Author Topic: Review - Tori @ Inez  (Read 791 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Review - Tori @ Inez
« on: September 09, 2017, 01:27:04 AM »
+8
Tori,

Haven't been out to Elko for awhile and kind of missed talking to Peter and of course spending some time with the lovely ladies.  I have always wanted to meet Tori.  She seemed so beautiful with that sophisticated look.  Others have raved about her also but as I looked at her schedule it didn't match mine.  Then all of a sudden she seemed available for labor day weekend and so I quickly made plans to make the ~8 hour trip from the Bay Area.  My main goal was to at least meet her and see where things led.

I sent her an email with a few questions and she basically said yes to some of my questions and it sounded like we hit it off well.  Well boy was I in for a pleasant surprise.

Got there on Sat 9/2 and headed straight to Inez to see if Tori was available and to set something up later.  She came out and I boy was I a little giddy.  She is BEAUTIFUL.  Really pretty smile, cute little nose and then those eyes...  she had me hooked.  I try to respectful and try to not look downwards but I happen to have pretty good peripheral vision.. haha..  I saw beautiful legs, that tanned skin color which I just think is her natural tone.  Wow soo sexy..   We talked a little and then went to back to her room to discuss.  Believe me ladies and gentlemen.  she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.  I said we'll definitely party and want to go check into my hotel and take a shower and freshen up a bit.  So off I went to check in, shower,  and as fast as I could, I came back.

She changed slightly and now was wearing this blue dress shirt and thigh high stockings.  Wow was she sexy.  Well off we went after the normal exchange and the party started.  To be honest everything was a little of a blur.. it's hard to remember what really happened.  I remember her stockings coming off and I went.. hey.. I wanted to take them off.. oh well..  continue.. haha..   time went pretty fast but I remember her saying "you're fun"..  I was thinking really?..  then I replied..  no.. YOU'RE the fun one..    I just remembered those pretty eyes, nose and smile..   beautiful tanned skin..   and oh.. that body.. whoa... 

I "think" I gave her a massage.. and talked for what seems like hours..  She's a smart, intelligent person and also a "boss" back home..  Tori - You can boss me around anytime.  I had a wonderful time and hope you did too.  Hope things work out back home.

Kudos to Louis, Peter, Tawny, Melissa and the rest of the Inez/Mona's staff and ladies.  Everyone should visit these houses.. not once or twice but three times at a minimum.

Jake

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Review - Tori @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 04:42:05 AM »
Jake, I'm so jealous!  I've been trying to party with Tori for over a year. Great report - solid info as always! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

dustin

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:30:01 AM »
Thanks for the review Jake. I am jealous also, but I'm on my way to Elko in a couple days.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 02:53:30 AM »
Tori,

Haven't been out to Elko for awhile and kind of missed talking to Peter and of course spending some time with the lovely ladies.  I have always wanted to meet Tori.  She seemed so beautiful with that sophisticated look.  Others have raved about her also but as I looked at her schedule it didn't match mine.  Then all of a sudden she seemed available for labor day weekend and so I quickly made plans to make the ~8 hour trip from the Bay Area.  My main goal was to at least meet her and see where things led.

I sent her an email with a few questions and she basically said yes to some of my questions and it sounded like we hit it off well.  Well boy was I in for a pleasant surprise.

Got there on Sat 9/2 and headed straight to Inez to see if Tori was available and to set something up later.  She came out and I boy was I a little giddy.  She is BEAUTIFUL.  Really pretty smile, cute little nose and then those eyes...  she had me hooked.  I try to respectful and try to not look downwards but I happen to have pretty good peripheral vision.. haha..  I saw beautiful legs, that tanned skin color which I just think is her natural tone.  Wow soo sexy..   We talked a little and then went to back to her room to discuss.  Believe me ladies and gentlemen.  she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.  I said we'll definitely party and want to go check into my hotel and take a shower and freshen up a bit.  So off I went to check in, shower,  and as fast as I could, I came back.

She changed slightly and now was wearing this blue dress shirt and thigh high stockings.  Wow was she sexy.  Well off we went after the normal exchange and the party started.  To be honest everything was a little of a blur.. it's hard to remember what really happened.  I remember her stockings coming off and I went.. hey.. I wanted to take them off.. oh well..  continue.. haha..   time went pretty fast but I remember her saying "you're fun"..  I was thinking really?..  then I replied..  no.. YOU'RE the fun one..    I just remembered those pretty eyes, nose and smile..   beautiful tanned skin..   and oh.. that body.. whoa... 

I "think" I gave her a massage.. and talked for what seems like hours..  She's a smart, intelligent person and also a "boss" back home..  Tori - You can boss me around anytime.  I had a wonderful time and hope you did too.  Hope things work out back home.

Kudos to Louis, Peter, Tawny, Melissa and the rest of the Inez/Mona's staff and ladies.  Everyone should visit these houses.. not once or twice but three times at a minimum.

Jake

What !!!!  I thought you came to Elko for the stimulating conversations.  LOL

It was great talking to you and thank you for your kind words.  Tori will be back in Oct (first week) and for those of you who missed her on this last trip... here is your second chance.

Peter