Author Topic: Off again to Elko  (Read 646 times)

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
Off again to Elko
« on: May 15, 2019, 03:14:30 PM »
+1
As much as it breaks my heart my work will once again require me to travel to Elko Nevada this week. I have been messaging Peter at Inez's to find out availability of the girls at Inez's and Mona's for the night that I plan on being there. I have been in a quandary, but I think I have it narrowed down to Angelina at Mona's or Niki at Inez's after checking out pictures and reviews of both girls on the Brothel web site. I bet everybody wishes that they had my decision to make. Anyway, if anyone has any further information about these two young ladies that is not included in the posted reviews that might help make my decision easier, please let me know. For example I would like to know if they are willing to kiss during a party. This doesn't seem like much but I think that it makes a connection that makes the experience more pleasurable. If you have any tips that would help me make up my mind please let me know. Off to Elko. 

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Off again to Elko
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 03:29:31 PM »
+2
How does that song goes again???

I owe... I owe... so off to Elko I go... I go....

LOL

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 04:34:39 PM »
tkoss, That's something just to be discussed with the lady during negos. There's no one size fits all answer in my experience.

Offline UtahJim

• Couch Lint
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 05:33:28 PM »
Tkoss. I am going to follow your example in a couple of weeks and meet up with Bella. She should be wearing those cut offs too! Niki and Angelina seem to be excellent choices also!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:40:21 PM by UtahJim »

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 05:38:37 AM »
UtahJim, that is a choice you will never regret. Seeing Bella in those booty shorts is a sight you will never forget. She is pretty spectacular out of them too. She is a sweetheart and I don't think she likes a fuss being made over her, but she is absolutely stunning and deserves the attention. Enjoy your time with her. (She is a little ticklish too)👽

Offline UtahJim

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 12:25:25 PM »
TKoss, I had the pleasure of spending some time with Bella a couple of days before Easter. Let me tell ya, it was a good,  Good Friday! She did tell me that she was a bit ticklish so I am going to remember that for my upcoming visit! I'll try to be good though....maybe!

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 08:57:33 PM »
+1
tkoss, That's something just to be discussed with the lady during negos. There's no one size fits all answer in my experience.

I can easily understand that. A guy comes in that is clean and good-looking and asks the lady if she kisses and she says "yes". Later a guy comes in with rotten, stained and missing teeth, asks her the same question and she says "no."

That's why it may be best to not give too many details about a lady, especially if you want to keep seeing her. She always reserves the right to say yes or no.

Actually, I give these women a lot of credit for what they are willing to do with people that they don't even know that may not be very attractive, or pleasant to be with. I could never do it.

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 10:33:07 PM »

I can easily understand that. A guy comes in that is clean and good-looking and asks the lady if she kisses and she says "yes". Later a guy comes in with rotten, stained and missing teeth, asks her the same question and she says "no."

That's why it may be best to not give too many details about a lady, especially if you want to keep seeing her. She always reserves the right to say yes or no.

Actually, I give these women a lot of credit for what they are willing to do with people that they don't even know that may not be very attractive, or pleasant to be with. I could never do it.

"billwh" you are ABSOLUTELY correct. 

"tkoss" just imagine putting yourself in the shoes as these courtesans.  They get make decisions that they have the power of making and it can differ person to person.