Author Topic: Kissing in Khmer (With Rose)  (Read 630 times)

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
Kissing in Khmer (With Rose)
« on: February 26, 2024, 07:34:03 AM »
+4
I climbed up into the war rig, strapped myself in, and threw the Tibetan Book of the Dead up on the dash. Yep, time to make a weekend pilgrimage to Mona's Ranch, down the highway of doom, the gauntlet of death, the corridor of carnage, otherwise known as Idaho Hwy 45 to Hwy 78 to Hwy 51 to Nevada 225 (if one is to believe a previous post/threads about how treacherous and perilous this route is).

Risking life and limb is worth it to be with my favorite woman on the 3rd rock from the sun, the stunning, sultry Cambodian Love Goddess Rose.

When I arrived, she came out in a classy floral dress, but once that hit the floor behind closed doors in Room Number One, my favorite color scheme was revealed. Bright red, skimpy, sexy lingerie paired with black heels and with her dark hair, eyes, and dark brown skin. Drop dead gorgeous.

It was 120 minutes of Nirvana. The beguiling, bewitching, bedazzling, breathtaking, Buddhist Beauty is energetic, enthusiastic and fun. She is just incredibly sweet and adorable.

This was our 10th party together since February 2023, so we hit our 1-year anniversary and celebrated another special date also (just between us).

Thanks to the very generous Julie for the February promotion special (I didn't know there was one).

Offline Bikeman

• Lookie-Loo
Re: Kissing in Khmer (With Rose)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 09:18:00 AM »
+1
Awesome review, thank you.  I am making my first pilgrimage to Mona’s Inez’s soon and hope to experience the Nirvana everyone raves about.  Reviews like this were instrumental in helping me decide where to go.

There are many glowing reviews of Rose and I hope I get to meet her on my trip.  It is an awesome thing to find a lady you can develop a connection with, and especially one that satisfying behind closed doors.  These houses in Elko have such an awesome rainbow of ladies on offer.  Choosing who to spend time with will not be easy, but it’s a problem I’m really looking forward to! 

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 05:04:38 PM »
Awesome review, thank you.  I am making my first pilgrimage to Mona’s Inez’s soon and hope to experience the Nirvana everyone raves about.  Reviews like this were instrumental in helping me decide where to go.

There are many glowing reviews of Rose and I hope I get to meet her on my trip.  It is an awesome thing to find a lady you can develop a connection with, and especially one that satisfying behind closed doors.  These houses in Elko have such an awesome rainbow of ladies on offer.  Choosing who to spend time with will not be easy, but it’s a problem I’m really looking forward to!
Thanks for the kind words, Bikeman. As others have said, you can't really go wrong with the ladies at Mona's/Inez's. Even though I've only partied with Rose at Mona's, I've met some of the others, like COY winners Jessy and Mila and they are really nice, wonderful ladies with many fans on here. I've also partied at Sue's next door in the past with several different ladies but not in the last year.

Not sure what day you were getting here this week, but Rose was going home on Thursday for a break, having been at Mona's since back into January this tour. She really is something special, an absolute sweetheart. There's a reason she's in room number one as the closer/stopper (reference the Matt Cullen YouTube videos about Mona's/Inez's with Louis the owner, Peter and Anna the manager's, and some of the ladies).

Anyway, have fun!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 07:59:23 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Rose!!

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 11:57:02 AM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Rose!!
I always do, Anna. Thanks for everything!

Offline Rose_Elko

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 06:26:47 PM »
Thank you Rabnut for the sweet review.  I can't wait to see you again.   :-*

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2024, 05:37:44 AM »
Thank you Rabnut for the sweet review.  I can't wait to see you again.   :-*
Thank you so much for everything you do sweetie. I really appreciate you. It was wonderful as always darling!