Author Topic: Has anyone been to the Nude Beaches at Lake Tahoe  (Read 3506 times)

Offline mikejt

• High Roller
Has anyone been to the Nude Beaches at Lake Tahoe
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:18:09 AM »
Has any one been to the Nude Beach at Lake Tahoe.  I have never been and was curious if it was worth it on my next visit out there and when would be a good time to go to do this?

?Secret Creek Beach is one of beautiful Lake Tahoe's cleanest and friendliest beaches. Hidden among scenic granite outcroppings, this beach offers plenty of spots for sunbathing and swimming in the warmer shallow waters of the lake. The Tahoe Area Naturists (TAN) group takes excellent care of this beach, keeping the trails well maintained and the area free of trash. This is a popular beach, so it's best to arrive early, especially on a summer weekend.
This beach is accessible either by a short hike from Chimney Beach or by boat. Start at the parking coordinates listed below and follow the approx 2-mile trail along rocky coastline past Chimney Beach and Boater's Beach (clothing required). You can also continue a little past Secret Creek to Whale Beach, another clothing optional beach that gets a little less traffic. The other access option is to launch a boat about 4 miles north at Sand Harbor ($8 fee for canoe/kayak, $15 for boat trailer). This is a beautiful kayak trip.

There are outhouse facilities available near the beach, but please pack out your trash. Camping and fires are not allowed.

Access Fee: Free Trailhead Parking

Parking Coordinates: N 39° 09.833 W 119° 55.858

Hiking Distance: 1 mile to 3 miles

Nude/Topless: Nude

Overall Rating:

Speed Racer

Re: Has anyone been to the Nude Beaches at Lake Tahoe
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 12:00:01 PM »
I haven't bee myself (yet), but I believe several of the ladies have mentioned that they have. Perhaps not here at S-I-N, but I know several have over at the BunnyRanch message board. I would certainly love to do a summer out date with any one (or more) of the lovely ladies of LPIN to that spot.

Best regards,
Speed Racer

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 07:17:08 PM »
What a cool idea....that sounds like fun. Thanks for the info.   DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

afriend

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »
I did not know there were nude beaches at Lake Tahoe.  But now I know why the traffic and parking is congested when I go by that spot.  lol  :D

Take care,
afriend

CookieMonster

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 03:19:51 PM »
sounds like a LPIN Gathering Excursion candidate for 2011... hmmm

Offline mikejt

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 04:03:29 PM »
I think the time to go there is late summer.  It would be a great place for a bunch of ladies ;)

SF Bay Area Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 10:34:35 PM »
I second that!