24 (66.7%)
Mustang Ranch
1 (2.8%)
Wildhorse Ranch
7 (19.4%)
Sagebrush Ranch
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Which brothel's prices are the highest in N Nevada?  (Read 45103 times)

shooter

Re: Which brothel's prices are the highest in N Nevada?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 08:23:18 PM »
Fly said: "Finally...the top bookers in LPIN work up and down the price point ladder. I have found this to be universally true.  If short money parties are all the foot traffic bears, then the top booker works to that price point to make bank. If fair to large money parties are available, the same lady works to that price point to put her good where it makes most sense and cents for her.  Top bookers realling put the work ethic into the working lady title. They sneer at nothing. Time is money and they know it and ride the wave of least and most profitable moments with equal aplomb.
Fly"

And he said it with surprising clarity. Probably should start a thread for the ladies to comment on this thought.

Anna Suvari

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 08:31:56 PM »
Finally...the top bookers in LPIN work up and down the price point ladder. I have found this to be universally true.  If short money parties are all the foot traffic bears, then the top booker works to that price point to make bank. If fair to large money parties are available, the same lady works to that price point to put her good where it makes most sense and cents for her.  Top bookers realling put the work ethic into the working lady title. They sneer at nothing. Time is money and they know it and ride the wave of least and most profitable moments with equal aplomb.
Fly

Well said.

My BunnyRanch bio reads, in part, "I am not concerned with a client's size, shape, age or ethnicity, nor do I work harder for some than others. My philosophy is simple: The tourist in the T-shirt and cargo shorts gets the same, VIP-style treatment as the businessman in the Armani suit."

Adherence to that philosophy is without question the biggest reason I was the BR's top booker in 2009. You can get by on the occasional big-money party, if you're willing to wait around for it, but the more modest parties butter your bread.

Flyfisher

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »
Our current and 2x Courtesan of the Year Anna Suvari speaks it plain and straight.   And I reitierate...every top booker I know works it all and gives one damn good party at a time. 

Jay

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 12:02:49 AM »
Not sure I think the poll is fair.  To really vote, wouldn't you have had to party at ALL the brothels listed?  What if you only partied at some of them?

Curious

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 12:00:53 PM »
OK, this is gonna ruin my rep as a 'big spender'.  Limiting myself to Northern houses only....

As most of you know, I haven't partied in Nevada in the last couple of years.

In the year before my lack of visits to Nevada I partied 3 times.

The most EXPENSIVE of those three, based on overall price as well as the per hour price, was at the Wild Horse.

Second place was a tie between two ladies at two different houses, where I had almost identical parties for the same amount of time and money.

The tie for cheapest parties was between Lance's Mustang and Dennis's Bunnyranch.

Bobbi

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 02:24:41 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 07:38:52 AM »
I think Fly has a good point.  I have partied more at exit 28 that anywhere else.  I made the trip to Moundhouse this year with some trepidation that I would be out of my price bracket.  I partied at the Love Ranch in the same bracket as exit 28.  I walked one time this Winterfest after I received a totally ludicrous quote from a lady...where??..at the Mustang!  The lady who made this request isn't getting a lot of business from what I hear.  So I yield to the wisdom of the Fly...he seems to know of what he speaks.

time_twist

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »
Most bang for the buck of any brothel any Nevada for me? Always was and has been Sheri's Ranch.  The one Ranch since day one where I never had an ounce of buyer's remorse and my parties were always good to great? Chicken Ranch. 

The house with the most bang for the buck has been the Kit Kat, only place other than Inez's where my initial offer was immediately accepted with no haggling, and this happened twice.

The house I have partied the most at is the Love Ranch, which was all because of Jimi Lynn.

House been price walked the most?  Wild Horse. Exit 28 house that give me more bang for the buck? Believe it or not, Wild Horse.  Still, I party more at Mustang and have had more good parties there. So other than a subjective and being objective....I pay no more or less between the Exit 28 houses.
To me the house I have been price walked the most is the Bunny Ranch about 9 times overall, five of which were on one visit.  Sheri's was a close second with 5 price walks, 3 of which were on the say day.  At the Wild Horse is was once in 3 visits, and none at the Mustang.