Author Topic: Summer Sebastian @ Bunny Ranch  (Read 2603 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Summer Sebastian @ Bunny Ranch
« on: January 11, 2017, 10:12:08 AM »
It started as a cold, rainy night in the cult-de-sac...  and my luck was lousy.   Couldn't find my party girl anywhere.   I struck out at Sage, Kit Kat, and got price-walked at Love Ranch.  I was ready to throw in the towel and just go back to my hotel. 

It was midnight, but I still wanted to get laid.   In a last ditch effort, I turned my car up Highway 69 and rang the bell.  I got a lineup, chatted with a lady, but our "party styles" were worlds apart.  I went back to the empty bar to finish my drink and split, when a little blonde Hottie came from behind me.

She smiled and said hello and proceeded to climb on my lap.  She cut straight through the usual chitty-chat and said she was really horny.  I thought, Hell yes... my kind of girl!  I hit the Comstock Lode!   Without another word, I said lets go talk.  I seriously thought that I would get price-walked again.   I told Summer exactly what I liked and my budget.  To my amazement, she said lets do it!

This girl is GFE all the way.  She totally blurs the lines between the usual courtesan/client relationship.  I felt like it was a Saturday night bar hookup, instead of a pay-to-play experience.   I was totally blown away!  She about tore my shirt off when we got into the bedroom.  We finally made it to the bed (sort of) and proceeded to roll.    We kept switching it up thought-out the entire hour.  Summer is multi-talented, and very open-minded.  This girl is soooo passionate.   

Would I consider a repeat?  I'm going back for more TONIGHT!  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Summer Sebastian @ Bunny Ranch
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:16:19 AM »
Nice Review Bob Summer is always full of energy and is a smoooooooooooooookin hawt lady have fun 
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:26:06 AM »
Congrats ChicagoBob.

The fact that you are partying at the BunnyRanch means that I probably spent too much money the last time I was there :)

Summer was the wildest lady I have seen at the bunny ranch.  Unbelieveably full of energy.

Disclosure--I have not yet partied with her--but have just been around her.  We would always wind up chatting after I had partied with someone else and was not in shape to go a second round.

She is really fun and funny.

She once sidled up to me at the bar and asked me what I thought of anal sex.

I told her in a mock-scared voice that I thought it would hurt.

Her response to me was, "Don't worry, honey; I'll use lots of lube, a small strap-on and go really slow."

AliceLittle

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:37:26 AM »
Congrats ChicagoBob.

The fact that you are partying at the BunnyRanch means that I probably spent too much money the last time I was there :)

Summer was the wildest lady I have seen at the bunny ranch.  Unbelieveably full of energy.

Disclosure--I have not yet partied with her--but have just been around her.  We would always wind up chatting after I had partied with someone else and was not in shape to go a second round.

She is really fun and funny.

She once sidled up to me at the bar and asked me what I thought of anal sex.

I told her in a mock-scared voice that I thought it would hurt.

Her response to me was, "Don't worry, honey; I'll use lots of lube, a small strap-on and go really slow."

ROTFL! This is the kind of thing that Summer does all the time- she's one of my favorite ladies. Friendly, outgoing, witty, and flirtatious!

roxanneprice

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 03:05:48 PM »
Summer is amazing, great choice Bob!

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 11:09:21 PM »
What would a party with both Summer and Alice be like?  Probably a major explosion.  I may not survive!   :P
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

QTo

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 02:26:56 AM »
I concor, I've partied with her too! :)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 09:35:11 PM »
I had another mind-blowing, toe-curling, smokin' hot party with Summer last night.  It was even better than the first!    She is now my go-to girl at Bunny Ranch. For those who have not tried Summer yet, add her to your 2017 to-do list.  This one's a keeper!  You will not be disappointed.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 09:39:16 PM by ChicagoBob »
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 01:00:45 AM »
This report may lure me back to the BR! Thanks CB!

griszi

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 09:16:46 PM »

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 09:19:44 AM »
I nominated this lady for COY.  One party with her and you'll see why.  She's the total package!   

In another post, the question was asked about the range of good to bad parties that guys have had.  Summer is in my all time Top 10! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2017, 06:09:22 PM »
Nice Review Bob.  Summer is always full of energy and is a smoooooooooooooookin hawt lady, have fun

Kevin, I know you're a Summer fan...   I'm happy to report the second time was even better!   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969