Author Topic: Vanity Breaks My Trip Cherry  (Read 538 times)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Vanity Breaks My Trip Cherry
« on: May 02, 2019, 12:06:39 PM »
+4
Always a good time with this fine lady! The trip out was a long, grueling, and snowy one. Didn’t know if I was going to make it through Wyoming, but of course, nothing stops the Blues Brothers when they’re on a mission  ;D Pulled into Wells late afternoon, took a little nap, and then contacted Vanity to see if she was ready for my homely butt  :o She’s always enthusiastic and attentive. Since it was my first party in a long while, it didn’t take long, but had a great time and was ready to have little Fumble played with  ;) Afterward we went out and shot the breeze and I got to visit with the other ladies there. Donna’s is improving, and going in the right direction. I felt no pressure and was able to mingle with everyone there. Even got to meet Dreamscometrue! DCT and I have corresponded for many years, but it was great to meet him. A truly nice guy! Thanks again to everyone at Donna’s, and Vanity, until next time sweetheart!

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
Re: Vanity Breaks My Trip Cherry
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 08:28:54 PM »
+1
Thank you so much fumbles. You do have those lucky balls.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
Re: Vanity Breaks My Trip Cherry
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 02:09:59 PM »
+1
Come back to Donnas Fumbles on your return trip home.
XO vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.