Author Topic: Rates for outdates compared to rates for parties?  (Read 1088 times)

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Rates for outdates compared to rates for parties?
« on: November 22, 2021, 05:32:24 PM »
So I’ve always wondered, in the houses where you can do outdates, would the hourly rate typically be about the same as the girls party rate? Meaning if she charges $800/hr and I want to take her out for 2 hours and do a one hour party would I be looking at $2400, or would she discount that rate for the time we are out… because let’s be honest whose paying for dinner?

I believe that the girl needs to be compensated for her time, but I don’t see the logic in paying a lot for her to let me buy her dinner when I could just pay her do a party.

Offline mikejt

• High Roller
Re: Rates for outdates compared to rates for parties?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 09:00:03 PM »
+4
You probably would be looking at $2400 for that party.  You may get a little discount but don’t forget the ranch gets half of the amount and they charge her rent and for supplies such as condoms . Be generous with the ladies they deserve it and they have a bad business model with the house. 

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 04:22:49 AM »
+1
Keep in Mind the last time I was at the ranches was 2018 so it might have changed.  The last time I spoke to a lady about an outdate was Juniper Jones.  In Moundhouse they had house Minimum for outdates (Taking the lady outside the gated area) 2500 in the Cul de Sac and 3500 @ Bunny.  That got you 4 hours time wise so around 625/hour.  Again those were minimums 3 years ago   
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 06:39:57 AM »
So I’ve always wondered, in the houses where you can do outdates, would the hourly rate typically be about the same as the girls party rate? Meaning if she charges $800/hr and I want to take her out for 2 hours and do a one hour party would I be looking at $2400, or would she discount that rate for the time we are out… because let’s be honest whose paying for dinner?

I believe that the girl needs to be compensated for her time, but I don’t see the logic in paying a lot for her to let me buy her dinner when I could just pay her do a party.
I get your logic but an outdate can really be a fun experience..ladies love to get out of the brothel away from all the people and it really improves her mood. Think about it, would you rather hang around a brothel for hours and days at a time or would you like to get out, breathe the air and have some fun. You improve her mood and you'll likely have a fun time sexually too. For example, take a day and rent a hotel in Lake Tahoe or go to the Peppermill and treat her to the spa. For sure, it's only if you have the money to blow so its not like you can do outdates all the time but when you do, it can be a definite blast. I've only had two outdates but they were some of my best parties I've ever had.The one downside is that they'll keep a copy of your ID for a short time for the ladies protection which is a good thing for the lady...I'm all for that. But your anonymity goes out the window and if you're a famous person (not me), hold public office (which I'm not) that's not always a good thing.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 01:50:57 PM »

I get your logic but an outdate can really be a fun experience..ladies love to get out of the brothel away from all the people and it really improves her mood. Think about it, would you rather hang around a brothel for hours and days at a time or would you like to get out, breathe the air and have some fun. You improve her mood and you'll likely have a fun time sexually too. For example, take a day and rent a hotel in Lake Tahoe or go to the Peppermill and treat her to the spa. For sure, it's only if you have the money to blow so its not like you can do outdates all the time but when you do, it can be a definite blast. I've only had two outdates but they were some of my best parties I've ever had.The one downside is that they'll keep a copy of your ID for a short time for the ladies protection which is a good thing for the lady...I'm all for that. But your anonymity goes out the window and if you're a famous person (not me), hold public office (which I'm not) that's not always a good thing.

It really depends on the lady. Some are local, there to work, do their parties and go home.

Others are living in house for an extended period and an outdate is a break from the house

Activities matter too. Are you looking to go out for dinner? Or are you looking to go back to your hotel room and have sex for multiple hours?

So once again its at YMMV situation. And like Kevin I've had the house min deal.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 06:26:55 PM »
+3
Outdates are awesome, but they are not for everyone. If you’re in town and want to do things like go out to eat, see a show, go to a museum etc but have no one to go with, consider splurging on your favorite lady and you’ll certainly be in great company. If you feel as though spending money to watch a girl eat is a rip off, do a multi hour party in the lady’s room and you’ll be happier.

Happy partying! :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 05:38:59 PM »
+2
An example of an awesome outdate I had in 2019:

Someone I knew well decided to spice things up and do an evening out. We agreed on 5pm-midnight, what was spent is between him and I. We left the ranch in his car (giving the license plate info as well as a photocopy of his ID to the office while booking, which was shredded when I got back) and went to his hotel room in downtown Carson City where we had some naughty time. Naughty time works up an appetite, so we walked to the Carson Nugget for the steak and lobster dinner special. YUM! It happened to be a Friday, so there was a house band playing. Some drinks and dancing, then back to the room for another round of naughty time. I call the ranch at 20 till midnight and arrange for the driver to come pick me up so he can fall asleep peacefully without needing to worry about sobering up or getting dressed. It was a great time, but by no means was this every single visit. :)
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2021, 09:58:23 AM »

It makes sense that the ladies time is worth the same price whether it's at the restaurant, the swingers club (our bucketlist item) or in the bedroom....  That said it's just up to us, the consumer to determine if the value is there.  In our case we agree with the OP, as much as we'd love too invite a lady out to Pokher Knights in Reno it's just not in our comfortable budget to do so.   

That said, others find value in outdates, so they are priced correctly and congratulations to the ladies.  Like so many other luxuries in life, experiences are worth what SOMEONEELSE is willing to pay for it. 

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2021, 12:07:36 AM »

It makes sense that the ladies time is worth the same price whether it's at the restaurant, the swingers club (our bucketlist item) or in the bedroom....  That said it's just up to us, the consumer to determine if the value is there.  In our case we agree with the OP, as much as we'd love too invite a lady out to Pokher Knights in Reno it's just not in our comfortable budget to do so.   

That said, others find value in outdates, so they are priced correctly and congratulations to the ladies.  Like so many other luxuries in life, experiences are worth what SOMEONEELSE is willing to pay for it.

Absolutely! With so many different ladies and so many different party types and options, go with what feels good! That’s what we’re all here for :)
Twitter @missroxygold

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2021, 07:47:15 AM »
+2
It's all good. In dates out dates long parties short parties just get out there and have fun. There are so many wonderful ladies all over NV waiting to make us smile.