Author Topic: Jessy at Mona's Ranch....again....:-)  (Read 693 times)

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
Jessy at Mona's Ranch....again....:-)
« on: May 14, 2019, 06:05:10 PM »
+5
Well I could be writing a book talking about all the details of being with Jessy but I'm not an author, so I won’t.  I booked or reserved a certain time to be with her at Mona's less than a week ago.  I met her in the bar, we talked over some drinks and then we moved into her bedroom.  We discussed what type of party I was interested in having.  Afterwards we had another AMAZING party that we both REALLY enjoyed.  Jessy preforms at a top notch quality in every area that she should be very proud of.  After you discover or encounter something that you really desire then you will "crave" it, wanting it to happen again.  Being with Jessy is something that I clearly "crave."  I didn't need to meet any other women while I was in Elko, Nevada.  Even though Jessy had told me that there are more attractive women here at Mona's or at Inez's to meet.  I will definitely put up with the "perfection" feeling I get from partying with Jessy.

You know how they say good things come in 3's?  There is the 3 musketeers, the 3 R's(even though they aren't all R's), 3 hands on a clock, 3 sides of a triangle, 3 feet in a yard and many of other great things in 3's.  This somewhat inspired me to do something smart too.  So I partied with Jessy not once or twice but 3 times in a two day period!  The feeling that I got from being with her was literally a being in "heaven" feeling.  She basically is immaculate, plain and simple.

The only dilemma now is the waiting game until I get the chance to be with her again.  Thank you again Jessy!!

P.S.  -  Thank you to everyone who is an employee at Mona's Ranch or Inez's D&D because you run amazing establishments that I enjoy being or talking to employees plus other people at.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Jessy at Mona's Ranch....again....:-)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 06:41:00 PM »
+1
Thank you, I had a blast. See you soon
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 06:14:23 PM »
Thank you, I had a blast. See you soon

"See you soon."  -  You are definitely right about that Jessy!!!    ;D

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 04:45:48 PM »
+1
So happy you enjoyed all your Jessy time :) :) :) It was so nice meeting you, see you soon!!

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 11:00:14 PM »
+1
So happy you enjoyed all your Jessy time :) :) :) It was so nice meeting you, see you soon!!
[/quote

I'm actually just booking my hotel stay now and will see you again in late June!!!  I am SOOOO excited to come back.   ;D ;D

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 08:09:11 PM »
+1
Woohoo! We are way excited to have you back :)