Author Topic: What type of pictures do you guys like.. Milatommy  (Read 1347 times)

Lucielove_elko

Re: What type of pictures do you guys like.. Milatommy
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 03:25:16 PM »
Those photos are super hot mila! I like both professional and non professional- professional ones usually show off and accuentuate your beauty because the lighting is done correctly. Like those photos are really great but with a professional set up they would be stunning, so it wouldn’t matter either way professional or not professional because you would look hot in both! ;-)

Offline Roybast

• Regular
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2019, 10:32:18 PM »
Generally prefer the ones that look real, or unprofessional. Don't get me wrong, the professional ones look good too, but there's just something to the "unpolished" quality of like a selfie that I enjoy more than the alternative.

honeyinezsdd

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 11:53:54 AM »
I hate taking pictures.  I seldom am happy with how they turned out.  Maybe I am too self critical.

I prefer selfies.  Its fast , to the point, and almost no prep time.  That's just me.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 02:30:18 PM »
Believe it or not.  The comments our ladies would generally get is "the pics don't do you justice.  You look so much better in person."

Peter

I hear that all the time when the girls come out to see the guys.

road_tripper

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 10:08:22 PM »
Believe it or not.  The comments our ladies would generally get is "the pics don't do you justice.  You look so much better in person."

Peter

lol, I'll bet. I'm just a newbie and I somewhat understand why some ladies may not want their face shown but I really like to see that. I don't care how big their boobs are or how big their ass is (well maybe I do because I prefer the smaller side on both and long slender legs that lead to something sweet is my downfall)

Professional pics are nice but overkill. Grainy oversized selfies are a turn-off. It can't be that hard to get some decent quality pics, I volunteer!

Offline mobeerlswhine

• High Roller
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2019, 05:18:10 AM »

Peter

Then you should probably work with better, professional photographers. seriously.

TheImpsDelight

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2019, 06:19:06 AM »

Peter

Professional pics are nice but overkill. Grainy oversized selfies are a turn-off. It can't be that hard to get some decent quality pics, I volunteer!

Peter

Then you should probably work with better, professional photographers. seriously.

I don't know that I care either way, mobeer - but in their defense it's kinda hard to pick a side when your customers appear to be split 50-50 on the issue, yeah?