Author Topic: Spring Break in NE Nevada  (Read 4188 times)

Ebadger9

Spring Break in NE Nevada
« on: March 25, 2010, 05:24:59 PM »
Sunday - Tuesday.

Staying in Wells.  I had planned on going up for 3 nights and having 3 parties, but plans changed.  Probably 2 nights and three parties.  I might check out Donna's and Bella's, but who knows.

Looking forward to a revisit with Sophia, Coco, and who knows who else!

shooter

Re: Spring Break in NE Nevada
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 08:16:06 PM »
Wish I could join you, but this week is going to be busy for me. Say hello to Sophia for me.

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »
wells???? and here i thought i went to strange places for vacation
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Oddball

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 12:17:20 PM »
I may be cruising by Wells this Sunday, depending on how scheduling works out.  And cruising back on Tuesday.

Too bad a few of the cool ladies from here are on break at the moment (Destini, April, Renee, Kalli).  I might be in Reno on Monday, but they won't be...

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 03:59:43 PM »
Dang if I'd known a tad sooner might have run out and crused the places with you.

Ebadger9

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 04:30:00 PM »
That's usually how it goes with me.  When I get the notion to go, I do.  Wait, no, that's not true...I always seem to have the notion to go North...  Perhaps I should have said when opportunity meets notion, there is motion.  =)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 04:36:11 PM »
Ebadger9,

Have a fun trip and say "Hi" to Sophia for me. I wish I'd could be there too as I'd certainly like another party with Sophia@Inez's.

The Hiking Guy

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 09:55:43 AM »
Yea tell the girls at Inez's hi for me. Check out Ely if you pass through there, some unexpected gems have been locted there before.

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 03:41:34 PM »
Damn Badger...I'm all ate up with envy...you gotta know how bad I want to make that run ;D   Have fun bro..DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

Oddball

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »
I'll drop by Inez's tomorrow, and check on Winnemucca for everyone as well.

Ebadger9

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 12:05:08 AM »
Four ladies at Inez's tonight: Sophia & Coco plus Rose and Lucy

Another fantastic party with Sophia. I might check out Bella's Monday night.  Or go back to Elko.  I'm gonna play it by ear as see where the cosmos leads me... 

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 05:16:29 AM »
Four ladies at Inez's tonight: Sophia & Coco plus Rose and Lucy

Another fantastic party with Sophia. I might check out Bella's Monday night.  Or go back to Elko.  I'm gonna play it by ear as see where the cosmos leads me... 
Ebadger9,

hmmm--Sophia!  That brings back great memories of my Winterfest2010 trip & my parties with Sopha. I wish I was there too.  Have fun & keep reporting and if you do stop in at Bella's, let us know who you find working. It's been a while since I've been there.

The Hiking Guy

Ebadger9

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »
So there's a wind warning and lowered visibility due to all the frickin' dust in the air.  So I decided to stick around Wells.  And am I ever glad I did! Bella's had 5 ladies in the line-up: Kim, Ariel, Asya, Lilly, and one other who I can't remember her name, but it started with an "E."  Ellie maybe.
The first 4 all have pics on Bella's site.

I chose Ariel, although for the second time in as many visits, Lilly was looking tempting.  A field report is forthcoming, but I need to say wow.
Brazilian.  100%, pure blooded Brazilian...   ;D

Getting up early in the morning to leave plenty of drive time.  I'll be remembering this one for awhile!  Wells is a fantastic place to take a vacation!

Oddball

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 08:19:55 PM »
Well, I missed you in Wells yesterday.  I dropped by around 11 PM, but since I don't know you by sight yet I didn't see you at Donna's if you were there (a couple of gentlemen were chatting, and I didn't want to be rude).  Did run into Miss Liz (who apparently knows a few of you here) and told her about the new SIN site.  She said she'll drop in soon and say hi.

Sophia said she partied with you the day before.  I can now say I've partied with Sophia as well!!!  Fun party!!!

I'm at the Sage now chatting with Carmen.  She says hi!

Oddball

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »
Just a quick update on the rest of my 'spring break' trip.

I stopped by the Mustang & Wildhorse again on my way back across I-80.  Sara Faye was working, as well as 'nude sunbathing' Nina, Sasha (who is looking for a '67 Mustang all original in case you know someone), and a few other ladies.  No girls dancing/working the pole while I was there though (darn).

Dropped by Winnemucca, The Wild West and Red Light Saloons are both alive and well there (posted about this elsewhere).

I need to compose a couple of field reports soon (Sophia and Carmen).  All in all, a nice relaxing trip overall.