Nikitas Thrill racing video
1 (14.3%)
Pats driving video
0 (0%)
Pats thrill racing video
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: October 02, 2012, 02:51:53 PM

Author Topic: what's your favorite Video  (Read 2849 times)

Pat

what's your favorite Video
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
Ok this isn't really a trip report about LPIN, except that part of the reason for going to LV was to check out the new Alien Brothel and LRS.  When I found out that the Alien Brothel wasn't going to be open yet, I wasn't sure if I still wanted to make the trip. As it turned out We were having so much fun and because of the time involved, I never got to the Brothels.

What Nikita and I did do was have a Blast!!! Le Reve is one of our favorite shows so we went to see that again. I recommend that show to all that go to Vegas. The other thing we did was go to the MOB exhibite/tour. It's OK, but nothing to get excited about. We got to pretend we were mobsters Then Big Tony gave us a job to do. Then the cops busted us.

The one thing we did was spend 2 days at the LV Race track. Their is an outfit called Exotic Racing. Great bunch of people. If you have a few or alot of extra bucks I say check them out. You have several choices to choose from. You can do 5  laps in a hot car or/and take a thrill ride. We did both some several times. Below is the URL to the Videos from our trip.  I am going to maake a poll out of this post. Pick your favorite video.

Last but not least is the Video of my haircut. I've ben growing my hair and beard for about 3 years. I am now going to go back to my normal self.

My Youtube videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/learning9999?feature=mhee

Nikitas Exotic racing experience and thrill racing video: if you go to the 2min 40 sec  the video will chnge to her driving video from the thrill video.

Pats Las Vegas racing experience video

Pat Las vegas thrill racing video

My haircut Las Vegas

Pat

shooter

Re: what's your favorite Video
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 03:38:20 PM »
Well at least you no longer look homeless,or like an occoupy moron. But the truth be told any video with Nikita in it is my favorite.

CookieMonster

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 09:28:10 AM »
I like the one where she is bragging to her ex-ho friends that she coddled and screwed a senior citizen for a few years until he passed away just so she could be the executor and benefactor of his estate.  That one's not posted quite yet.   Anna Nichole would be proud!  ;)   ;D

Pat

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
+1
I like the one where she is bragging to her ex-ho friends that she coddled and screwed a senior citizen for a few years until he passed away just so she could be the executor and benefactor of his estate.  That one's not posted quite yet.   Anna Nichole would be proud!  ;)   ;D

This is Nikita.......say what??  Ok, Mr. "Smart-Ass-think-you-know-it-all", just because you will only dream of a reationship with an "x-working girl" or anybody else, does not mean that the rest of us aren't enjoying a genuine and fulfilled, loving relationship together, obviously as Pat and I.

Even from an objective point-of-view, I, and no doubt many other people, find your words extremely offensive, and it's also proof that you are not happy in life, and for that I'm truly sorry for you......however, words of wisdom:  IT IS NOT WISE TO BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE, SUCH AS MYSELF, THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT, AND/OR RELATIONSHIPS, SUCH AS PAT AND MINE, THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE AIRING NON-EXISTING DIRTY LAUNDRY!!

Furthermore, regarding your degrading comment about "Anna Nichole", that's just ridiculous and pathetic!!   Again, I take personal offense of you comparing myself and my personal life with anyone else and/or their person and/or personal life/relationship!!   SHAME ON YOU!!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!

ps  Where are these so-called "videos" that you mention of myself bragging about "whatever" with other working girls?? - - - - (which btw is a much more sohpisticated way of referring to us girls, which also just shows how ignorant and immature you are)!!

pss  No doubt you're probably proud of yourself for "getting a 'rise' out of me", however, just for your info, SOMEONE NEEDED TO PUT YOU IN YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE!!

shooter

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »
Nikita:

I would like to apologize to you. I read CM's post and let it stand. I should have deleted it. So I am sorry you got to read it.

Shooter

CookieMonster

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 10:36:40 AM »
+1
Nikita,

I deserved your reproach.  I didn't understand the details behind your relationship.

I was waaaay out of line with that post.  I discovered that I have a huge chip on my shoulder when it comes to anyone being taken advantage of, which is not the case in your scenario.  I let my personal feelings get in the way of clear thinking and my mouth.

I offer my genuine apology, and wish you all a future of bliss and love.

Sorry.   :(   :-[