Author Topic: My Sixth Experience(s)  (Read 3772 times)

shadowofdoubt

My Sixth Experience(s)
« on: June 08, 2016, 07:51:12 AM »
My First Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-first-experience-s.2363/

My Second Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-second-experience-s.2394/

My Third Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-third-experience-s.3054/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=4875.0

My Fourth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-fourth-experience-s.5471/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=15277.0

My Fifth Experience(s)
http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-fifth-experience-s.10874/

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=17555.0

Review done on me
http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=80510
(Somehow, this review got mistakingly lost during the transition from the old board to the new board)

This is what happened.

Two years had gone by since I was last here. Last year, the USBC National bowling tournament was in El Paso, Texas and I had driven down there with two dear friends in one of their vans. There were ten of us in the group and four of us hung out together pretty much the entire time of the trip and two other were with us a few times. I have to say, it was easily the best vacation I have ever had that didn't involve going to a brothel. We shared so much stories and laughs and had a wonderful time and that folks is what it's all about. My bowling vacations are more like a family reunion to me. Sadly, I don't like get-togethers with my actual family but it was a choice I made a long time ago. But in any case, it was a great time and a great time to be had by all.

When the time came to start planning the trip back to Reno this year, I had many decisions to make. First of all, my best buddy was going to be riding with me. Even though he's my best friend, he doesn't know about me extracurricular activities. So this could put a kink in my plans. I was actually thinking I may have to go through this trip without having a party and I really didn't want to do that. The only option I could possibly have was to party the first night I was there so I had to start looking and seeing who all were going to be there. There really was no choice. Jade Capri and I had talked off and on for a very long time. Hell, I had only been trying to party with her for five years. Our schedules just never meshed well enough to set time for a party. But this time, I was bound and determined that it was going to happen.

Another decision I had to make was where was I going to stay on the first night. The last three years, I had stayed at the Gold Hill Hotel. The first time I stayed was the room a small girl Rose was haunting. The second year was the room little William was staying in. Two years ago, I stayed in the Miner's Cabin. I was expecting a lot from the cabin but I didn't get anything. So this year, I was left with the decision if I wanted to stay in the cabin again this year or go stay at the Silver Queen hotel and try to get the room that a prostitute had committed suicide in the bathtub of the room she was staying in. The thought had crossed my mind about staying at both places on the first two nights but I really didn't want to be moving all my stuff on a nightly basis while I was on vacation. So, I decided to stay at the Miner's Cabin this year and when I come back to Reno in three years, I would stay at the Silver Queen hotel.

I was excited about doing my paranormal investigation at the Miner's Cabin because I had recently helped create a paranormal investigation group back home. We are called THINGS, The Hoosiers Investigating New Ghosts Society. There are only four of us as the main investigators with a a couple people who join us every so other. So far, we had come up with a couple of cool things. I had also been buying some equipment that I wanted to take some our investigations, most notably, four night vision cameras with a DVR system. And I was going to be bringing this with me along with four audio recorders. I wanted to to cover as much of the miner's cabin as possible.

I was also going to be donating my hair this year. It has been three years since I donated it last and I was ready to get rid of it. I had gone to Hair Studio and the guy charged me $30 to donate my hair. Now granted, he shaved my head, but still...here at home, stuff like that goes for maybe $15. Also, I had found out that Locks Of Love throw out a majority of the hair they receive. For example, any gray hair...gone. About two years ago, I had heard about Wigs For Kids. So I did a little research and from what I understood, they take it all. So it was decided, I was going donating my hair to them. I looked on their website for affiliates to see what all places in Reno or Carson City work with them. I found one place in Reno on the Wigs For Kids website and got the number and called them. The number had been disconnected. So I was kinda stuck. I felt like I didn't really have much of a choice but to go back to the guy who had done it three years ago. I went to his website and scheduled an appointment and emailed him to tell him what I was looking to do and he told me he remembers me but only vaguely. So now it was all set, on Thursday April 28 after I was done bowling, I was going to donate my hair to Wigs For Kids and this time, I was going to be charged $35. Ugh.

In the days leading up to this vacation, I was literally counting down how many hours I had left at work. I work twelve hour shifts on a swing (2-2-3) schedule so my last days at work were going to be Tuesday and Wednesday. Vacation at work is officially Sunday through Saturday but I was leaving first thing Saturday, Wednesday was going to be my last day. Each hour at the top of the hour, I would count down...24...23...22...21 and so on. During this time, I realized that it had been a long time since I had written a song lyric for any of the ladies. For those of you who don't know, I used to write fan club lyrics for several of the ladies. Some of those lyrics may still be lurking somewhere on this board. So...I wrote one for Jade but didn't tell her about it. I wanted her to be surprised when I met her.

I also had to get a few things done as well. When I got off work, I drove straight to a garage to drop my car off for an oil change and a coolant system flush that was schedule first thing Thursday morning. As it turned out, some extra work needed to be done (as is the case every year, you'd think by now I'd be used to this) on the car. So in what was supposed to have been something like a 9 or 10am pick up for my car, ended up being more like 4pm. A sway bar link had be repaired, which was weird because I never felt anything whenever I would go over a bump. And I needed to have my battery replaced which I knew was going to have to happen eventually. But anyways, it was a good thing I didn't have to pack the car until Friday.

Thursday night, I'm working on all kinds of laundry and gathering things up and get ready to pack and getting as much as I can in my new dining room. For those of you who don't know, I bought a house last August and had done a major renovation project to it, one of which was tearing down a termite ridden back porch and building a dining room in its place. So anyway, I'm getting everything I can ready Thursday night so that I can start packing the car on Friday. My buddy Dave was going to be riding with me and he was going to drop his things off Friday morning. Once my laundry was done, I was going to get everything packed up and pack almost everything into the car with the exception of the bare essentials. Dave was going to have his wife drop him off at the bowling alley I would be bowling that night after they have dinner at a restaurant that as of then, they still hadn't picked.

That afternoon I would go over to my Dad's house to see him and my daughter for a little bit because it would be the last I would see them in about ten days. Once I left there, it was time to head out to the bowling alley for my last night of league before the season is over. A few days prior, I had given one of my best buddies who is also the pro shop manager all of my bowling balls for him to work on to get me ready for the tournament. So what he ended up doing was give each of the balls a different finish to help make them each react vastly different from the other out on the lanes. Stacy Tyler should know what I'm talking about.

I started the night off with a respectable 191. Now, normally I bring six bowling balls with me. Five strike balls and a plastic ball. If a ball is not working after three frames, I'll switch to another ball, usually one that is close to the ball I was previously using. Tonight, I didn't have that option. I had one strike ball and the plastic ball because I had packed all my other bowling balls deep in the back of the trunk. This year I was taking seven strike balls and the plastic ball with me. I had actually gone through each ball with my pro shop operator to determine which ones would be best for the National Tournament. But for tonight, I was stuck with what I had. As we started the second game, Dave's wife dropped him off and he told me that they had a horrible experience  at an Italian restaurant. The food was undercooked, they waited on service and it was just an all in all bad time. If he had taken my advice earlier and had just gone to Arby's, they would've been fine.

So anyway, the second game started off really bad for me. I just couldn't get anything going and I tried something radical in the final frame of that game and threw two strikes and a nine count for a 173, a pitiful game, considering my average was a 202. What I had done was move my feet over to the right about ten boards and lofted the ball so that it hits the lane about halfway down. I thought to myself that I should try this for the last game. I started the third and final game with the front six or seven strikes in a row. I ended up finishing with a 262 and 626 series. Two things about that 626....one, that is my birthday, 6/26....and two...it was just a high enough series to raise my average up to a 203. I can now say I finished the 2015-2016 bowling season with a 203 average. Last year I had finished with a 199 and the two previous years were 191 and 192. Not bad considering I was actually going to quit bowling after the 192 average season but am very thankful that the one guy on my team persisted that I keep bowling. I really can't thank him enough.

We had gotten done bowling early because the team that we were facing were short two bowlers for whatever reason. So Dave and I were gonna get back to my house at a good time and get a little more sleep than I thought. Now, let me set this up for you here. I live in a two story Cape Cod house. My bedroom is directly above the living room where Dave was gonna sleep. The couch is clear across the room from the stairway which is partly covered and my bed and on the far end of the house. The reason I mention all this will become clear once I get started on Saturday's portion of this trip review. I get Dave a pillow and blanket for him to use and I head upstairs to get ready for bed. I have four alarm clocks and I have them all set to wake me up at 2am. Our goal is to leave the house no later than 4am. Over the years, I'm usually about a half hour late leaving the house. Before, our goal was to leave by 5am but a couple weeks prior, we discussed leaving by 4am so that we can avoid traffic in Chicago even though it was a Saturday morning.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: My Sixth Experience(s)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:46:12 PM »
Been reading your writings for some time. Well done.

Congrats on the trip! You really met a lot of folks!

Glad you had a good time with Jade...sounds like meeting the other ladies was also a blast, and I always enjoy reading about your adventures. Boy, those long road trips are always really something, no?

HD

bergerman

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 08:11:04 AM »
Very detailed, Dreams! Have fun in Vegas next year, and bowl a 300!

happyending4ever

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 10:44:13 AM »
Kudos to your report.  A long read but very detailed.

jadecapri

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 10:06:45 AM »
THANK YOU'S

Russia Doll – It was awesome catching up on the paranormal level. Maybe next year we can do another investigation of the whole place?

Jade Capri – What can I possibly say that hasn't already been said about you? Nothing I say can be good enough for you. You leave me completely rendered speechless. So I thank you for everything when I was there and for everything that is still to come. You have given me the two best parties I've ever had and though I had refrained from making a proclamation before because of all the great parties I've had over the years, I can now say definitively and unconditionally say that you are my all time favorite. I can NOT wait until next year. It is going to be huge and a blast.
Surprisinly enough, I have never read this session much. My bad. I was more caught up in the house board. Trying to expand my time and whereabouts to respond reports.
You are way to kind and I am glad you are this way. I can't believe it took that long for us to get together, although I don't blame you with so many beautiful ladies around. I got the CD just didn't have a chance to listen to it yet. I am very humble that you found me to be your ATF. We do have a connection and that shows. We don't have everything in common, but that is a great recipe for more subjects to talk about between us. You tell me about your hobbies and likes and I tell you mine.
We had a wonderful time together and I am too looking forward to future dates. Until then, it's nice to get to know you better. Thank you so much for the touching and detailed report. It is indeed a nice read.