.

Interested bystander,

;D  then you got "Geo'd" too, just like me, since Georoc01 was partying with both Cindi & Katrina (my "target" lady). He got to the LoveRanch about 15 minutes before me and I had to wait until Katrina was available.  He claims he didn't know anything about Katrina joining his party (yeah right, but I can't blame him) and that she was a "gift" from Cindi (yeah right again).  ;D   I'm just glad he didn't have her booked past midnight!  So, for not booking Katrina (i.e. my "target" lady) past midnight, I say thanks!  My party with KatrinaMarie@LoveRanch that Friday night was fantastic and I'm hoping to repeat with her on my future trips.

The Hiking Guy

Hey HG, I got my field reports in, how are yours coming?

georoc01,

I won't even  be able to start mine for 2 weeks--out of town (work related) until then.

The Hiking Guy

KatrinaMarie

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »
Yep, it was Cindi.

Interested bystander,

The Hiking Guy

Hiking Guy :)
    Apparently he didn't know, and was just as surprised as I was to figure that out. Cindi wanted it to be a surprise for him; but I was under the impression he knew ;) I came in for a half hour we all had some good fun ;) It all worked out in the end, it was just a fun surprise for him.

Oddball

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 06:56:28 PM »
Yo, Gimpyandlimpy!

I've been patiently awaiting the rest of your reports for this trip!  You left us hanging with Thursday...

Your prompt attention regarding this matter will be very much appreciated!
Oddball
 ;D