Author Topic: Weekend at Sue's (no, not Bernie's) - showing 'some love' for Yami  (Read 1288 times)

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
Re: Weekend at Sue's (no, not Bernie's) - showing 'some love' for Yami
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2022, 06:29:54 PM »

I’d really like to see them (and other houses actually) have a presence on here. I was *right* there this weekend but went to the competitors, if they’d be a little more engaging I’d consider going.

Again - this is only me speculating - but I don't think that they knew this specific site existed. That's the feeling I got anyway. Maybe someone there is/was aware, but it isn't discussed much. Dunno.

I told them that I thought their neighbors used the site for some really nice self-promoting - making sure everyone knew who was where, when - who was new and who was leaving soon.  The picture piece is one step beyond that, but even just putting your own name out there sans photos once in a while is better than invisibility.

I am not sure what if any consideration is being given to it as I am nobody when it comes to giving business advice. But I hope they do bc I think they fill a real nice niche.

I always think that awareness is step one. If they were not aware before, they are now.  On my next visit, whenever that may be (probably not for a while as I have had to cancel my next visit), I will certainly follow up on the topic as some time will have passed by then. Plus I will be able to sit and watch here and on their site as well.

They may like their business exactly as is, too. Maybe have a little more control over it by not flooding your name out there? Again, my business degree is too old to be worth squat in 2022.  ;)

Hey! I've been promoted to Couch Lint! Yay me!
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline mayetrix300

• Regular
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2022, 06:53:53 PM »
+2
Awesome review.

I'm a monger who's been to Sue's twice. I haven't been to any other house. First time was when I lost my v-card and the second took place roughly 3½ years later. The rates were pretty good the first time but literally doubled when I went there again. I'm thinking hard on whether to go there again or not. The other houses aren't bad but...Sue's has some pretty Asian spinners and I tend to take awhile to get hard so I really need the girl to be attractive and I'm especially allured towards Asian dimes... It's a lot more expensive than the other houses but other than that, it's still not a bad choice. For such an expensive hobby, it's definitely worth it because the girls do put a smile on your face. 

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2022, 07:58:02 PM »
Awesome review.

I'm a monger who's been to Sue's twice. I haven't been to any other house. First time was when I lost my v-card and the second took place roughly 3½ years later. The rates were pretty good the first time but literally doubled when I went there again. I'm thinking hard on whether to go there again or not. The other houses aren't bad but...Sue's has some pretty Asian spinners and I tend to take awhile to get hard so I really need the girl to be attractive and I'm especially allured towards Asian dimes... It's a lot more expensive than the other houses but other than that, it's still not a bad choice. For such an expensive hobby, it's definitely worth it because the girls do put a smile on your face.

I never made it up there pre-pandemic.  Listen, if those pre-pandemic prices were in play today, I think I would just go ahead and move up to Elko and, well.... spend all of my retirement money there in a very short time haha.

I really can't compare prices to the other places, those ladies negotiate and set their own - and I haven't done that yet - so I can neither confirm nor deny apples-to-apples on price. As with anything else I buy, I simply ask myself "is the return I am getting for this expenditure enough to make it worth my while?"  So far, yes every time.  Maybe that changes. If I went to one of the other 2 nearby estabs, and the price was not the same or lower, I would not partake - bc that is the maximum value I place on these wonderful activities. If I want to spend a fortune, I will go on vacation to Hawaii instead. :)

I can honestly say though, that if the cost went up even a little bit, I would have to greatly reconsider making the trip. Especially since I do like to add a tip.

And that wouldn't matter if it was Sue's, Inez/Mona's etc. Unlike our government, I can't print money.  :o
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 08:03:26 PM by NewDude2022 »
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2022, 04:30:30 PM »

this happened right after you left and before newdude came by.

I was gonna say based on NewDude coming by “just after” 12 noon I must’ve missed that by just a couple minutes. I had made an 11am appointment with Ariana, I showed up early and said she could just come get me whenever she was ready, I think we started between 10:50 and 10:55, ending an hour later. A lot must have gone down in the span of 15-20 minutes between me leaving, this guy showing up, and NewDude showing up.

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2022, 06:02:26 PM »
+2
I may have been closer to 12.30?  At the time, it didn't seem important to remember exactly when I was there haha. Now it would better identify the 'crime scene' timeline.  ::)

Anyway, an hour with sweet Jessica at Sue's later that night made me all but forget about it  ;) , prior to writing the review upon my return home.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2022, 07:08:46 PM »
+2
NewDude2022,

Thanks for posting your review of Sue's and Yami.
Yami has always been a favorite of mine for many years.
I always try to visit her when I make it to Elko.
I also like that at Sue's, I can go there early in the morning
so I have enough "recovery time" to have an evening party
someplace later that night. The other places don't open until
the afternoon unless an appointment is made.

The Hiking Guy

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2022, 07:44:39 PM »
+1
NewDude2022,

Thanks for posting your review of Sue's and Yami.
Yami has always been a favorite of mine for many years.
I always try to visit her when I make it to Elko.
I also like that at Sue's, I can go there early in the morning
so I have enough "recovery time" to have an evening party
someplace later that night. The other places don't open until
the afternoon unless an appointment is made.

The Hiking Guy

One of my trips, on the final day, I had to be out of town pretty early - but I didn't want to leave without seeing Yami one more time. 

All she asked for was a text before I came by.  I think it was 9-something a.m.?

When I arrived, she met me at the door with her big smile - and we had a wonderful party - as I have had every time I have spent time with her.

Then she accompanied me at the bar afterwards while I tried to rehydrate and get my legs back under me before my long drive home. 

She even sent me home with some of her favorite Chinese cookies that she wanted me to try. (The cookies were delicious!)

She also gave me some great diet advice and motivation. I have since lost >20lbs.

This last trip, she sent me home with some very tasty candies for my flight.  She is a real sweetheart!  I wish I knew more people like her in my every day life.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 08:14:19 PM by NewDude2022 »

Offline jaynurse

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2022, 04:52:12 PM »
would one describe the sues girls as southeast asian? not to be offensive  ;D

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2022, 05:28:10 PM »
would one describe the sues girls as southeast asian? not to be offensive  ;D

I am just pale enough and ignorant enough of such things not to be able to tell on sight despite having been there many times, tbh.

I just find them to be pretty and sweet as heck.

However, they have a website and phone # on that website.

They can disclose whatever they are comfortable with disclosing, were you to contact them directly.

I know we all have our personal preferences.

Not to be offensive myself, I hope.   :)

We live in strange times...

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2022, 05:35:57 PM »
I may have been closer to 12.30?  At the time, it didn't seem important to remember exactly when I was there haha. Now it would better identify the 'crime scene' timeline.  ::)

Anyway, an hour with sweet Jessica at Sue's later that night made me all but forget about it  ;) , prior to writing the review upon my return home.

LOL, to be honest I really wouldn’t care about the exact time had I not been there around that time. But when I left right before 12 noon, you said you were there right after 12 noon, and this happened in between it just sparked my curiosity… like was this guy in the parking lot, or maybe even the parlor while I was leaving.

Offline SToN3y

• High Roller
  • Also known as "Pequop Tony"
    • Twitter
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2022, 12:43:07 PM »
+2
An excellent review! Yami was my first ever party in Elko. I had Asian fever my first time and Lily wasn't in town. So I decided to give the gals in Sue's a spin! She is insanely experienced and very talented! And yes, she has a wonderful smile! Very funny, too. She was definitely made for this industry!

I really hope you reconsider partying at one of the Twins during your next trip. I know Peter will help make it right! He, Louis, and Anna are excellent managers. Sometimes, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And after having to deal with such a stressful situation, I can understand why they would be very on-edge. This is usually why it's a good idea to call ahead of time!

But if Asians are your thing, I would highly suggest Lily at Mona's during your next trip.  ;)
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2022, 02:24:10 PM »
An excellent review! Yami was my first ever party in Elko. I had Asian fever my first time and Lily wasn't in town. So I decided to give the gals in Sue's a spin! She is insanely experienced and very talented! And yes, she has a wonderful smile! Very funny, too. She was definitely made for this industry!

I really hope you reconsider partying at one of the Twins during your next trip. I know Peter will help make it right! He, Louis, and Anna are excellent managers. Sometimes, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And after having to deal with such a stressful situation, I can understand why they would be very on-edge. This is usually why it's a good idea to call ahead of time!

But if Asians are your thing, I would highly suggest Lily at Mona's during your next trip.  ;)

I will definitely take a 2nd look @ both other estabs next time I am in town, especially now that I know what they were dealing with that day.

Yes, there is so much about Yami that I can't help but adore. She is everything you said, and more. Real genuine sweetness all the way to the core, and extremely giving and positive.

And she knocks my socks off behind closed doors.  :o  ;D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 02:26:18 PM by NewDude2022 »

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2022, 09:53:52 PM »
I have been daydreaming all day about my next visit - to see some of my favorite people. And it made today even better than it was.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 09:55:26 PM by NewDude2022 »

Offline Jman77

• Regular
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2022, 04:24:52 AM »
I am glad this site exists, I changed my entire plan for this trip because of it. These reviews are awesome and informative and I plan to write my very own once I am in town and recovering lol.

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2022, 09:23:00 PM »
Right?

I see more honesty here than anywhere else in my life. 

Nobody has anything to hide and we are all trying to help each other out.

We win. The working ladies win. Win-win all the way.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 09:24:48 PM by NewDude2022 »