Author Topic: Julia Rose @ Sheri's Ranch  (Read 966 times)

Offline Caadorix

• Couch Lint
Julia Rose @ Sheri's Ranch
« on: April 25, 2019, 11:34:58 AM »
+3
Date of visit: April 9, 2019

I was a 45 year old virgin and finally decided that it was time to do something about it. Things have never been easy for me in the romance department, so I started doing a lot of research on brothels. I had 10 years(!) worth of credit card points that I didn't even know about, so decided to treat myself to a deluxe, free stay at the Red Rock Resort in Vegas, and chose Sheri's Ranch because of their proximity. Looking at their website, it was apparent to me that Julia Rose was the girl that I wanted to see.

We exchanged several e-mails and I told her that it had always been my fantasy to be with a cheerleader. I asked if I could bring an outfit for her to wear and she said yes. When the day finally came, I drove to Pahrump (through Red Rock Canyon the scenery is breathtaking, by the way). I was running a little late due to construction, so called Sheri's on the way and told them - I didn't want to lose my appointment time with Julia - and they said that was fine. I arrived 20 minutes late and shortly thereafter, Julia met me in the lobby.

It may sound like a cliché, but the photographs on their website do not do this woman justice. Julia is gorgeous - beautiful, stunning, amazing, whatever adjective you wish to use. Even better, she is very nice and soft-spoken, and has the sweetest smile. She took me on a tour of Sheri's and explained the various suites and services offered (although I knew them all from my vast research). We then went to her private room and she asked what I was interested in. I wanted to lose that V-card - but I wanted to relax, have fun, not feel rushed. Kiss, touch, explore along the way. She suggested the Girlfriend Experience (GFE) and we had a quick, easy negotiation that left both her and I happy. It was more than I wanted to pay, but not as much as I feared (a happy medium, I suppose).

Julia asked which bungalow I wanted, but I didn't have a preference and told her to pick her favorite. Off to the Roman Bungalow we went. It is bigger than just about any hotel room you'll find in Vegas and makes you feel comfortable, at ease.

There was no stalling from Julia as she was ready to go right away. She knew I was nervous so didn't pressure or rush me at all. We transitioned from the sofa to the bed and now, I was ready. Julia was very attentive - she tried every position/act I requested and maintained eye contact with me during oral after that request, too. I learned so much from her. In her profile, Julia lists reverse cowgirl as one of her favorite positions. I eventually asked her to pick the position she wanted and let me tell you, she rode me like a champion cowgirl for several minutes.

All the while, of course, wearing the cheerleader outfit I bought for her.

A vision that will be etched in my memory forever.

When the finale came, I'd never experienced such bliss and satisfaction in my whole, entire life. Julia took care of me and then some; for a moment, it actually felt like I was ascending to Heaven. I cannot even begin to describe how good it was. Then I floated back down, under Julia's watchful eye and expert, loving care, and I sunk into the bed. My arms and legs were so heavy that I couldn't move them for 20 seconds. It was... amazing. Something else I will never forget.

Julia cuddled with me afterward and we spoke for a bit. Then I had a quick lunch with her to close out the GFE and she walked me back to the main lobby, hand-in-hand. We said our goodbyes and immediately I began thinking, I need to come back to Nevada in the future and do this again! I'll be visiting Mona's and Inez's in July 2019 - flying to Salt Lake City and then driving ovber.

If you're like me - a virgin for way too long, whatever the reasons - and you're on the fence about visiting a brothel - I strongly suggest you take the plunge (no pun intended) and schedule a visit. Pick a girl that you like. I wasn't nervous or apprehensive about anything until Julia and I were in her room and she asked what I was interested in. I started stuttering and admitted I was a virgin. Julia said that was okay and there was _nothing_ to be nervous or feel ashamed about. And you know what? She was right. Julia basically reached out her hand, I took it, and like an angel with wings, she brought me to Heaven and back again. Being with her increased my confidence tenfold and, although the price was exorbitant, I have zero regrets about anything. Worth every penny.

It was my first time having sex (and only time thus far), so I cannot compare Julia to others... but I feel confident in saying 5 out of 5 stars.