Author Topic: First time at a brothel/Stephanie at Inez's review  (Read 2344 times)

The List

First time at a brothel/Stephanie at Inez's review
« on: May 19, 2019, 02:46:15 AM »
+11
I was in elko on tue. Wow.That was fun!! I got to admit I was a bit nervous. And as I was sitting in my car I thought to myself, I could just drive home with all my money in my pocket. But I got the nerve up to go in and have a drink. Told the Bartender of my situation(first time doing this) and that Its always been a bucket List of mine and that I needed a drink. He said I would be fine and warned of whiskey dick. I assured him it was just for nurves and if anything my only problem would be stage fright? He said not to worry that I was in good hands with the girl I asked about(stephanie) which I got from some of the monger reviews on their website. Thanks guys you were all right about her. She is amazing and I will definitely be having another party with her and thank you Stephanie you are adorable. I think I could become a regular? And maybe a monger? You guys will have to tell me the process for that and the benefits? Stephanie and Inez's five stars all the way. 👍🙏

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
Re: First time at a brothel/Stephanie at Inez's review
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 03:34:28 AM »
+1
I was in elko on tue. Wow.That was fun!! I got to admit I was a bit nervous. And as I was sitting in my car I thought to myself, I could just drive home with all my money in my pocket. But I got the nerve up to go in and have a drink. Told the Bartender of my situation(first time doing this) and that Its always been a bucket List of mine and that I needed a drink. He said I would be fine and warned of whiskey dick. I assured him it was just for nurves and if anything my only problem would be stage fright? He said not to worry that I was in good hands with the girl I asked about(stephanie) which I got from some of the monger reviews on their website. Thanks guys you were all right about her. She is amazing and I will definitely be having another party with her and thank you Stephanie you are adorable. I think I could become a regular? And maybe a monger? You guys will have to tell me the process for that and the benefits? Stephanie and Inez's five stars all the way. 👍🙏

You are a Monger now... and there's no turning back!  :o  ;)

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 03:45:43 PM »
So happy that you enjoyed your time with Stephanie, she is a total sweetheart :) We hope to see you again soon!!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 05:54:38 PM »
+1

Glad you had a good time.

By the way... the bartender you were referring to was me.  LOL

Peter

The List

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 10:49:21 AM »
Thanks Peter. Sorry for not remembering your name. I'm usually good with names. But I had a lot going through my mind on that day. Lol
See you soon

The List

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 01:49:03 PM »
LOVE THIS!  Congratulations. 

For us, the nerves never go away... they just become part of the adventure! 

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 01:51:04 PM »

Next time you go to Inez's or Mona's mention your "handle" which is your user name on this forum. they will make out a card with your handle on it and mark each hour paid each time you go in. Ten marks will give you a free half hour on your next visit. You will also get the "monger rate" which is a good deal, but I won't give specifics here.

Basically, you will be rewarded for posting good things about Mona's/Inez's and giving then free advertising. And from what you've already said, you DO have good things to say about them, and you will in the future, too, I'm sure.

The List

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 02:35:54 AM »
I have a question about tips. Do you tip the girls? If so do they split with the house or other girls?

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 08:23:53 AM »
I have a question about tips. Do you tip the girls? If so do they split with the house or other girls?

Yes.. tip the girls. They dont have to split tips with the other girls but they may have to kick a % to the house ... that depends on the house and the amount of the tip. At the Hof houses the ladies used to be able to keep up to $75. Anything over that they had to split. I was told the Mustang had to split everything 50% with the house with the only exception being when the lady was dancing on stage..she could keep all of that.

Elko has some different rules depending on the house.
Bottom line is that tips are always appreciated for sure.

Good luck!

DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

Offline Stephanie_Elko

• Working Girl
  • Lookie-Loo
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 10:34:29 AM »

Thank you so much.  I hope to see you again.

As to your question regarding tipping:

It is always appreciated.  Gifts and gift cards can also be a great alternatives.  At Inez's and Mona's, we dont get charge or having to split the value of such items.  Louis and Peter are very good about that.

The List

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 02:46:58 AM »
Thanks everyone! And thank you Stephanie :) yes you will be seeing me soon. I had a great time and that was not weird or creepy, so  I'm already planning and saving for my next trip. I was serious about becoming a regular :) actually I was planning before I even left when you said come back and see me!! :) I have some time off the second week in June. Don't let me forget my watch this time ;)
And yeah I'm a monger now 👍

The List