Author Topic: Mila @ Mona's  (Read 374 times)

Inocrush

Mila @ Mona's
« on: April 19, 2019, 07:07:39 AM »
+3
If you like blondes, you can’t miss out on Mila! She’s got a great personality, girl next door vibes, and super down to earth. It was great getting to know her before getting down to business with negotiations, which was quick and easy.

Once our party started, I got a chance to really see who she was. She put lots of energy into the party. And the party never stopped. She gives a great massage. I don’t want to spoil any details other than you are missing out!!

Don’t miss out on this lovely blonde!

forevergreen

Re: Mila @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 08:37:11 AM »
I’ve been thinking about making a trip out just to visit Mila. I see frequently in her reviews that she has an amazing personality, what is it about her that’s so intriguing?? I can’t wait to find out

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 10:42:30 PM »
If you like blondes, you can’t miss out on Mila! She’s got a great personality, girl next door vibes, and super down to earth. It was great getting to know her before getting down to business with negotiations, which was quick and easy.

Once our party started, I got a chance to really see who she was. She put lots of energy into the party. And the party never stopped. She gives a great massage. I don’t want to spoil any details other than you are missing out!!

Don’t miss out on this lovely blonde!

"Inocrush," you, I and everyone that has partied or enjoyed just being with Mila knows that I am missing out!!

I really hope that she will be there when I do head up to Elko early next month.  If she is not there, then I clearly need to travel back there again till I get to experience being with Mila!  Ha Ha

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 04:22:57 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your Mila time, Mila is so sweet :) :) We hope to see you back soon!