Author Topic: Mila Tommy  (Read 2954 times)

Offline JP_0909

• Lookie-Loo
Mila Tommy
« on: June 07, 2019, 11:52:55 AM »
+10
So my final review comes with a story. I revisited Mona's after partying with Jessy and Cherry, hoping to see another girl that was in the lineup the first night. The bartender said they were busy but there's another girl I might like. I thought this was a consolation prize so I was like "well, I guess so". Out comes Mila. I was floored; She's absolutely beautiful. And what an awesome personality.

Needless to say, I decided to party with her. She gave me what I was looking for, and showed me the pleasures of Nuru. I can't say enough good things about the experience with her. Hot body, affectionate, smooth touch.....the list goes on.

In fact, I wanted the last day of my trip to be memorable so I set up a 2-girl party with Mila and Jessy. WOW. As I told them, it was one of the best days of my life.

JFarmer

Re: Mila Tommy
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:12:47 PM »
wow
now that’s a good idea!

Offline numbersguy

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 09:57:44 PM »
Yes, a party with Mila and Jessy will definitely have you leaving with a smile on your face!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 01:38:48 PM »
So happy you enjoyed being Milafied ;) :) We hope to see you back soon!

Offline Roybast

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 03:43:55 PM »
That doesn't sound so different from my last visit. Ended up being my favorite party to date. Mila's awesome.