Author Topic: Jade Capri Experience  (Read 575 times)

markus39

Jade Capri Experience
« on: April 06, 2017, 08:06:35 PM »
+1
I had the opportunity to enjoy the company of Jade Capri recently.  I'm relatively new to LPIN, but I have had a few parties with other amazing ladies over the past few months.  Jade is something special. Let me just say, "The Jade Capri Experience" exceeded all of my expectations.  Having conversed with her a bit over email and reading her many reviews and forum posts, I knew she would be an interesting and fun person to meet, but I didn't realize how much fun it would be!

I went into the Love Ranch North without an appointment, spent some time in the bar chatting with a few of the other ladies and calmed my nerves.  Eventually, Jade and I were able to connect and we had a very nice time talking and getting to know each other.  She spent a good amount of time just chatting with me and getting to know me. No pressure and no rushing.  Eventuallly,  negotiations started and were quick and very fair.  No details to give other than I experienced many things I had not experienced before.  Jade was so comfortable to be with, so passionate, so willing to please and be pleased. 

A terrific party with a beautiful, sexy Brazilian bombshell.  I'm anxious to see her again!

jadecapri

Re: Jade Capri Experience
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 12:41:27 PM »
I had the opportunity to enjoy the company of Jade Capri recently.  I'm relatively new to LPIN, but I have had a few parties with other amazing ladies over the past few months.  Jade is something special. Let me just say, "The Jade Capri Experience" exceeded all of my expectations.  Having conversed with her a bit over email and reading her many reviews and forum posts, I knew she would be an interesting and fun person to meet, but I didn't realize how much fun it would be!

I went into the Love Ranch North without an appointment, spent some time in the bar chatting with a few of the other ladies and calmed my nerves.  Eventually, Jade and I were able to connect and we had a very nice time talking and getting to know each other.  She spent a good amount of time just chatting with me and getting to know me. No pressure and no rushing.  Eventuallly,  negotiations started and were quick and very fair.  No details to give other than I experienced many things I had not experienced before.  Jade was so comfortable to be with, so passionate, so willing to please and be pleased. 

A terrific party with a beautiful, sexy Brazilian bombshell.  I'm anxious to see her again!

Omg! I just saw this. I am so bad in responding reviews :(
NowI just remember that there is at least couple that I haven't responded.
Let's turn tables here. I had the opportunity to enjoy your company :)

hehe Guys, this didn't started so glamorous as he had to seat on a chair for a while since my hairs was looking like a lion with rabies at the time lol

At some point I asked, are we spending time together? Well, one shouldn't assume since the man saw me in my natural state :)

It was so nice to meet you and spend time with you. I know it takes you a lot to get here and I want to you to know that I really appreciate that and I enjoy your company just as much. You are fun and funny, that is a good combination.
Thank you so much and cheers to many more dates with me and other ladies ;)

jadecapri

Re: Jade Capri Experience
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 06:26:16 PM »
Markus I think That was a Great Move talking to the Ladies at The Bar .. It helps a Person find a Lady they feel they have a Vibe with . The Vibe Makes the Party that much better IMHO
That is very true and trust me, the ladies like myself, love the good vibes :)
Markus is a doll :)
Can I say doll for a guy?