Author Topic: Bella Bella again +again @Inez's  (Read 4801 times)

Offline UtahJim

• Couch Lint
Bella Bella again +again @Inez's
« on: June 02, 2019, 02:52:33 PM »
+9
After my wonderful experience with Bella in April,  I just had to get back and see her again! Twice! The first time, she came out in those little cutoffs and the second time in a fantasic, lacy one piece number. These outfits just intensified her HOTNESS! If you have seen her profile photo with her in those daisy dukes, I think you know what I mean. Each visit with her went by so quickly, it kind of just seems like a dream now. She is so sweet and I think that she enjoyed her time with me too! This makes a big difference in the experience. Now, after seeing her, I want to see her again...more than ever before! She makes me laugh. She makes me very happy! Thanks Bella!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Bella Bella again +again @Inez's
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 03:14:00 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Bella, she is a total hottie :) :) We hope to see you back soon!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 04:40:52 PM »
+1
Bella is always on my list for one or two parties every time I come to Elko.  After partying with her once, you just get hooked!  I love my Bella time!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline CJ

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 06:11:40 PM »
+1
I'm looking forward to getting back to Elko either this month or next month, and certainly hope to spend some more time with the gorgeous Bella Bella. You just get addicted to her!

Offline Bella

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 08:36:19 AM »
+1
Thanks for the sweet review! Glad I got to see you again!!

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 09:17:36 AM »
+1
I told you those "daisy dukes" would get you. Bella is a beautiful sweet person and I would like to see her again some time.