Author Topic: LPIN Gathering-13 (includes info not found elsewhere)  (Read 1563 times)

afriend

LPIN Gathering-13 (includes info not found elsewhere)
« on: August 16, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »
This is a daily summary from the events before, during and after LPIN Gathering-13 as experienced by me. It includes information that was not in my other post and thus fills in the missing information from my board postings.

Take care,
afriend

Friday, July 17th, 2009
Drove to Indy and had a late lunch with Speed Racer.  We talked about LPIN of course.  Then we went to a Pro Women’s basketball game before calling it a night.

Saturday, July 18th
Flew to Reno via Dallas – Fort Worth, met up with Little Richard at DFW and discussed the upcoming events before we caught our respective flights, his to Fresno and mine to Reno.  They had to scramble the emergency vehicles due to the flaps on the plane malfunctioning.  I settled into the motel across from Scruples for the upcoming week.  I noticed that my head was congested from the flight.

Sunday, July 19th
I went hiking up around Mt. Rose and then Spooner Lake.  Then I drove around the lake.  I stopped by The Love Ranch (TLR) for the first of many stops this trip.  Chloe was not there, but one phone call and she was soon there.  Negotiated a little bit with Chloe and Jordan, I had fun with Chloe just negotiating.  I was offering her ridiculous figures.  I also tried relaxing her with massages and when I thought she was super relaxed I’d try to slip in another low ball offer. She would become fully awake and counter offer.  We eventually agreed on a sum, activities and time for Monday.  Since I was there I got to meet some of the ladies and another fellow LPIN Gathering’er, Charlie Trudger.  From the looks of the ladies I saw and met, I thought this was going to be party central during LPIN Gathering. Boy did it ever turn out to be!  I visited the Bunny Ranch and met a few more ladies and spoke with a few that I’ve known for a while.  I’d planned on going to Exit 28 that evening, but my body said it was Midnight at 9:00pm for me, so I went to bed instead.

Monday, July 20th
I got ready for my party with Chloe.  Arrived a little early and chatted with her.  Then we went and started our party. This would be my first party of the trip for me.  We included things the two of us had not done before together for this party.  Once it started I began to realize that I was not on top of my game this time.  Something was not right and I felt it.  Now for Chloe’s part she was on top of her game and I felt that too!  Even if I was not at full strength during the party I thoroughly enjoyed it with her.  Even as it was, it was probably the 3rd or 4th best party I’ve had.  One reason was the experimentation between her and me during the party.  This was before I realized I was getting sick.

Later that evening I went to the Wild Horse and Mustang. Got there at about 6:45pm and entered the WH. There were probably about 12 to 15 ladies in the saloon area at the time. I sat at the bar and after letting the barkeep know I was going to eat dinner there, he proceeded to tell me that they stopped serving meals at 6:00pm on the weekdays. I had not eaten since breakfast and needed nourishment before I did anything. He said that due to the economy this was one of the "concessions" that they had made. Meals are available after 6pm Thursday through Sunday he said.

I knew I would have to go back into town and get something to eat. So I left the WH and thought I’d stick my head into the Mustang for a couple of minutes to see who was there. I started to get out of my car and then thought better of it. So very reluctantly I left without going in.

Tuesday, July 21st
I had to attend a meeting at Lake Tahoe Tuesday morning.  Afterwards I called Chloe and ask if she wanted something to eat?  I picked up lunch for us both and brought it back to The Love Ranch.  We ate in the kitchen and then her accountant arrived.  She said she was with a client and he would have to wait. We negotiated some more.

Wednesday, July 22nd
Breakfast at Scruples each morning through Sunday the 26th, visited TLR again.  

Thursday, July 23rd
Little Richard and myself were going to have a party this afternoon with Chloe and Jordan Sorprano. But due to my condition I did not feel it was best for me or the ladies to go ahead with it. I rode down with Richard to The Love Ranch where he went ahead with a party with Chloe. Jordan keep me in good company. Then Hiking Guy and I sat in on the Tea Party Meetings.  Later I negotiated with Chloe in her room some more. Still have yet to break her.  

Went to the Wild Horse and Mustang Ranch parties that night.  Met Cali who worked under another name previously. She wanted to be the first one to have a Lap Dance in the newly finished VIP room.  I grabbed her hand and off we went.  I had a great time as it was full contact.  So I am officially the recipient of the first ever Lap Dance in the VIP Room at the Wild Horse.  My only regret was that when I returned Sunday night to see about partying with her, she was gone and would not return until after my departure from Nevada.

Friday, July 24th
WOW! Did I have fun going to the Banquet.  Things just fell into place for that night.  I had the very lovely Chloe Daniels as my date that night and what an outfit she wore.  It was black and it showed off all her assets to the nth degree! Chloe made me feel like a Million bucks!  Then the MLBR won the Brothel of the Year award, Anna Suvari arrived, accepted her Courtesan of the Year award, and then we all had a photo op.

Confession: When Lexy walked into the banquet room I was sitting at the table with Chloe, my head was turned and when I turned around I saw what Lexy was wearing and I let out a gasp.  Chloe saw and heard me, then as only Chloe would think to say.  "ah ... that was sweet".

Then it was off to The Love Ranch party in the Limo that Love Ranch manager Rich had provided.  The house was packed and we all had a blast.  I especially enjoyed participating in helping Chloe get the name tags ready so when the guys walked in they were given a personal greeting by Chloe, and they all wondered how she knew their names.  Then to see all the smiling faces after they came back from their parties was also great. I had gone to the doctors earlier that day and did not party with Chloe, but I know a couple of guys that did and were smiling afterwards!

Saturday, July 25th
The picnic was as great as ever I attended.  The highlight for me was when Lexy put that LSU hat on me and then sat straddling me to hide my Ohio State shirt I was wearing.  Her arms were wrapped around me and mine around her.  Now that is a position I want to try with her some more… only without clothing on.  Later I stopped for a short visit at The Love Ranch before going to the Bunny Ranch party.  Okay, can it get any better?  Yes it can!  Between all the drawings there was a Lap Dance contest, and I volunteered.  Mamma didn’t raise no fool!  

I was partnered with the talented Vanilla Frost.  She had my full attention during that dance!  Especially after she took off her top and proceeded to put her cleavage into my face. Now admittedly I have not a clue as to how the other ladies did, as my face was buried elsewhere at the time.  Sunny Lane was declared the winner of the contest, but I think the guys won with the best views!  Okay, now can it get any better?  Again, yes it can.  Madam Suzette asked Anna to make a short speech about winning the COY award for the second year in a row.  Then Anna drew the ticket for the VIP party with Alexis Fire.  They called out the number and no one stepped forward, they announced it again, and again no one came forward.  She drew another number and this time there was someone holding the drawn ticket number.  It was me! Remember back before all of the LPIN Gathering events started and I spoke about Karma, and how I was going to change mine? Well I think this one totally tipped it into a very positive Karma experience for me. Alexis was just great, and just what I needed that night as I was now feeling much better.  Of course winning the party with Alexis would make anyone feel better.  I then went back to The Love Ranch and Sage, but it was really late around 1:30am if I remember correctly.  Talked to Jordan Soprano and she said that Chloe had left already.  There were still a couple of guys left at the Sage that were just leaving as Little Richard and I arrived.  Sounded like they had a lot of fun there as well.

Sunday, July 26th
I went to the Wild Horse tonight to see Cali again.  When I got there I ask for her and they called for her, then they informed me she had already left and would be gone for the next two weeks.  So I missed out on that one.  I had the Tilapia dinner at the Wild Horse.  Great meal, it was so good.

Belle, Phoenix, Mandy and others were in the Mustang.  They were filming something at the swimming pool.  Mandy and Phoenix did some pole routines that I was just in awe of.  Because of the filming, the girls were in their house robes and when they walked by they were flashing us with their nude bods from under the robes.  I did see Flyfisher and Mike D there and talked with them.  

Monday, July 27th
Wow! I am at a complete loss for what transpired on this day.  So I’ll just say on the 10th day I rested.  Wait… when did I have my second party with Chloe? No… it was not this day.

Tuesday, July 28th
I had another morning meeting in Tahoe.  Later I went to The Love Ranch that evening.  Yes, I spent some more time with Chloe… about 3 hrs worth off and on if I recall correctly.  Did not party, but we attempted to negotiate a party.  I took her to her room and was kissing her arms, back, neck and giving her back rubs, then when I thought she was just about to fall asleep, I tried to get her to agree to a 2 hr party for $200.00. (lol)  She just laughed and said silly boy.  I then tried to get a 3hr one for $300.  Same result.  She had a couple of appointments that evening and I left before her second one began.  Her first one was only a 15 minute one.  I then saw Hiking Guy for the last time this trip before he left for Elko.

Wednesday, July 29th
I did some more hiking. Went to Fallen Leaf Lake, Lower and Upper Glen Alpine Falls, Lily Lake. Then the rain and hail started. Gave up and went back to the condo. Bailey Monroe (MLBR) likes to hike that area also.

Thursday, July 30th
I finally partied with Chloe for 2nd time this trip.  This one was the best one of them all, more experimentation and extremely enjoyable. Perhaps even the best sex ever for me.  If not, it was still extremely memorable.  Later that day I did some more negotiating for another party with Chloe and it did not go well for me. She tried telling me that the price was going up because of the activities and amount of time I was asking for.  But I only heard “The price is going up, the price is going up”.  Keep reading below…

Thought about what was said by Chloe in our negotiations.  I actually felt a little sad over it.  It took me a good part of the day to realize in my mind that she also said that the activities and time I requested was more than in my previous parties.

Friday, July 31st
Called Chloe and talked about what was said during negotiations. How I just did not hear her say it was because of the activities and time until I had thought about it a long time.  Guys and gals, listen very closely whenever you are in their room and negotiating your parties.  I’m glad I figured it out, because I originally did not understand the reasoning.  I stayed at the condo that evening because I knew I was having a party in the morning.

Saturday, August 1st
Hot morning party with Chloe, Jordan Soprano and me. It was a great party with them both together.  I wanted to see how the “apprentice” was doing in learning from the Master “Wild Thing” Sex Diva herself.  I’ll be grading Jordan on the tests that I put her through shortly.  The two of them had me fired up, that is for sure.  I’m going to admit something here.  After about 15 to 20 minutes into the party I popped.  That is a shorter time then what I usually need.  I guess the two of them together with me was a bit too much for me to handle.  When Chloe saw what had transpired, I actually thought she got a little upset with me, (lol)… as if she was not finished having her way with me yet.  Anyway she takes matters into her own hands and I was at her mercy the rest of the time. And I am still sore almost a week later! She wore my ass out during that party.

I moved from Tahoe back to Reno and stayed at the Grand Sierra.  I got it cheap by putting in a bid on Priceline.  First time staying there and I was impressed with it.   I had dinner with IB and his wife from 5:30 – 9:30pm. We did a lot of talking. Then I went to the Wild Horse and Mustang, meet up with Fly and talked till about 12:20am. Meet a friend of his and poster on the Wild Horse whose handle is Gus.

Sunday, August 2nd
Okay, it cannot get any better… right?  Wrong!!!  I realized that I had not picked up my MLBR hat that I won from an earlier drawing the weekend before.  So I headed down to Mound House and when I got to Kit Kat lane, there were two lovely ladies there walking, turning the corner off of Route 50 onto KK lane.  I ask them if they needed a ride, but they wanted to finish their hike by walking back to TLR.  So I drove very slowly down the lane and talked with them as they walked.  Chloe had to change and get back to her outdate, while Jordan and some of the other ladies kept me company. Except they were all leaving to go to Dennis’s for a VIP pool party.  Long story short… They called the big guy to see if I could come also.  Yep… I was allowed to attend.

Arrived about 2pm and ladies from both houses were at his house by the pool.  As I walked up to the patio area, there sat Anna Suvari.  I said to her “So Anna… we finally get a chance to talk with one another”.  We talked at length as we both had basic street clothes on.  She in shorts and me in long pants… I did not know I would be going to a pool party! Then Maya Love was tempted to pour a bottle of water over me so that I would have to disrobe for them. Then I mentioned something about streaking years ago, and she asks if I was going to do it now?  She relented and they were spared seeing my white ass. Now most of the ladies on the other hand were mostly without clothing and enjoying either the pool or working on their suntans.

A number of them came up and sat and talked with me.  Oh… how I so wanted to touch them!!!  Then the party faded to a close and as Lovely Leah, Dennis, a couple of special guests and I sat and talked a bit, I eventually said my thanks to Dennis and left them.  

I realized that I still did not have my hat yet.  Soo… it was back to BunnyRanch Blvd. to get my hat.  Maya, MAX, Bailey, Anna, Vanilla, Christy and a few others chatted with me a bit.  Then I picked out a hat, and said goodbye again.  

Monday, August 3rd
Early Flight out of Reno, I got up at 5am for my 6:30am flight to Salt Lake City, followed by a flight to Minneapolis, then one more to Indianapolis.  Upon boarding the flight in Minneapolis I was sitting between two guys, I had the middle seat, thinking that this is not going to be fun sitting between them.  They close the cabin door and the young man sitting next to me in the aisle seat says to his mom, who was sitting across from us, can I sit next to you in the empty middle seat? She said yes.  It was the Karma god’s way of saying... you owe me big time! It was the only empty seat on the plane and a fitting end to my vacation.

Epilogue: Wednesday, August 5th
What started out to be a not so great trip because of the travel problems and my illness, turned out in the end to be more than I could ever have hoped for in a trip like this.  There was all the time spent with my friends, attending all the parties, and yes winning a very nice party prize.  There was all the time spent with all the ladies and visiting the houses, going to the pool party, before, during and after LPIN Gathering13 that I’ll remember.  Special thanks to Chloe and Jordan for taking great care of me while I was under the weather... and in Chloe's bedroom too!  

Everyone made me feel so welcome again, thank you all.

One of my favorite moments during my two and a half weeks was when the ladies at The Love Ranch gave me a shirt with all of them writing comments and signing it, thanking me for my help.  Especially Chloe’s, who wrote “Mike, You have my heart!” with a big heart she drew around her words.  I know this is a fantasy, but Dear Chloe... you have mine too.

afriend
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:45:04 AM by afriend »

afriend

Re: LPIN Gathering-13 (includes info not found elsewhere)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 05:55:54 PM »
Bump...