Author Topic: Honest Love Ranch Vegas Review  (Read 1563 times)

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
Honest Love Ranch Vegas Review
« on: February 01, 2017, 08:53:48 PM »
I just want to offer my thoughts on a few topics now that I've spent a little over a week at the Love Ranch Vegas. Hope this helps you make your decision!

Facility: The facility is the nicest brothel I have seen yet. The rooms are beautiful, with hardwood floors, flatscreen TVs, and jacuzzi tubs. The fireplace is cozy and I love to sit there, make some forum posts, and watch ladies and clients play pool. I also love the beautiful scenery outside

Clients: Being so remote means a little less foot traffic than some places, however, it also means that clients who arrive are actual customers. We see very few timewasters and those that are time wasters are usually easily identified. For the most part, we have a lot of quiet clients who show up, have their fun, and leave quietly. It is a peaceful location.

Ladies: The current group of ladies is so beautiful and many of their pictures don't do them justice. I am hopeful that our recent photoshoot will mean photos that truly represent our ladies well.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Honest Love Ranch Vegas Review
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 04:44:08 AM »
LRV had always been a great place for me to stop. Their rooms are nice and spacious with amenities for the ladies. The open showers was something I really liked, 'cause trying to be mobile in a tub/shower is a little difficult  ;) Have they got the COY pond that Abby built going, or did they fill it in? She had did a very nice job, and hoped that someone would see it through. Some of my fondest memories will always be attached to LRV.

Hope to at least make it out before you leave, Rihanna, and say "hi" and buy you a soda  :) I hear they have a pool now? Thanks for the review! 

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 12:48:45 PM »
LRV had always been a great place for me to stop. Their rooms are nice and spacious with amenities for the ladies. The open showers was something I really liked, 'cause trying to be mobile in a tub/shower is a little difficult  ;) Have they got the COY pond that Abby built going, or did they fill it in? She had did a very nice job, and hoped that someone would see it through. Some of my fondest memories will always be attached to LRV.

Hope to at least make it out before you leave, Rihanna, and say "hi" and buy you a soda  :) I hear they have a pool now? Thanks for the review!

I hope you do come out here and visit us. :)

As far as I know, we don't have a Coy pond.  .but I think we do have a makeshift pool for summer use now.

Miss_Kiss

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 07:56:22 AM »
I just want to offer my thoughts on a few topics now that I've spent a little over a week at the Love Ranch Vegas. Hope this helps you make your decision!

Facility: The facility is the nicest brothel I have seen yet. The rooms are beautiful, with hardwood floors, flatscreen TVs, and jacuzzi tubs. The fireplace is cozy and I love to sit there, make some forum posts, and watch ladies and clients play pool. I also love the beautiful scenery outside

Clients: Being so remote means a little less foot traffic than some places, however, it also means that clients who arrive are actual customers. We see very few timewasters and those that are time wasters are usually easily identified. For the most part, we have a lot of quiet clients who show up, have their fun, and leave quietly. It is a peaceful location.

Ladies: The current group of ladies is so beautiful and many of their pictures don't do them justice. I am hopeful that our recent photoshoot will mean photos that truly represent our ladies well.
I think you're a lovely addition to the southern location, Rihanna. Your energy alone is going to change things and that's a good thing. A seasoned lady with a wealth of knowledge on how to promote can only help everyone around them. I'm happy you're down here and I wish you the best. It'd be nice if you stayed a while. I simply love it down here and I hope you do too!!