Author Topic: What should every newbie know?  (Read 106897 times)

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
Re: What should every newbie know?
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 09:37:20 PM »
I've been way behind on getting these finished due to major work (i.e. Job) commitments involving a lot a traveling.

Now HG, that is no excuse.  Tell your boss you have important data the world needs to know, and you need to spend extra time in NV.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Jake

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2016, 09:20:33 PM »
Hi Hiking Guy,

Thanks for the update. I will look forward to the 2012-2014 pricing survey by mid July. It will really help me for my first brothel visit in August. Thanks.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

jadecapri

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2016, 08:39:51 PM »
You should get to know the ladies a little bit. I post a lot info for you to know how I am and to get acquainted before your visit. You can also read some of my field reports
I am redoing my website to edit previous location and such, but it will have all the good info in no time. Check it out http://www.jadecapri.com

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2016, 08:53:29 PM »
You should get to know the ladies a little bit. I post a lot info for you to know how I am and to get acquainted before your visit. You can also read some of my field reports
I am redoing my website to edit previous location and such, but it will have all the good info in no time. Check it out http://www.jadecapri.com

I will PM you for where your hot buttons are and see if we can't find a few new ones......lol
TN 25

jadecapri

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2016, 09:38:41 AM »

I will PM you for where your hot buttons are and see if we can't find a few new ones......lol
TN 25

Promise? hehe

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2016, 11:27:54 PM »
We don't bite (unless you want us to). And most of the Ladies, especially those who post on here, are very open and approachable! Don't hesitate to drop a PM if you have specific questions!  You're more likely to get the answers you want, more honest ones, here (as by just posting your threads you're opening up the platform to multiple different sources) than you would on boards made and owned by specific brothels - that's just the truth.  For talking to specific ladies I would also recommend seeing if any you like have their own social media, blogs, etc you can contact them on outside of forums and emails if you have questions where other platforms don't feel as comfortable. This is a service industry at its core. We're here to serve you.

GunInstructor

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2016, 07:31:44 PM »
I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer", but the very first link that is supposed to take to an old FAQ just ends up taking to a broken link.

This newbie (still a virgin to LPIN... Making a trip in January) wants to learn all he can.

ColtsFan90

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2016, 08:43:27 PM »
I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer", but the very first link that is supposed to take to an old FAQ just ends up taking to a broken link.

This newbie (still a virgin to LPIN... Making a trip in January) wants to learn all he can.

When I first joined, someone posted this link.  I'm surprised it wasn't ever posted here in this thread. 

http://nevadabrothelguide.blogspot.com/p/welcome.html

HomosexualHarold

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2017, 12:52:24 PM »
What happened to the pricing survey page?

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2017, 04:25:32 AM »
You're paying for a service. Have a basic idea of what you want before you come. And decide ahead of time if you want hooker or a courtesan. Hooker gives you just the goods with none of the mushy stuff or full intimacy. A courtesan will give you the goods intimately while also be a real companion you can talk to and is affectionate.  Either way you're still paying for a service from a professional.  We're here to do our job. There are boundaries. Respect them. Because if you don't, don't act surprised when things suddenly don't go your way. We're people. This is a service industry and we're people doing a job. Respect us and our boundaries, know what you want from your experience, don't waste anyone's time, and you'll be surprised by just how well you're treated and how good your experience is.

Tapper2

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2017, 11:08:48 PM »

When I first joined, someone posted this link.  I'm surprised it wasn't ever posted here in this thread. 

http://nevadabrothelguide.blogspot.com/p/welcome.html

That guide was put together by JSBach a few years back I believe.  He did his research well IMO.  Good info for newbies and lurkers alike.  Anyone who does not prepare and research LPIN before going is taking big risks.    Not sure what happened to him.  He posted often for quite a while then eventually may have lost interest in LPIN and moved on.  Nice to see that his LPIN advice/research blog remains online to inform others.  Kudos JSBach wherever you may be now.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2017, 06:47:01 PM »
What could "Monger Rate" mean?

500 is a popular number  ;)

So..... a monger's rate might fall in the range of $300/hr - $500/hr or perhaps $300/hr - $600/hr.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2017, 06:55:08 PM »
Stalk a Lady, especially one who takes no shit - expect your ass to get kicked.  You're renting our time not buying a girlfriend even if your parties are "GFE".  There's boundaries you do not cross and if you do, don't act surprised at the consequences. The kindest is just the Lady cutting you off. Go too far and you could get banned from houses. Have reasonable expectations and the right frame of mind. If you want to actually buy a wife/girlfriend - this isn't that industry.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2017, 02:07:45 PM »
...If you want to actually buy a wife/girlfriend - this isn't that industry.
That is why I am declaring myself part Saudi and part Indian, within vestments in oil...big investments in oil.   :)

(I always have a solution.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837