Author Topic: New highest hourly quote! (and my latest Sheri's experience)  (Read 70134 times)

QTo

New highest hourly quote! (and my latest Sheri's experience)
« on: February 15, 2013, 10:03:59 AM »
WOW, I wasn't expecting it to go any higher from the previous high I had heard... but I was initially quoted $3,500/hour at Sheri's by Mandi Love!  :o

Of course, one might say that I had brought it on to myself, let's see:

1. I actively approached the lady - this may have indicated to her that I was REALLY interested in her (honestly, the main reason I approached her was due to her history with lpinnewb. And Renegade, I saw your lady at Sheri's chilling out at the table near the pole)
2. I was well groomed/well dressed/just showered - though I wasn't wearing a full suit and tie, unlike the guy at the bar that was and his attire just screamed I'm LOADED!
3. I refused to tell her my budget, so she probably high-balled me - I was out of budget for the day, but had leftover budget from previous days, so my budget was truly open-ended, hence I didn't mention a budget. Instead I was looking for a good deal before I dipping back into previous day's budget.
4. She was the first lady that I negotiated with at that brothel for the day/trip

Even after negotiations, I was still looking at a "good deal" four-figure quote for just 30-35 minutes. Ended the negotiations there and walked. She still smiled and hugged me even though we weren't able to reach an agreement. If I was a newbie, I'd be thinking, hey, she's still really nice, if I can't get any better with the other ladies that I have my eye on, she's alright!

Second lady was a new lady at Sheri's - Emma (hot Australian lady) - at least we were talking in the three-figure range, but only able to get 15-20 minutes. So I walked, but unlike Mandi, she was ice-cold after the failed negotiations, and muttered under her breath while we were leaving her room - I don't know how you're going to get any better (more time) for that price (at this place). If I was a newbie, I would have left the brothel immediately and went to a different one, where the INITIAL quotes would have likely been lower than the negotiated quote for the second lady! (No wonder the other brothels get so much business from Sheri's - guys hear the initial quote at the other brothels and they are so relived to hear something "reasonable" compared to Sheri's they already have their cash/credit cards out)

After the second walk, the hostess mentioned that she had a list of ladies that I might want to talk to - not sure what being on that list really means, but I guess Sheri's had realized they were losing a lot of business due to all the walks by their platinums, so they had a few ladies that are willing to do non-platinum parties. I decided to stick with the ladies that I had already talked to at the bar so I requested Justina - she looked great on the pole. But at that very moment, Nikki walked by (I had requested her earlier, but she wasn't available - likely in a party), so I ended up talking to Nikki instead.

Luckily, third time's the charm!

So what's your highest hourly quote you've ever been quoted?

QTo

Re: New highest hourly quote! (and my latest Sheri's experience)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 10:14:02 AM »
+1
Seriously, why do you guys even bother with that place?

Cause some of the ladies are HOT! (best lineup near Vegas... a lot easier to head out after a Vegas convention ends with a rental car and hit up Sheri's than a plane to Reno/Carson City)

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 10:32:37 AM »
My Highest Hourly Quote was my first visit to the Moonlight Ranch (First ever visit to a brothel as well) October of 2006 $3000/hr from Audrey who is now retired and no I did not except
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

LadyAries

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 10:39:46 AM »
+1

Cause some of the ladies are HOT! (best lineup near Vegas... a lot easier to head out after a Vegas convention ends with a rental car and hit up Sheri's than a plane to Reno/Carson City)

Good meeting you yesterday Qto!

bungalow bill

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 11:38:30 AM »
Wow........that's.....well, I won't say unbelievable, because for SR, it actually ain't.  But still.....

My all timer at SR....2000.  Heard multiple times to where it got kinda old.

My all time all time....Mya @ WH.  3000.  Needless to say....
Also that Ally Ann chick @ BR was a saucy one.  1500 for 30 minutes. Which got a good scoff out of me.  Within seconds, I was back at the bar......

DinC

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 11:44:47 AM »
+1
 I once got a $5,000 an hour quote for a threesome at Sheri's.  I paid a little less than half of that, but didn't enjoy it as much as other threesomes.

Interestingly enough, the high priced reputation is part of what attracted me to it at first.  I basically assumed that a $1,500 prostitute had to be better than a $500 or they wouldn't stay in business, now I know better. 
  Still, you can get good parties over there if you're patient and lucky, but it's not the first place I look.

bungalow bill

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 11:50:52 AM »
+1
This kind of thread is really good news.....for the AC and SL!    ;D

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 01:40:55 PM »
The highest I've been quoted is $1000/hour at the BR multiple times over the years.  I won't even attempt a negotiation at that point.

bungalow bill

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »
See, IB.  That's whatcha get for hangin out with those big mommas instead of those slinky babes.  A starting point that doesn't give you a knock to the taint!  :D

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 02:47:52 PM »
I guess some things never change ...LOL.  The highest initial quote that I've ever received was at Sheri's ($2500/hr).  This was several years ago when Lorraine was still the manager.  Even back then, Sheri's had the unfortunate reputation of being the highest priced brothel in southern Nevada.  That's one reason why I've logged in more hours partying next door at the Chicken Ranch over the years.  8)

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 02:55:46 PM »
Some guys must keep paying it or they wouldn't keep doing it. ::)

shooter

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 03:43:13 PM »
 You tied my record high  quote also from Sheri's. $3500 from Devon back in May 2003!

FredT

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2013, 04:09:10 PM »
yeah, I was at Sheri's also on Tuesday night... Two quotes.  One $1500, one $1000.   As I was really tired anyway, (Had flown in that morning from the east coast and worked a trade show floor all afternoon.) I just walked, got in my car... then decided that I was WAY too tired, so I bypassed the CR and drove back to my hotel.  (SHIIIIT. You can tell I am gettin old, one try, then toddling off to bed when that didn't work!   :-[  )

Nelspot

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 04:33:33 PM »
In Pahrump, I can't remember which ranch, I was quoted (sit down for this--I had to) $7000.  Her name was Mya, (a striking oriental girl) and when I caught my breath, I was out of there.  This was about 3 years ago, and I haven't been back since.  In fact, I left feeling rather insulted. 

time_twist

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 05:19:36 PM »
So what's your highest hourly quote you've ever been quoted?
My highest hourly opening quote was a tie between the following ladies, all at $3000 / hour.

Maya Love at the Bunny Ranch, walked at $2000 /hr or $1500 for 30 minutes.
Cici at Sheri's, walked at $1000 / hr.  A later visit her opening price was $1500 / hr, with no negotiation from there.
Venus at the Sagebrush, walked at $1500 / hr.

The next highest were the following ladies, all at $2500 / hr
Bunny Love at the Bunny Ranch, walked at $1500 / hr.
Amy at Sheri's, walked at $700 / hr.
Pamela at the Wildhorse, walked at $1000 / hr or $600 / half hour.