Author Topic: Dyana- Thanks for healing my broken heart  (Read 482 times)

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
Dyana- Thanks for healing my broken heart
« on: March 05, 2017, 11:41:55 AM »
Hi there,

I just got a new review from my website,
 http://www.dyanadyamonds.com/guest-book.html

Paul F on March 5, 2017 at 11:34 AM said:

Last night was amazing. I spent almost two hours with the lovely Dyana. She is easy to negotiate with and talk to. I lost my girlfriend of ten years and decided it was time I needed some attention. I live in Elko so I wasnt to far away when I saw this place, Desert Club on line. I did a little research on Dyana. Boy, she has a following. She has so much media on line.It was easy to see she was one I wanted to party with. We kissed and cuddled most of the time. Whch is really all I was after. I must say she did try. Her blow job was unbelievable. I love her pretty face and silky blonde hair. Her boobs are so much fun to play with. Couldn't help but suck on them,constantly. She has great curves. She is built nicely and very thick. She carries herself well and is quite the classy lady. She reminded of Marilyn Monroe. She is a great companion,listener and lover. So you see why I had to come back for a third time last night. Thanks Dyana.
Next time I come up from Elko I will stop by again. Thanks for healing my broken heart. Paul

XoXo,
Madam Dyana
Available by appointments at Big 4 Ranch. ELY,Nv.