Author Topic: Mila and Jessy @ Mona's  (Read 452 times)

Offline greydog2008

• Lookie-Loo
Mila and Jessy @ Mona's
« on: April 19, 2022, 08:35:06 AM »
+3
It had been far too long since I went to Elko to party. (Way before the pandemic started!) I decided last night that it was time to rectify that situation, and I ended up at Mona's. I had toured Mona's before, but had never partied there.

I had seen reviews here about Jessy and Mila, and had decided that that was how I wanted to have my first 2 girl party. When they started the lineup, Mila and Jessy were the only 2 that came out. It seemed that even the stars had aligned for me last night!

We went to Jessy's room and had about a 30 second negotiation and got down to business. They are both absolutely beautiful women, both on the outside and the inside. We had a GREAT party, and an amazing cuddle and conversation session before our time was up.

It was, without a doubt, the best hour I have ever spent in my life! Now to save all my nickels and dimes so I can have that experience again!

If you haven't partied with both of them, drop whatever you are doing and get yourself to Elko!

Thanks for such an awesome and amazing time!

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
Re: Mila and Jessy @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 08:55:42 AM »
Geesh, that sounds freaking amazing.

Looking into a 2nd mortgage here... Maybe I could sell my car... How much blood can I donate to Red Cross? haha, j/k.

I don't know if I could handle both of them, based on reviews, - in fact, I am 99% sure I couldn't at this time - but kudos to you for doing so. 

But it gives me something to aspire to.

So, if you don't mind me asking, how does the 2-fer pricing thing work in general, compared to the 1-on-1? Is it essentially straight up 2x what you would expect for solo time? Beyond the basic negotiating premise, of course.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 08:57:43 AM by NewDude2022 »
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline greydog2008

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 09:52:07 AM »
It was extra on top of the monger rate. They considered it a speciality party.

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 02:50:31 PM »
Good to know. Sounds like it was worth every penny.
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 09:26:21 PM »
Geesh, that sounds freaking amazing.

I don't know if I could handle both of them, based on reviews, - in fact, I am 99% sure I couldn't at this time - but kudos to you for doing so. 

one of them (was it Jessy, or both) after a party had me thinking about this hard. I mean Jessy and Mila. what a great party that would be. but by that time Mila and Jessy (and Torri) had already drained me of most my energy (and money?). I may not have survived a 2 girl party. what a way to go out though.  8)

now first party of the trip and both came out like your review. you have me thinking of my next trip.

thanks for the review!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 04:25:04 PM »
I am so glad you enjoyed your special time with Jessy and Mila...they make a phenomenal team!!! It was so nice to meet you!! We hope to see you soon!!

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2022, 10:34:04 AM »
You can’t go wrong with Mila and Jessy! :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz