Author Topic: Birthday weekend with Niki (Inez's) and Mila (Mona's)  (Read 954 times)

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
Birthday weekend with Niki (Inez's) and Mila (Mona's)
« on: April 25, 2019, 08:12:53 PM »
+9
So last weekend at shortish notice I decided to get myself to Elko to celebrate my birthday, which was on the Friday. I let Louis know that I wanted my birthday 'special' on the Saturday and the whole team took great care of me - thanks again all, was a blast.   

I lumbered over to see Niki at Inez's on the Friday. I didn't book an appointment as was not sure what time I would get in. Got to my customers site on the Friday, thought screw it, it's my birthday and headed off to Elko. Went to Inez's and was pleased to her Niki was available. She is truly beautiful with a wonderful face, great body, amazing hair and a quiet yet fun personality. Tried for a table shower but it was just blasting cold water so had to give up on that. Just allowed for more time in her room, which flew by. She can take the lead if you wish and it was just a very relaxing, fun experience. I thought her BJ skills were awesome. After the party found NAOG at the bar and we had a good chat, both there and back at Mona's.

On Saturday I had an appointment with Mila. When I turned up a little early Louis and Anna the ladies out to sing happy birthday, I hid my face in my hands of course, British reservedness and all that  ;). We had a large cheesecake which was dished up, no more ice cream cakes haha. Louis also got me a toy, nope not a dildo you naughty people, just a birthday teddy bear  ;D. Anyway it was time for Mila to party with her teddy bear. She is a fantastic party. She is the blond girl next door with a great smile and very pleasant nature - and fab boobs. But she is much more behind the closed door. Her nuru massage was legit, showing off her massage skills and slip n slide skills to great effect. The rest of the bedroom experience matched this, while still covered in the nuru gel which added to the experience. I believe Mila likes to lead and instruct when needed  ;). Afterwards hung out with NAOG again, supping a few more beers and enjoying the company of Mila, Lily, Lucy and Cherry. Plus big Mike of course  ;D

So just a quick weekend in Elko, won't be back until Julyfest, counting the seconds. Two great parties. Two great ladies. One great birthday.         
# NE Nevada is great

Jmc1590

Re: Birthday weekend with Niki (Inez's) and Mila (Mona's)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 07:42:22 AM »
+1
Excellent review! I can attest that Louis and Anna (Peter too!) really excel at taking care of celebrations and the necessary arrangements! ;)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 08:06:19 PM »
Glad to hear that you had a good time.  Sorry for the cold shower...  LOL  The pilot light on the water heater that was dedicated to the table shower went out.  It has been fixed since.   ;)

Peter

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 03:50:02 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your Birthday Party!!! It was nice seeing you again. Niki time and Mila time...YOWZER! See you next time :) :)

Offline UtahJim

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 08:34:16 PM »
Toffeeman, It sounds like you made two excellent choices in ladies! I envy you!