Author Topic: Jessy @ Mona's  (Read 3107 times)

Offline JP_0909

• Lookie-Loo
Jessy @ Mona's
« on: June 03, 2019, 09:14:48 AM »
+12
I had the chance to party for an hour with Jessy recently, and what a great experience it was. First off, she is beautiful. She really is a spinner with a great body.
And the GFE was as real as they come. I was aroused from the first few seconds. The experience with her was everything I hoped it would be.

Most importantly, though, she has a great personality. She's always smiling and she made me laugh a lot. Jessy is a fun girl to spend time with.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Jessy @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 03:45:19 PM »
It was so nice to meet you! I am so happy you enjoyed your time with Jessy, we hope to see you again :) :)

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 09:39:50 PM »
I had the chance to party for an hour with Jessy recently, and what a great experience it was. First off, she is beautiful. She really is a spinner with a great body.
And the GFE was as real as they come. I was aroused from the first few seconds. The experience with her was everything I hoped it would be.

Most importantly, though, she has a great personality. She's always smiling and she made me laugh a lot. Jessy is a fun girl to spend time with.

Hey "JP_0909,"

Congratulations on experiencing a party with Jessy.  I 100% agree with everything you said and she truly is AMAZING!  The only question you should have next is, "When can I party with Jessy again?" 

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 01:39:44 AM »
I appreciate the review. I had a great time thank you so much for stopping by..
See you soon I hope!
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 09:02:36 PM »
+1
Jessy sounds really amazing. I'm going to get an appointment set up with her tomorrow when I'm in town and I'm really looking forward to it. It sounds like she is really hot and sexy as well as being a lot of fun.

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 11:33:00 PM »
+1
Jessy sounds really amazing. I'm going to get an appointment set up with her tomorrow when I'm in town and I'm really looking forward to it. It sounds like she is really hot and sexy as well as being a lot of fun.

"tkoss" that is a very smart move because you are going to enjoy EVERY second you spend with Jessy!!