Author Topic: Veronica  (Read 1691 times)

Funmonger

Veronica
« on: January 16, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »
Omitted by Funmonger
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:08:48 PM by Funmonger »

shooter

Re: Veronica
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 08:13:05 AM »
I can agree with you 100% here, I have had several parties with Veronica. But it has been a while maybe I need to get myself up there again.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 12:19:13 PM »
...Veronica has some amazing talents.  She seems to have mastered the art of the spinchter (sp?) muscle.  She can massage your putz with her vagina, very nice.  If you think they are all that way think again, her way of doing it is unique...

Put another way, if Ms. V ever retires from sex work, she could have a successful career as the poster girl for Snap-On Tools.

DinC

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 10:43:42 AM »
  She seems to have mastered the art of the sphincter muscle.  She can massage your putz with her vagina, very nice.  If you think they are all that way think again, her way of doing it is unique in my opinion.   

To me, it sounds more like she's using her pubococcygeus muscle although the sphincter may come into play as well.  A woman with a strong PC muscle is actually capable of griping a man's penis and trapping him inside her, so the next person to party with Veronica should make that request and we'll know one way or the other.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 06:14:58 PM »
... the next person to party with Veronica should make that request and we'll know one way or the other.

How will you know--if he's unable to get loose to make a report?

Funmonger

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 01:33:21 AM »
Omitted by Funmonger
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:08:17 PM by Funmonger »

Offline Gus

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »
I agree!  I had a wonderful party with Veronica in January. She is a real professional. She delivered a solid hour of sexual pleasure.

Gus
The three most important words in life are Yes! Thank you! and Wow!