Author Topic: Tori @ Mustang Ranch - 11/27/17  (Read 1126 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Tori @ Mustang Ranch - 11/27/17
« on: December 07, 2017, 06:09:20 PM »
+3
I don't believe there are any reviews of Tori @ Mustang Ranch on this site so here's a shout out to her.

Been watching Tori and someone I wanted to meet.  Went up to Reno a month ago,  saw her but was kicking myself for not introducing myself to her.  We corresponded a bit on the Mustang message board and she sounded like a wonderful person.  Boy did she not disappoint.  Well I made it up to myself this time and made a trip up and was hoping to see the lovely Tori.  Was talking to another lady and in walks this pretty lady in jeans and heels.  She sat in front of me facing me and yep..  that's the pretty lady I saw last time.  Like what others have said, she has features to Tina Fey and/or Sarah Palin.

After a few minutes she walked over and said hi and I introduced myself.  We small talked a bit.. (I'm REALLY bad at it) and eventually I said can we talk a bit and of course we went behind the green door.
Negotiations were quick and off to the party we went.   What a beautiful lady.  Man those jeans were tight to get off..  haha..  Party details will be private but I had a wonderful time.  What a beautiful body and I just loved her body, legs, etc..   I had a lot of fun and even did some things that I normally don't do and boy was that fun.  She has an interesting thing she does during the party that was really cute.

Tori, thank you for a wonderful time and I hope to see you again in the future.

I suggest you make a visit to Mustang when Tori is working and talk with this wonderful lady.  You won't be disappointed.

Jake

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Tori @ Mustang Ranch - 11/27/17
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:08:50 PM »
Crazy. Seems everyone has a crush on this lady!!
HD

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 10:10:53 PM »
Crazy. Seems everyone has a crush on this lady!!
HD

I know I do! *hint*anyone who wants a 2girl*hint*

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 08:39:23 PM »
You are very correct, she is a wonderful lady.