Author Topic: A trip to Angel's  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
Re: A trip to Angel's
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 09:35:19 AM »
Jagged what do you mean by last weekend July 2012?  Are you a believer in the prophecy Mayan calendar 12/21/12?  As the case with Y2K, do you know what will happen?  Absolutely nothing.

Oddball

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 11:42:42 AM »
Last  weekend  of  July  2K12.   So...... 

Is  Angels Ladies  still open ? ?

Should be.  Someone partied there recently, at least.

Bikinis is the big question at the moment.  The owner is not in good health, and I heard they closed for a bit.  Can't tell if they reopened recently, though (no change to the website lately).  Did anyone drop by Bikinis on the way to/from LPIN Gathering?

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 11:51:06 AM »
Did anyone drop by Bikinis on the way to/from LPIN Gathering?

My original plan had me stopping at Bikini's before heading to Elko since it's the only house that I haven't partied at. I'm glad that desertdude posted that they were closed, it saved me the trip.

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 05:17:57 PM »
Jagged what do you mean by last weekend July 2012?  Are you a believer in the prophecy Mayan calendar 12/21/12?  As the case with Y2K, do you know what will happen?  Absolutely nothing.

NOPE.
The thread was orginal written back in  Mar  2K12. 
          edited  Deleted in  Apr  2K12  for whattever reason.

It means I  wrote the my post  making people aware that  the thread was a few months old  by
saying mypost was written in  July  2K12.
  --- But  I  did want an update on  Angle>s
 Just wanted  2   know,, If they   R   still  open   after   March since the org  thread was written.    Havent   heard anything   if were still  open  or  closed.

((  I tired   2   telll alll  these  nimrod people  around me  that wanted  2   bow downn  to Y2K  thinking it was the all holy master lord come to  redeem them.,.,,, that shit wasnt goint  2   happen
    I  was  right...  Then  the next  year  & each  year after...  I  have  used the  the year s   2K1  upt  to  2K12  just 2  bB  a  D___ in people face  that believe  the Y2K crap ((Of they  try 2 play it  off like they knew nothing was  going  2  happen)) . ))..

desertdude

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 08:20:28 PM »
Last  weekend  of  July  2K12.   So...... 

Is  Angels Ladies  still open ? ?

Should be.  Someone partied there recently, at least.

Bikinis is the big question at the moment.  The owner is not in good health, and I heard they closed for a bit.  Can't tell if they reopened recently, though (no change to the website lately).  Did anyone drop by Bikinis on the way to/from LPIN Gathering?

desertdude

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »
I actually drove by Bikinis this past Saturday evening around 9 PM and it was all dark